It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

the.kuribo: I bought the bundle for The Last Express. I'm pretty oblivious with respect to Android stuff, can you clue me in to why allowing the app to "find account on device" is frowned upon?
ET3D: It's frowned upon because data mining is frowned upon. An app with these permissions can find out your Facebook, Humble, Amazon accounts, and it usually has no business doing that. Normally a game likely just wants to know your Facebook for integration, or something like that, but for many people (certainly on the GOG forum), Facebook integration would be considered a negative rather than positive feature.
Oh I see, I was thinking it only revealed google accounts that were on the device. Yeah, it's pretty unnerving to know that it can automatically discover social media and other third-party accounts registered to the device like that. Thanks for taking the time to inform!
the.kuribo: Oh I see, I was thinking it only revealed google accounts that were on the device. Yeah, it's pretty unnerving to know that it can automatically discover social media and other third-party accounts registered to the device like that. Thanks for taking the time to inform!
Reading about it some more, it seems like the permission can be legit and even hard to avoid at times. It's used to access Google Services (although most games won't need this), and I read that Unity adds it automatically. Still, it can be used to access all accounts on the device, so it's better to avoid it.
By the way, and news about the Last Express install? I'd like to know if it has the same permissions as on Google Play or not.
ET3D: By the way, and news about the Last Express install? I'd like to know if it has the same permissions as on Google Play or not.
I attached a screenshot of the permissions page.

Also, how on earth is The Last Express DRM-free if you have to download the rest of the game from a server? How do you back it up without being reliant on that download? I'm also attaching a screenshot of the file downloaded from Humble going online to download the actual game. They shouldn't be able to get away with calling this DRM-free.
Attachments:
Welp, I'll just play TLE on my PC, then. I hate apps that download additional things just to play the damn game.
227: I attached a screenshot of the permissions page.
Thanks a lot. That's better than the Google Play version, so I went ahead and bought it.

As for the download, the jury is still out. If this allows the game to install its stuff on SD card, then currently I'm for it. If there's one thing I hate on my current tablet (Galaxy Tab S) is that the SD card is pretty useless and even if I move a game to SD card, its data remains on the tablet's flash. I'm always running low on space. Edit: No, that didn't do any good. Still on internal storage.

By the way, I'm annoyed that Double Fine's games don't support this tablet. Both Broken Age and Grim Fandango have Android versions, but I can't play them.
Post edited May 08, 2015 by ET3D
"New builds for The Last Express on Mobile 12 are up so ALL ABOARD"
https://twitter.com/humblesupport/status/596724749218160641

=)
2nd week BTA games have been unlocked. They are:

Groundskeeper2
Highrise Word Heroes Premium

Relevant post has been updated.
<span class="bold">Humble Artifex Mundi Mobile Bundle</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Deadly Puzzles
Time Mysteries 1
Clockwork Tales

BTA
Demon Hunter
Grim Legends
Time Mysteries 2
Time Mysteries 3

$9
Grim Legends 2
Enigmatis 2

Instead of adding more games, the 2nd week has added multiplatform Steam keys for all games, except for Deadly Puzzles.
Post edited May 25, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Artifex Mundi Mobile Bundle</span>

PWYW
Deadly Puzzles
Time Mysteries 1
Clockwork Tales

BTA
Demon Hunter
Grim Legends
Time Mysteries 2
Time Mysteries 3

$9
Grim Legends 2
Enigmatis 2
So, are these all just Hidden Object games...
Head's up for those who bought the Artifex Bundle. When you install the games, you'll want to turn off their ability to post notifications. The first one I installed threw a notification at me out of nowhere, trying to sell me some of the other games, which of course, I already owned through this bundle. Very annoying. Thankfully, Android gives you control over these things.
yyahoo: Head's up for those who bought the Artifex Bundle. When you install the games, you'll want to turn off their ability to post notifications. The first one I installed threw a notification at me out of nowhere, trying to sell me some of the other games, which of course, I already owned through this bundle. Very annoying. Thankfully, Android gives you control over these things.
Paid 0.01 for that, still yet to install them. xD But well, I'll keep it in mind when installing.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Artifex Mundi Mobile Bundle</span>

PWYW
Deadly Puzzles
Time Mysteries 1
Clockwork Tales

BTA
Demon Hunter
Grim Legends
Time Mysteries 2
Time Mysteries 3

$9
Grim Legends 2
Enigmatis 2
Does anyone know if this includes steam keys for PC? I was going to grab the bottom tier for a dime, and got the warning that I wouldn't get steam keys if I paid less than a dollar. I didn't think steam keys were included.
Post edited May 22, 2015 by hummer010
hummer010: Does anyone know if this includes steam keys for PC? I was going to grab the bottom tier for a dime, and got the warning that I wouldn't get steam keys if I paid less than a dollar. I didn't think steam keys were included.
Probably not, it says 'Android Exclusive' at the top of the page.
hummer010: Does anyone know if this includes steam keys for PC? I was going to grab the bottom tier for a dime, and got the warning that I wouldn't get steam keys if I paid less than a dollar. I didn't think steam keys were included.
No Steam keys.

I can confirm that the Artifex Mundi android bundle does NOT include Steam keys or any other editions other than mobile.
Post edited May 22, 2015 by undeadcow