It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: That Judge Dredd game was released on Steam, does this bundle gives a Steam key? Since i don't see anything mentioning that on the bundle page i'm guessing that the answer is no.
No Steam key; only Android versions.
Cyraxpt: That Judge Dredd game was released on Steam, does this bundle gives a Steam key? Since i don't see anything mentioning that on the bundle page i'm guessing that the answer is no.
Grargar: No Steam key; only Android versions.
Ah, i guess it would have to be those "Pc & Android" Bundle to get a Steam. :)
Thanks for the answer.
It is odd how sometimes cross platform games get editions left off in some of the bundles; often I've seem mobile edition games have Steam only counterparts in the Humble Bundle despite being on Android in the Humble storefront.

Personally I think the gamebooks would play better on a mobile device where they can be handheld like a book.
2nd week BTA games have been unlocked. They are:

Zombocalypse Now
Appointment with FEAR

Relevant post has been updated.

Edit: Strange, the page shows no soundtracks now, but an archived version of the page shows that it defnitely had them. Can somebody who bought the bundle confirm if there are soundtracks after all?
Post edited April 27, 2015 by Grargar
Ah, what the hell, gonna go for the 9$ tier, that "Appointment with Fear" looks great.

Grargar: Edit: Strange, the page shows no soundtracks now, but an archived version of the page shows that it defnitely had them. Can somebody who bought the bundle confirm if there are soundtracks after all?
There is.
Post edited April 27, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: There is.
Do the newly-added games (Appointment with FEAR and Zombocalypse Now) have soundtracks?
Cyraxpt: There is.
Grargar: Do the newly-added games (Appointment with FEAR and Zombocalypse Now) have soundtracks?
Good call, the answer is no (also no soundtrack for Ryan North’s To Be Or Not To Be).
Cyraxpt: Good call, the answer is no (also no soundtrack for Ryan North’s To Be Or Not To Be).
I see. Thanks for the info.
<span class="bold">Humble Mobile Bundle 12</span>

PWYW
The Last Express
Spaceteam Premium
Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous

BTA
Monument Valley
Blek
Joe Danger
Groundskeeper2
Highrise Word Heroes Premium
Post edited May 11, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: The Last Express

Monument Valley

Joe Danger
Haven't they been already humblebundled in the past?
Grargar: The Last Express

Monument Valley

Joe Danger
catpower1980: Haven't they been already humblebundled in the past?
Joe Danger 2 was in a couple of Humble bundles, but I don't either offered an Android version.

Monument Valley has been offered as a freebee by Amazon on their app store, but I don't think it has on Humble.

I don't recall Humble offering Last Express either.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Mobile Bundle 12</span>

PWYW
The Last Express
Spaceteam Premium
Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous

BTA
Monument Valley
Blek
Joe Danger
Monument Valley is a terrific game. The biggest problem with it is that it is ridiculously short. This was semi-solved when a paid expansion, Forgotten Shores, was made available in November. Interestingly, there is no mention of the expansion in the Humble game description. I guess, not only is it not included, but there is also no way to purchase it in this "DRM-free" version of the game?
Post edited May 04, 2015 by yyahoo
Has anyone actually gotten the humble bundle Android version of The Last Express to install? I get a "problem parsing the package" error on my phone, and my Kindle pretends it's going to let me install it, but then the install fails.

Everything else works fine and as expected.
227: Has anyone actually gotten the humble bundle Android version of The Last Express to install? I get a "problem parsing the package" error on my phone, and my Kindle pretends it's going to let me install it, but then the install fails.

Couldn't get it to install either. I'm guessing it might have something to do with the install package being around 40 mb and according to google play the game itself being around 1.2 gigs. I suspect they have a messed up installer.
227: Has anyone actually gotten the humble bundle Android version of The Last Express to install? I get a "problem parsing the package" error on my phone, and my Kindle pretends it's going to let me install it, but then the install fails.

Parsing error here too; odd. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Same here. I'll contact support.