It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Would have been nice if Humble did mobile bundles with similar ideologies to their DRM-free indie ones- i.e. indie bundles without suspicious permissions, and net access and analytics and ads. So hard to find such apps...
While not a "Mobile" Bundle so to speak, the main bundle this week is a "PC & Android" bundle with a few Android debuts.
Anybody know when The Deer God download from humble is going to stop being the alpha?
yyahoo: While not a "Mobile" Bundle so to speak, the main bundle this week is a "PC & Android" bundle with a few Android debuts.
These are some of the best mobile bundles, IMO. PC games on Android plus DRM free copies and Steam keys. The best of all worlds.
Humble Mobile Bundle finally returns.

<span class="bold">Humble Mobile Bundle 11</span>

PWYW
Bounden
Auro
Avernum: Escape From the Pit

BTA
80 Days
Kingdom Rush Origins Premium
Riddick: The Merc Files
oh my giraffe
Skullpogo
Post edited April 13, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: Humble Mobile Bundle finally returns.

<span class="bold">Humble Mobile Bundle 11</span>

PWYW
Bounden
Auro
Avernum: Escape From the Pit

BTA
80 Days
Kingdom Rush Origins Premium
Riddick: The Merc Files
Doesn't appear to be one of the stronger Mobile Bundles after such a long break. Then again, Humble did just run a PC and Android bundle...
I definitely want Avernum and Auro looks cool. As for the rest, Bounden appears to be pretentious twadldle, I already got 80 Days when it was free on Amazon, Riddick isn't worth the BTA price, and oh look, yet another ****ing Tower Defense, I'm so glad that people are still crapping those damned things out because there's nowhere near enough of them already and they're all so bloody unique.
Avernum on my phone? Yes please!
Is it me getting too tired of mobile games or with each Mobile bundle they gettin worse and worse?

Avernum is MOBILE (NOT Humble PC+Android) Bundle is especially strange for me - they didnt wanted to give PC version so much?
Also, i was always thinking that Avadon for Android was considered as failure - game was way too poorly adapted for tablets, and now they giving second try...
BTW, Google play version have "Google Play license check" feature, not so DRM-free (probably not a case for Humble)
Post edited April 07, 2015 by Redfern
Redfern: Is it me getting too tired of mobile games or with each Mobile bundle they gettin worse and worse?

Avernum is MOBILE (NOT Humble PC+Android) Bundle is especially strange for me - they didnt wanted to give PC version so much?
Also, i was always thinking that Avadon for Android was considered as failure - game was way too poorly adapted for tablets, and now they giving second try...
BTW, Google play version have "Google Play license check" feature, not so DRM-free (probably not a case for Humble)
Don't almost all Google Play apps have a Google Play license check? And no Humble games could contain that check and still work since purchasing the game on Humble doesn't give you a license for the app on Google Play.
Redfern: Is it me getting too tired of mobile games or with each Mobile bundle they gettin worse and worse?

yyahoo: Don't almost all Google Play apps have a Google Play license check? And no Humble games could contain that check and still work since purchasing the game on Humble doesn't give you a license for the app on Google Play.
Not all, its totally up to developer to use that or not. That type of protection isnt very strong btw.
As for Humble game...well, i purchased in Humble store android game called Out There, and believe me not, but Humble's apk IS have "Google Play license check" permission, but its just not used in any way...
Cyraxpt: Well, since Amazon app is a thing i no longer worry about HMB, besides, all games are usually plataforms or shooting and that doesn't appeal me considering the touch controls.
But since i like to hype Humble Bundle stuff... Delayed to April??? Wow, must be big... Kairosoft Mobile Bundle confirmed!!!
Kairosoft! At least! I want them all https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Kairosoft+Co.,Ltd
Post edited April 07, 2015 by Redfern
2nd week BTA games have been unlocked. They are:

oh my giraffe
Skullpogo

Relevant post has been updated.
<span class="bold">Humble Tin Man Games Mobile Bundle</span>

PWYW
Judge Dredd: Countdown Sector 106
Slaves of Rema
Siege of the Necromancer
An Assassin in Orlandes

BTA
Trial of the Clone
Curse of the Assassin
Fighting Fantasy: Caverns of the Snow Witch
Sultans of Rema
Zombocalypse Now
Appointment with FEAR

$9
Ryan North's To Be Or Not To Be
Fighting Fantasy: Starship Traveller

$35
Humble Tin Man Bundle Shirt 'n' Button (first 1000 purchasers also get a bonus limited edition Pinny Arcade pin)

Includes soundtracks for all games, except for Appointment with FEAR Ryan North’s To Be Or Not To Be, and Zombocalypse Now.
Post edited April 27, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Tin Man Games Mobile Bundle</span>

PWYW
Slaves of Rema
Siege of the Necromancer
An Assassin in Orlandes

BTA
Trial of the Clone
Curse of the Assassin
Sultans of Rema

$9

$35
Humble Tin Man Bundle Shirt 'n' Button (first 1000 purchasers also get a bonus limited edition Pinny Arcade pin)

Includes soundtracks for all games, except for Ryan North’s To Be Or Not To Be.
So, looking at these, they're less games than they are "interactive" fiction. I'm not sure how interested I am in this. Has anyone played any of these?
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Tin Man Games Mobile Bundle</span>

PWYW
Slaves of Rema
Siege of the Necromancer
An Assassin in Orlandes

BTA
Trial of the Clone
Curse of the Assassin
Sultans of Rema

$9

$35

Includes soundtracks for all games, except for Ryan North’s To Be Or Not To Be.
yyahoo: So, looking at these, they're less games than they are "interactive" fiction. I'm not sure how interested I am in this. Has anyone played any of these?
I've only played a little bit of Fighting Fantasy: Starship Traveller previously, it's basically a choose your own adventure game. You're presented with some planets you can go to, and then scenarios play out based on those choices; however, like a CYOA, your actions are constrained by the game. You can also name your crew and choose some stats for them as well as yourself. The little bit I played was enjoyable.