It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: Second week additions to the BTA tier:

Sorcery!
The Tiny Bang Story
iPollute
Thanks for the mention. Updated my post.
I'm glad they added Sorcery! to the bundle. I'd have played the second one if that's all that was there, but I'll feel better playing the first one first.

(And I will probably buy a new tablet soon. Playing KOTOR on my Nexus 7 2012 gets on my nerves.)
Post edited January 27, 2015 by ET3D
yyahoo: I just downloaded it. There was an initial 46 MB DL, then an additional 272 MB DL. Not exactly happy about that. Essentially, it means the DL from Humble is independently worthless. If the company that hosts the additional data goes under, the game will no longer work.
Oh damn, and I was so happy to get KODP Android... I know there are some other similar HB Android games which download game data after the initial installation. I wonder if it is possible to move them to another Android device (even different model and remake) without redownloading anything?
Post edited January 27, 2015 by timppu
yyahoo: I just downloaded it. There was an initial 46 MB DL, then an additional 272 MB DL. Not exactly happy about that. Essentially, it means the DL from Humble is independently worthless. If the company that hosts the additional data goes under, the game will no longer work.
timppu: Oh damn, and I was so happy to get KODP Android... I know there are some other similar HB Android games which download game data after the initial installation. I wonder if it is possible to move them to another Android device (even different model and remake) without redownloading anything?
Yes, you can.
As long as you make sure it's in the right chain of folders.
omega64: Yes, you can.
Oh good.

Earlier I read some assumption that some such extra downloads might download different stuff based on what kind of device you have (e.g. we now have one Intel Atom ASUS Android tablet, another with NVidia Tegra chipset, etc.)... so could it be the downloaded files will be different based on your device?

So your downloaded installation might be usable only on that device (make and model)?
omega64: Yes, you can.
timppu: Oh good.

Earlier I read some assumption that some such extra downloads might download different stuff based on what kind of device you have (e.g. we now have one Intel Atom ASUS Android tablet, another with NVidia Tegra chipset, etc.)... so could it be the downloaded files will be different based on your device?

So your downloaded installation might be usable only on that device (make and model)?
If it needs certain different files it should detect the rest and download those leftovers.
Post edited January 27, 2015 by omega64
omega64: If it needs certain different files it should detect the rest and download those leftovers.
Ok, but a complete download which needs nothing more to download on a different device is not necessarily achievable then (which to me would be the closest to DRM-free, needing no connection to the Master Control Program server afterwards). Oh well...
<span class="bold">Humble Cartoon Network Mobile Bundle</span>

PWYW
Regular Show: Best Park in the Universe
Regular Show: Ghost Toasters
Regular Show: Ride 'Em Rigby
Adventure Time: Treasure Fetch

BTA
Regular Show: The Great Prank War
Adventure Time: Jumping Finn Turbo
CN Superstar Soccer
Ski Safari: Adventure Time
Adventure Time: Fionna Fights
Adventure Time: Rock Bandits
Ben 10: Wrath of Psychobos

$8
Monsters Ate My Birthday Cake
Adventure Time: Time Tangle
The Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville
Post edited February 09, 2015 by yyahoo
yyahoo: More games coming soon! for the BTA
2nd week BTA games have been unlocked. They are:

yyahoo: More games coming soon! for the BTA
Grargar: 2nd week BTA games have been unlocked. They are:

Thanks!

Added to the original post.
The next Mobile bundle was originally going to appear next week, but I just read that it's been pushed back to April. Fortunately, there are new Main, Weekly and Book bundles this week to distract us.
yyahoo: The next Mobile bundle was originally going to appear next week, but I just read that it's been pushed back to April. Fortunately, there are new Main, Weekly and Book bundles this week to distract us.
That's going to take a while. At least, we should have a new main bundle in one hour.
Well, since Amazon app is a thing i no longer worry about HMB, besides, all games are usually plataforms or shooting and that doesn't appeal me considering the touch controls.
But since i like to hype Humble Bundle stuff... Delayed to April??? Wow, must be big... Kairosoft Mobile Bundle confirmed!!!
yyahoo: The next Mobile bundle was originally going to appear next week, but I just read that it's been pushed back to April. Fortunately, there are new Main, Weekly and Book bundles this week to distract us.
Grargar: That's going to take a while. At least, we should have a new main bundle in one hour.
Agreed. Curious to see what the new main bundle will be...
Cyraxpt: Well, since Amazon app is a thing i no longer worry about HMB, besides, all games are usually plataforms or shooting and that doesn't appeal me considering the touch controls.
But since i like to hype Humble Bundle stuff... Delayed to April??? Wow, must be big... Kairosoft Mobile Bundle confirmed!!!
Interesting, I've gotten my favorite puzzlers from Humble in Spelltower, Threes!, Trainyard, and The Room 1 & 2. Not to mention some nice strategy and RPG titles like Sorcery 1 & 2 and King Of Dragon Pass... Personally I've been thrilled at the variety that Humble has offered in the Mobile Bundles. To each their own.
Post edited March 17, 2015 by yyahoo
Eh, from what i remember the last bundles more more platform based (except the last one that had those you mentioned, Sorcery, KotDP, etc).
And like i said, Amazon app is also a good option, it was from there that i got for free Trainyard or Threes, yesterday it was carcassonne and i'm hopping that they have something planned for the Easter holidays (dozens of apps for free).