It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is a quote:

"You get a free game! You get a free game! Everybody gets a free game!"

And some more quotes:

"And what better way to celebrate, than by giving you guys 30,000 copies of a modern shooter with all the classic charm you know and love? We're talking Rise of the Triad (2013)!"

OK. I didn't really expect a free game 13 hours after the fact. :)

But where were the 30,000 people when Jack Keane was around? Just asking? :)
This question / problem has been solved by opticqimage
As someone who slept through the giveaway I share your frustration, especially when some of those who grabbed it then decide to trade/give it away - if you do not want it, then leave it for the rest of us.
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/9a/9ada2d5ff2708a59336a7764b61f9cb0356f39e14064f23369a80d34974a74c6.jpg
"Everybody"
As I mentioned in other post, GOG should have been a bit more careful because not everyone knows that quote is a meme.
Hardrada: especially when some of those who grabbed it then decide to trade/give it away - if you do not want it, then leave it for the rest of us.
You can't do that. If you clicked on it it'd get added to your library automatically (eventually). You don't get a code, so you can't trade or gift it.
Deltafunction: This is a quote:

And some more quotes:

"And what better way to celebrate, than by giving you guys 30,000 copies of a modern shooter with all the classic charm you know and love? We're talking Rise of the Triad (2013)!"

I had to wait around 10 hours before it got added. For a previous similar one (Age of Wonders) I had to wait more than 24 hours. You'll get it eventually.

EDIT:
Ah, I see that I misread your post. You simply missed the giveaway?
Post edited March 17, 2015 by ZFR
Hardrada: especially when some of those who grabbed it then decide to trade/give it away - if you do not want it, then leave it for the rest of us.
ZFR: You can't do that. If you clicked on it it'd get added to your library automatically (eventually). You don't get a code, so you can't trade or gift it.
Deltafunction: This is a quote:

And some more quotes:

ZFR: I had to wait around 10 hours before it got added. For a previous similar one (Age of Wonders) I had to wait more than 24 hours. You'll get it eventually.

EDIT:
Ah, I see that I misread your post. You simply missed the giveaway?
I'm way too tired to snip your quote; but yes, I simply missed the giveaway. Considering that I've gotten every free game since I've signed on in Dec. 2013, I'm a happy camper. :) Even the 2nd Insomnia Sale had me waking up at just the right moment. :)

I was just joshing around, and did not realize that was a meme as opticq mentioned.

P.S. I wonder if "joshing around" should be replaced with "jossing around?" It somehow sounds right. :)
Hardrada: As someone who slept through the giveaway I share your frustration, especially when some of those who grabbed it then decide to trade/give it away - if you do not want it, then leave it for the rest of us.
Come on man stop acting like that. I missed the avp1 game due to being busy and missed the galaxy testing and I did not act like you. You are not entitled to it. First come first served.
Here: 9FF4A-655AB-78ABB-8DE61

Now, SHADDUP!
Deltafunction: I'm way too tired to snip your quote; but yes, I simply missed the giveaway. Considering that I've gotten every free game since I've signed on in Dec. 2013, I'm a happy camper. :) Even the 2nd Insomnia Sale had me waking up at just the right moment. :)

I was just joshing around, and did not realize that was a meme as opticq mentioned.

P.S. I wonder if "joshing around" should be replaced with "jossing around?" It somehow sounds right. :)
OK I see. Well, I'm sure there'll be quite a few giveaways so you'll get a chance, if you haven't grabbed it from the sale already..

The original RoTT was probably my favourite old 2D first person shooter. I wonder how the remake compares. Not the best reviews from what I've seen so I was waiting for a sale, now I'll be able to see it out for myself.
Post edited March 17, 2015 by ZFR
I hate to post something that sounds like an "entitlement" gripe, I really do, but it would be nice, when it comes to freebies, if GOG would simply provide the games to members without all the rigamarole.

I don't get as much time to be on here lately and I missed it, so that's a bummer, but really I'm just griping about the idea of "limited numbers" when it comes to digital, which to me just seems like an unnecessary fabrication.
DieRuhe: I hate to post something that sounds like an "entitlement" gripe, I really do, but it would be nice, when it comes to freebies, if GOG would simply provide the games to members without all the rigamarole.

I don't get as much time to be on here lately and I missed it, so that's a bummer, but really I'm just griping about the idea of "limited numbers" when it comes to digital, which to me just seems like an unnecessary fabrication.
But it would seem logical to me if it was not GOG dictating the number of copies available, but rather whoever owns Rise of the Triad. It would make sense for the owners of the game to limit the number of copies, because they'll never sell another copy of their game if there are enormous numbers of keys for it floating around already.
I would say that those keys went to the kids from Steamgifts who did not read/understood the fact that GOG doesn't provide Steam keys. Seen a lot of "how do i activate that key on Steam", "GOG lied", "why they did not give me my Steam key" and such...

Reading IS hard....And, yeah, i got me own key, but i hoped that many people from those forums, people that appreciate a DRM free game, got their keys too. Instead, many of those keys went in the wrong places:(
jamyskis: Here: 9FF4A-655AB-78ABB-8DE61

Now, SHADDUP!
Well alright then, I will - but not before saying Thank You.
I missed it myself, but he game is cheap anyway, so maybe Ill buy it later when I get home..