It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
croxxx: Okay, here we go!

If you followed this thread (or even if not^^) you might know that there are 6 known keys now:
- Burnout Paradise
- Crysis 2
- Dead Space
- Medal of Honor
- Mirror's Edge
- Trine 2

NOW is your chance to get your hands on those.
This will be a bit different from the rest of the giveaway, though.
To apply for one, post why you want to get it and in addition some creative work of yours related to the game (be it fanart, a poem, short story or even a song). It has to be game-related and I don't want to see ripoffs from Google images here ;)

Have a nice day!
i would like to have Medal of Honor but i dont know what game it is i used to play medal of honor allied assault
and medal of honor breakthrough when i was a kind in some friends house and then the internet cafe start to open in my town and we "discover" multiplayer even until the when the gamespy was still online i played sometime but now alone i spend a lot of years in this game for me this game inspire to play other fps games and yeah it was not the counter strike :D
low rated
I finished my sketch later this afternoon about Mirror's Edge, it's quite in early states hope you like it croxxx.
Sorry about my phone quality. The immersion of this game is very high, cant wait for Mirror's Edge 2 next year.
Attachments:
stardustie: I finished my sketch later this afternoon about Mirror's Edge, it's quite in early states hope you like it croxxx.
Sorry about my phone quality. The immersion of this game is very high, cant wait for Mirror's Edge 2 next year.
You did read the part about it being original work and not just some image taken from Goggle images? The picture you just submitted and claimed to have done this afternoon looks exactly the same as one on DeviantArt that was posted in 2012.

http://themissingmechanic.deviantart.com/art/Faith-Mirror-s-Edge-Pencil-Drawing-299670950
Tarnicus: PS - croxxx (is the extra 'x' for censorship reasons, I can totally understand that coming from a nefariously censored country like Germany as Australia is similar) you will have a far more enjoyable time just giving your shit away without getting worried about scammers and leachers. Source: doing this for years :)
No, to be honest I don't even remember anymore how I got to use that specific nick. Nothing about censorship stuff, though ;)

MadeinChina: i would like to have Medal of Honor but i dont know what game it is
The Medal of Honor here is this one: http://www.ea.com/de/moh

ryan_sm99:
Oh, you've beaten me to it. Didn't expect anyone to look this up...

stardustie:
It does look nice but is definitely not your work of this afternoon.
I respect any valid entries here but as I explicitly stated:
croxxx: I don't want to see ripoffs from Google images here ;)
stardustie: I finished my sketch later this afternoon
ryan_sm99: looks exactly the same as one on DeviantArt that was posted in 2012.
http://themissingmechanic.deviantart.com/art/Faith-Mirror-s-Edge-Pencil-Drawing-299670950
Lol, shameless. XD
But he's probably nes.
Great "guessaway"! :D I'll try my luck with these two adventure games, if that's alright:

Deponia 2: Chaos on Deponia
Broken Sword 5 - The Serpent's Curse
croxxx: NOW is your chance to get your hands on those.
To apply for one, post why you want to get it and in addition some creative work of yours related to the game (be it fanart, a poem, short story or even a song). It has to be game-related and I don't want to see ripoffs from Google images here ;)
Cool idea for a GA within a GA :)
low rated
Let's just hope the thread now stays organized or doesn't end up hijacked...
croxxx: NOW is your chance to get your hands on those.
bler144: Cool idea for a GA within a GA :)
It's a nice idea, but it can backfire. These days many people find that downloading a game illegally online is much easier than drawing a picture and posting it online and maybe they might win a game.

Too many requirements makes people lose interest in the giveaway.
sasuke12: Too many requirements makes people lose interest in the giveaway.
True, and I've learned that myself. Still, the mention of "poem" suggests one could use a haiku or limerick, and neither of those takes much effort. But yes, I can't draw for poop, personally. But:

There once was a player of Trine
Who liked toons that swing from a vine
The game was for free
So I took it for me
Was so glad that the game became mine!

That took 15 seconds. ;)

Still, I'm pretty sure I bought it already on Humble (and may have a steam key coming up in a GA myself) - so I'm not in. Possible I bought Trine 1 and not 2, but I'm pretty sure it was 2.

Edit - plus the original GA would appear to be continuing. So even if there's not much action on those games, there's still ongoing life! :)
Post edited October 07, 2015 by bler144
Whoops... Just saw there were updates in how this thread works. Nothing for me, apparently.
Post edited October 07, 2015 by joppo
Disregard my previous post just above. I just saw that there aren't just 6 keys left so my original pitches should still have a chance.

I'll vouch for GTA San Andreas and Talos Principle
Tarnicus: Ape called me out in the Scammer thread (so fucking ironic) and I failed to retort with how great the medical system is in Cuba. Now if he put his bawls in my face, I might have something to respond with :D

If one takes a step back from the drama on GOG, there are some strangely scarily writing styles that correspond. I have a bit of an idea of what is going on, no proof other than correlations(rather than causations) and find the whole drama sadly satisfying. Why? With this community, like so many I have joined, I have moved to the fringe where I am comfortably numb, and see things a little differently when on the outside.

Seriously guys n gals, why the fuck are you hammering each other and looking for scammers and leachers and miscreants instead of finding means to bond together? Hint: a common enemy and angst does not make for community building. Friendship and love does. Yes hippy shit and I'll most likely be living in the woods by this time next year where this matters about as much as the length of my phallus.

Be nice to each other. Embrace a scammer or two and you might be surprised. A gift in its truest form is a particle of energy that is passed on with no expectation of anything, even a thanks. If that idea doesn't sit well with you, then give shit to people you know and like.
Well said! But can you elaborate on the part of embracing some who at least in my eyes is tricking another forum member?
low rated
Tarnicus: PS - croxxx (is the extra 'x' for censorship reasons, I can totally understand that coming from a nefariously censored country like Germany as Australia is similar) you will have a far more enjoyable time just giving your shit away without getting worried about scammers and leachers. Source: doing this for years :)
croxxx: No, to be honest I don't even remember anymore how I got to use that specific nick. Nothing about censorship stuff, though ;)

MadeinChina: i would like to have Medal of Honor but i dont know what game it is
croxxx: The Medal of Honor here is this one: http://www.ea.com/de/moh

ryan_sm99:
croxxx: Oh, you've beaten me to it. Didn't expect anyone to look this up...

stardustie:
croxxx: It does look nice but is definitely not your work of this afternoon.
I respect any valid entries here but as I explicitly stated:
croxxx: I don't want to see ripoffs from Google images here ;)
croxxx:
if it is the the Medal of Honor Warfighter i dont need it i would love to have the old one :D
jpilot: Deponia 2: Chaos on Deponia
Broken Sword 5 - The Serpent's Curse
No, none of these is among the games. You might find the current Humble Bundle interesting, though.
It contains all 3 episodes of Deponia.

joppo: I'll vouch for GTA San Andreas and Talos Principle
Oh, the good old times of HESOYAM and UZUMYMW...
GTA San Andreas is a lot of fun but not in the pool.
The same goes for the Talos Principle. Looks really interesting, though.

MadeinChina: if it is the the Medal of Honor Warfighter i dont need it i would love to have the old one :D
It's the one from 2010, not the original.

Short note for people new on the thread (or not actively following):
There are still 78 games in the guesasaway pool. The requirements for this have not changed. See here
In addition there are now 6 known games which you can get your hands on by posting some game-related creative work of yours. See here
Post edited October 07, 2015 by croxxx