It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

398:1
Post edited August 31, 2014 by 01kipper
398:1 - and ban all Religion. Again. Send them all to the Cure. Again.
398: 1
398:1!

(Would be nice if our beloved leader Dr. Marcin would give a statement, where all this grey dust comes from suddenly... Vulcan ashes from Iceland? My neighborhood is very anxious and me too :-\ )
gamefood: 398:1!

(Would be nice if our beloved leader Dr. Marcin would give a statement, where all this grey dust comes from suddenly... Vulcan ashes from Iceland? My neighborhood is very anxious and me too :-\ )
I guess it is from this
http://fcdn.mtbr.com/attachments/downhill-freeride/704128d1359601749t-new-school-gravity-bikes-thread-necromancy-thread-necromancy-demotivational-poster-1271554886.jpg

Every time someone does that it gain more power, especially what people have been doing there
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/special_promo_fall_insomnia_promo

gamefood: (Would be nice if our beloved leader Dr. Marcin would give a statement, where all this grey dust comes from suddenly... Vulcan ashes from Iceland? My neighborhood is very anxious and me too :-\ )
I didn't know the Vulcans already visited Iceland. And were even cremated there, nonetheless Do you, perhaps, mean "volcanic"?
Post edited September 03, 2014 by Maighstir
Judging by the activity here since my last post, I think this issue has overstayed its welcome. It's time to submit the result and present the next one.
... and a fight with Google docs later, not that this specific issue needed much statistics to see what the result would be.

With a 100% agreement among the voters, it's a personal choice whether or not to use contraception.
==== Overview ====
Civil Rights: Excellent (70) [+1]
Economy: Reasonable (32)
Political Freedoms: Superb (76)

The Free Land of Gogan is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Doctor Marcin with a fair hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, intelligent population of 3.007 billion Goganians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Education, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Defence receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Keanesomnia. The average income tax rate is 66%, and even higher for the wealthy. A healthy private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.

The nation leads The North Pacific in per capita stalking, urban high-volume mailers now receive their mail via chauffeur-driven limousines, legislators work 24/7 due to an influx of single-issue bills, and kids laugh off vandalism and arson as "just fun". Crime is totally unknown. Gogan's national animal is the Goglodyte, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Gog.

Gogan is ranked 241st in The North Pacific and 8,975th in the world for Nudest, with 216 Cheeks per Square Mile.

==== Issues ====
6 days ago: Following new legislation in Gogan, kids laugh off vandalism and arson as "just fun".
The overview has been updated following the last decisions made.

Software Giant Stomps on Competition (issue 399)
The CEO of Gogan software, hardware, and electronic headwear giant Microcosm, Inc. has been brought before the Supreme Court for violation of antitrust laws.

1. "These allegations are absolutely ludicrous!" shouts Microcosm CEO John Lee from the window of a 90-foot stretch limo. "Just because rival companies are incapable of producing products as brilliant as mine is no reason to punish ME! I say it's high time we abolish these idiotic antitrust laws and give big business the freedom to serve the public better. After all, I'm in this business for the people!"

2. "Microcosm must be shut down immediately," argues CEO of Computers, Computers, Computers! Kayla True from the window of a clunky, exhaust-choked used car. "I can't get a foothold to compete in the market because those bigwigs in Microcosm have that foothold by the throat! It's high time the government stepped in and helped out the little guy, and the best way to do that is by stopping corporations from growing so big they get a stranglehold on the market!"

3. "Verily, I say unto thee, none of this would have happened wouldst thou not have stopped the problem before thou didst start it," argues Brother Klaus Washington of the Gogan Amish community from out the window of his horse-drawn carriage. "We must doest as the Lord commandeth and abolishest the evils of computers and the Internet entirely. Only whenst we harken unto the Lord's commandments mayeth we truly be spiritually blessed."

==== Public announcement ====
399: all solutions are too extreme. So: Dismiss!

...also send Brother Washington and his entire community to the Cure! They escaped again!
Lifthrasil: 399: all solutions are too extreme. So: Dismiss!

...also send Brother Washington and his entire community to the Cure! They escaped again!
Few government programs last a very long time, I'm afraid. The Cure might very well have been silently shut down.
399: 2