It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have about 40 games installed.

Neverwinter Nights works, but crashes immediately on startup about 30% of the time. Sometimes I need to relaunch it 3 or 4 times before it will run normally.

Legend of Grimrock appeared to run normally, but defaulted to settings that made some aspects unplayable. I used to play Dungeon Master often, and so I expected a fairly slow movement rate. There was nothing to indicate that the game was not running normally, but timed puzzles were initially completely frustrating, and later impossible. So I consider that it didn't work properly as installed. (It's not simply a settings issue. The game is fairly unique that there is no reasonable feedback to indicate that your settings may be off. Plus, I had no reason to believe a fairly modern machine would choke on a high-res Eye of the Beholder.)
Bump before bed, again in case anyone else wants to throw in their experiences. (So far, very good job it seems with compatibility)
I have 46 games. All of them worked perfectly.
Well, I suffer from the infamous Gorky 17 problem. Besides that, just some installation issues I had with Reus, but it turned out that was my end.
Another bump, in case somebody else who hasn't seen this wants to add their experiences. (If this does get annoying, let me know.)
Final bump (I promise) for a long time in case nobody responds.
Sadly, the last 3 GOG games I have tried to play all had issues (however, they were easily solvable). Still, I hope these can be corrected, as we have discussed, simply working, is a great selling point for GOG games:

Blood 1: The Cryptic Passage expansion technically works, but stretches the screen resolution. In order to fix this, you have to play in windowed mode. Additionally, all 3 games in the pack don't support most of the resolutions it ships with. You need to heavily tweak (and even download a newer version of dosbox) to correct.

Blood 2: crashes if you use a few of the available resolutions. I had to change compatibility modes and play at a non-prefered resolution to correct.

Book of unwritten tales critter chronicles has the same problem as the original: you have to disable SLI at the hardware level for the menus to work (and to clear up artifacts in the game).
Thought a bump might be appropriate after the sale.
No problems, outside of a few easy adjustments. Don't know if that qualifies.
Buenro-games: No problems, outside of a few easy adjustments. Don't know if that qualifies.
How many games do you own?
All of them, no problems. Well, JA2 Wildfire doesn't, but that's more of a windows 8 compatibility issue that not even the game devs have fixed (I checked with them).
hucklebarry: Sadly, the last 3 GOG games I have tried to play all had issues (however, they were easily solvable). Still, I hope these can be corrected, as we have discussed, simply working, is a great selling point for GOG games:

Blood 1: The Cryptic Passage expansion technically works, but stretches the screen resolution. In order to fix this, you have to play in windowed mode. Additionally, all 3 games in the pack don't support most of the resolutions it ships with. You need to heavily tweak (and even download a newer version of dosbox) to correct.
Did you mess with the Graphic Mode Setup? Because I have 0 issues with Blood. Also keep in mind that game was technically designed with 320x200 in mind, tho I run it on 800x600.
82 games and only two that I've had issues with.

1. Fantasy General
2. Jagged Alliance 1.

Every other game I've installed and fired up has run fine, aside from my own personal tweaking for better graphics options, etc. I run Vista 64 on an AMD 4800+ dual core/2.5gb RAM, but I have a GeForce 430 integrated graphics card, unfortunately, so I have to avoid games that have known issues with integrated graphics. :(
All but one that I started didn't really work. (me haz 71 games).

The one that didn't work was a active DRM that made the game unplayable. The Game was, Wizardry 7 (German)
I have 162 games on GOG and i had problems Assassin's Creed and i had to block the game accessing the internet, since it tried to contact the dead Ubisoft servers and that caused some weird freezing in the game.