It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1322: 1322: Nothing special and a product of a lack of creativity. Essentially my initials in what they would look like using numbers instead of letters.

"13" in appearance, closest resembles a "B", 2 is the closest to looking like an "R." Technically it would be 131212 but I don't like all the ones, so I went with "2" instead of "12."

There ya go.
I think thats a show of creativity rather than a lack of it.
BranjoHello: In my country if you name is Branislav your nickname will probably be Bane, unless you're Slovak by nationality then you're probably be Branjo.
In Poland Bronisław would be 'Bronek' :)
As for my nick, it comes from my surname. If I recall correctly, someone twisted my surname this way to make a nasty rhyme about me (sorry, don't remember what the rhyme was).
BranjoHello: In my country if you name is Branislav your nickname will probably be Bane, unless you're Slovak by nationality then you're probably be Branjo.
Novotnus: In Poland Bronisław would be 'Bronek' :)
As for my nick, it comes from my surname. If I recall correctly, someone twisted my surname this way to make a nasty rhyme about me (sorry, don't remember what the rhyme was).
Sorry about that rhyme, but you're welcome here!
LesterKnight99: Sorry about that rhyme, but you're welcome here!
Don't worry, my reply was... suitable :) And those were friendly insults, nothing malicious :)
Huh. I could have sworn there was a PakoPako here when I registered with GOG all those years ago. I guess I'm the spiritual puppy of the internet.
When I was a kid (about 16 I think) I was at this all day punk gig in a pub near where I was at college and there was this really drunk guy who had an apron and a chefs hat on and was selling space biscuits. He kept jumping onto tables and shouting "I AM CAPTAIN FANDANGO" then he tried to give the landlords rotweiler (monster) one and the dog bit the end of his nose off, but it was kind of a rough working class pub so everyone, even captain fandango (never got his actual name) thought it was funny more than horrific.

Anyways I have been occasionally using the name for logins/gaming names etc ever since as I like the sound of it!
Long time ago a hacker hacked a very little part of our inactive clan site, and left a message: "hacked by bela555".
We cried with laughter when we noticed it :)

When I think of it, I always smile. This is the reason why i use this username.
But it is not a rare nick, it is the reason why I only use it on a few sites.
Because Sadly, Roman4 was already taken

so I had to settle for the next best thing
A combination of booze and preexisted stupidity
Army nickname
high rated
I had an Iron Man avatar ready and was looking at my plexiglass window at the same time and....plex0m4n!! Here to save the day :P
Sage came from Ronin Warriors. The character Sage was my favorite and cute.. (yes I was a preteen girl, if I did the math right I was around 12-13 years old).

When I needed a nick for mIRC I used Sage16. Then my dad showed me something called AIM and I need a nick for it. Sage16 was taken so I went with Sage103082. My birthday.

And that is all she wrote. I still use it to this day. =)
My name is a Halfling thief character from D&D that was my favorite, Trenton LightFoot, trentonlf for short :)
My avatar pretty much explains it. When I was younger and first played Deus Ex, I thought Daedalus was really cool. The mysterious, human-like avatar with the mysterious voice... I started using it as a username on a different forum, and then I used it again here. The 1138 comes from my love of Star Wars.
Post edited July 25, 2014 by Daedalus1138
trentonlf: My name is a Halfling thief character from D&D that was my favorite, Trenton LightFoot, trentonlf for short :)
:) I have used DnD character names on forums myself before.

Mine comes from a famous Warhammer 40,000 Space Wolf Lord. I was reading the Space Wolves omnibus at the time.