It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm in
Thanks Homer!

(And Ian and xyem)
Please count me in.
Thanks Homer.
Late bump
Another BUMP!
Damn, nearly missed this! Thanks you bumpers :D

Thanks for the giveaway ! :)
BUMP
Is this one over? If not, I'm in.
BUMP!
Lifthrasil: Let's test the theory that the first post never wins. In and thank you!
jpolastre: It's going to be very hard to determinate whether the notion is true or it was just bad luck on your part, unless you get chosen of course.

I OTOH wanna check the rule that even people who post "not in" are participating anyway, therefore: NOT IN, and thanks Homer.
Congrats, jpolastre! You are this week's winner. Let me know your game and I will have it to you within a day. Thanks to all who played.
Congrats jpolastre and thanks again Homer.
Guess not in doesn't work:)
Congrats jpolastre and thanks Homer.
HomerSimpson: Congrats, jpolastre! You are this week's winner. Let me know your game and I will have it to you within a day. Thanks to all who played.
I... won? I really wasn't expecting it. I hadn't even an idea of what game I'd grab when I first read this. Thank you very much Homer.

My choice will be the last 5.99 game I remember causing great joy upon launch: Clive Barker's Undying. I'll find it a joyful owner afterwards. I have a few probably lucky unaware people in mind already, but I don't know whether they already bought or got the game elsewhere after they posted their desire for it.

Moonbeam: Guess not in doesn't work:)
Congrats jpolastre and thanks Homer.
Yeah I just proved that the rule that says people who say "Not IN" still participate and can win is definitely true. Yay for science.
Thanks Triock, Moonbeam and everyone.

Edit: Congrats to spoderman who'll be playing Undying for a while now.
Post edited April 30, 2013 by jpolastre
Congrats, spoderman (kudos for your generosity, jpolastre!), and thanks again, Homer!