It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

klogd: They don't even respect their customers enough to make a statement.
Just complete silence, are they just hoping this is going to blow over by tomorrow?
I wouldn't be surprised if that's their plan and just screw the people that supported them and just become another callous corporation that only care about the bottom-line: their bank accounts.
high rated
klogd: They don't even respect their customers enough to make a statement.
Just complete silence, are they just hoping this is going to blow over by tomorrow?
Yep. They learned nothing from the Blitzchung situation. This is the standard play when you piss off *actual* gamers and it's pathetic.
low rated
yall hypocrites all over sudden everyone want to buy that game when in reality no one cares. bring it back on GOG !! i bet you wont even look at it if they do,, yall just want to jump on the hatewagon becuszz everyone DoEs iT , the indie dev brought this on themselves yall need to chill out and get over it ,its not a first world problem... put your energy on what could matters.
high rated
budoshi: yall hypocrites all over sudden everyone want to buy that game when in reality no one cares. bring it back on GOG !! i bet you wont even look at it if they do,, yall just want to jump on the hatewagon becuszz everyone DoEs iT , the indie dev brought this on themselves yall need to chill out and get over it ,its not a first world problem... put your energy on what could matters.
So it's that one time that players get pissed over something substantial, an authoritarian regime using its political and economic influence to extend its censorship into western societies (which, as you said, is not your typical first world problem) and you tell people to put their energy into more important things? What is wrong with you?

It literally doesn't matter if people will buy that game or care about the developer - it's a disturbing thing that's happened here and everyone has a right to get pissed, gamer or not.
high rated
budoshi: yall hypocrites all over sudden everyone want to buy that game when in reality no one cares. bring it back on GOG !! i bet you wont even look at it if they do,, yall just want to jump on the hatewagon becuszz everyone DoEs iT , the indie dev brought this on themselves yall need to chill out and get over it ,its not a first world problem... put your energy on what could matters.
F4LL0UT: So it's that one time that players get pissed over something substantial, an authoritarian regime using its political and economic influence to extend its censorship into western societies (which, as you said, is not your typical first world problem) and you tell people to put their energy into more important things? What is wrong with you?

It literally doesn't matter if people will buy that game or care about the developer - it's a disturbing thing that's happened here and everyone has a right to get pissed, gamer or not.
Exactly.

Several games get blocked in certain countries, which is sad enough, Witcher 2 even got a special version only for Australia, because their government is prude, however, not selling something in any country at all, because a totalitarian regime is offended by a very minor thing is disturbing.
The trade war with that regime is affecting our lives for years now and it's only ever getting worse.
Post edited December 19, 2020 by Klumpen0815
low rated
zgrillo2004: you cant be rationed with. have a nice life and go fucking move to china, you communist bastard.
Strijkbout: Typical reaction of the 'current clown' supporters, if you can't win an argument just belittle them by calling them communists while you know nothing about my political outlook because if you did you wouldn't have called me that.
Also you don't need to call me a nazi either, because I ain't that either.

And I don't have to move to China because your clown was too busy with fake news and with the lack of opposition China is already at our doorstep.
youre just a stupid motherfucker who gets his news from leftist organizations. seriously. stop talking. and go fuck yourself
low rated
Strijkbout: Typical reaction of the 'current clown' supporters, if you can't win an argument just belittle them by calling them communists while you know nothing about my political outlook because if you did you wouldn't have called me that.
Also you don't need to call me a nazi either, because I ain't that either.

And I don't have to move to China because your clown was too busy with fake news and with the lack of opposition China is already at our doorstep.
zgrillo2004: youre just a stupid motherfucker who gets his news from leftist organizations. seriously. stop talking. and go fuck yourself
I bet that's what you tell to all girls at your first date.
low rated
zgrillo2004: youre just a stupid motherfucker who gets his news from leftist organizations. seriously. stop talking. and go fuck yourself
Strijkbout: I bet that's what you tell to all girls at your first date.
You bet your ass I do. if they are a stranger to me. they need to earn respect. and coming from you you havent earned any respect from me. so dont expect me to be nice to you.
zgrillo2004: You bet your ass I do. if they are a stranger to me. they need to earn respect. and coming from you you havent earned any respect from me. so dont expect me to be nice to you.
Save your 'respect' for the clown you worship, he's a very honourable and respectful guy as you've shown me.
zgrillo2004: You bet your ass I do. if they are a stranger to me. they need to earn respect. and coming from you you havent earned any respect from me. so dont expect me to be nice to you.
pointless to argue with him , imho just save your time
low rated
Like anyone wants to respect a retarded clown like you. Go back to your mom's basement where you belong, fuckwit.
high rated
Politics and feelings left aside, my philosophical belief is that potential customers who do not like a game simply should not buy it, but that should not mean that others who would buy it are deprived of the ability to buy it.

So I support the release of every game on GOG, no matter how offensive it is, as long as it does not violate laws. If the "gamers" do not like it, they simply should not buy it. But for those who would want to buy it, the decision to not publish it deprives them of possible joy, which from a philosophical viewpoint is something that should be avoided.
Protoss: Politics and feelings left aside, my philosophical belief is that potential customers who do not like a game simply should not buy it, but that should not mean that others who would buy it are deprived of the ability to buy it.

So I support the release of every game on GOG, no matter how offensive it is, as long as it does not violate laws. If the "gamers" do not like it, they simply should not buy it. But for those who would want to buy it, the decision to not publish it deprives them of possible joy, which from a philosophical viewpoint is something that should be avoided.
Just out of curiosity, because you seem to have thought about it in earnest. Would you then support GOG releasing games with full DRM here, under the same assumption that those who don't want them won't buy them?
Post edited December 20, 2020 by mrkgnao
high rated
Protoss: Politics and feelings left aside, my philosophical belief is that potential customers who do not like a game simply should not buy it, but that should not mean that others who would buy it are deprived of the ability to buy it.

mrkgnao: Just out of curiosity, because you seem to have thought about it in earnest. Would you then support GOG releasing games with full DRM here, under the same assumption that those who don't want them won't buy them?
No, because GOG stands for being DRM-free. But I would support releasing the titles on other platforms. In this special case, however, there seems to be no other publisher wanting to take the game.
high rated
mrkgnao: Just out of curiosity, because you seem to have thought about it in earnest. Would you then support GOG releasing games with full DRM here, under the same assumption that those who don't want them won't buy them?
Protoss: No, because GOG stands for being DRM-free. But I would support releasing the titles on other platforms. In this special case, however, there seems to be no other publisher wanting to take the game.
Actually, I've heard of three places that have volunteered (Zoom and two small indie publisher/developers), but time will tell.

Anyway, thanks for the answer.