It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A Cop investigation has been used during the Night.

Errol, the Weasleys' owl, flies onto the field and drops a letter from the Ministry to Micro.

Microfish_1 is Percy Weasley (Gryffindor), Townie Day 4 Innocent Child.

No one died during the Night.

Day 4 has started. You may post now.
Let's not start, er, congratulating each other just yet.
^ Is that Agent standing next to Lift, after the unfortunate 'accident' in the car with Snowflake? And Micro in a nice robe? Ah, the polyjuice...
Carradice: ^ Is that Agent standing next to Lift, after the unfortunate 'accident' in the car with Snowflake? And Micro in a nice robe? Ah, the polyjuice...
Whut?
ZFR: Microfish_1 is Percy Weasley (Gryffindor), Townie Day 4 Innocent Child.

No one died during the Night.
YESSS....Micro confirmed and no one was NKd. :D

(I thought I would've been hit due to my "oh so subtle" posts on D3)
===================================================

Carradice: ^ Is that Agent standing next to Lift, after the unfortunate 'accident' in the car with Snowflake? And Micro in a nice robe? Ah, the polyjuice...
Are you trying to imply any of them are scum, or were thought to be scum, or what? If you could explain this a bit more in simple terms i'd be thankful. :)

Also know this: Agent is as town as I now "believe" YOU yourself to be town, and as much as I "believed" Yog to be scum. ;)

(Sidenote: If you don't get what i'm trying to say with the above line, then I can come out and say it in plain english if you/every other town wants me to)

(@OP: Above bolded bits are NOT votes)

Also since OP has essentially cleared Micro, you/Micro/Agent/me can win this thing if we play it right. :)
===================================================

JoeSapphire: Whut?
It seems I wasn't the only one to be confused by his opening post today. :)
GameRager: Also know this: Agent is as town as I now "believe" YOU yourself to be town, and as much as I "believed" Yog to be scum. ;)
Three days and only two "believings"? Have got got any feelings about anyone else?
GameRager: Also know this: Agent is as town as I now "believe" YOU yourself to be town, and as much as I "believed" Yog to be scum. ;)
Oh wait, I get it. Agent and Carradice. Nice. Keep up the good work.

So:

Town:
Microfish
GameRager
The Neighbours Carr.
Joe (but I would say that)

Still Alive:
Lifthrasil
Joppo
Trentonlf
Pooka
ConsulCaesar

Dead:
Yogsloth (scum)
SirP (scum)
Schnee (town)
RW (town)

Our 'possible scum' net is very small.
JoeSapphire: Three days and only two "believings"? Have got got any feelings about anyone else?
3 of them, as in:

After N1, I "believed" agent to be town.

After N2, I "believed" Yog to be scum.

After N3, I "believed" Carradice to be town.

As to what those "believings" mean...well, do I really need to spell it out in black and white at this point what I am implying with all those posts? ;)

As such, with Carradice, Agent, and also Micro(thanks to OP's starting post for D4) now in my "couldn't be any more town" list(along with myself, for obvious reasons), I think we have a good chance of winning this if we all agree to not vote for any on that list and look for scum among the other players. :)
============================================================

JoeSapphire: Oh wait, I get it. Agent and Carradice. Nice. Keep up the good work.
I call it watching through my monoculars...and that's going to sadly be impossible, as all of my "prized monoculars" got broken in the mess of activity on the quidditch field. :(

JoeSapphire: Our 'possible scum' net is very small.
You're forgetting the very possible neutral players(those not scum or town).
JoeSapphire: Lock Town (4):
Town:
Microfish
GameRager
The Neighbours Carr.

Still Alive (6):
Joe
Lifthrasil
Joppo
Trentonlf
Pooka
ConsulCaesar
Fixed. 4:6 (of whom 1-2 are scum) is a nice ratio, hopefully we can win this.
Microfish_1: Fixed. 4:6 (of whom 1-2 are scum) is a nice ratio, hopefully we can win this.
And maybe i'll survive till game end as well. :D

(Seriously, with the way I "subtly" said what I did on D3 i'm shocked I wasn't the NK o.0)
GameRager: 3 of them... I call it watching through my monoculars...and that's going to sadly be impossible, as all of my "prized monoculars" got broken in the mess of activity on the quidditch field. :(
3-shot Epic cop? :O It would fit the rest of this game...
Unfortunately I suspect we will find and lunch fewer scum from here out, while we are prime scum night wagons.

GameRager: (Seriously, with the way I "subtly" said what I did on D3 i'm shocked I wasn't the NK o.0)
(I get you and I feel the same myself.)
Microfish_1: 3-shot Epic cop? :O It would fit the rest of this game...
Yeah this game has had a ton of PRs, hasn't it?

Also note that now that the cat's out of the bag I will state that what you said is true about me.....it is sad I cannot "watch the field" anymore, but I had fun whilst doing so & hopefully I can avoid a NK for a bit longer now that my primary usefulness is now gone and done with. :)

My motivations for "watching" are/were as follows:

Agent: I wanted to verify their claim.

Yog: A random choice from my top picks(listed at the close of the prior "day"), which turned out to be a lucky pick.

Carradice: I wanted to make sure we could trust the neighbor of Agent and one who posts so many good insights into the game, I thought, would be good to have proven to be town.

Microfish_1: Unfortunately I suspect we will find and lunch fewer scum from here out, while we are prime scum night wagons.
Anyone who tries starting a wagon on ANY of us will likely be immediately suspect now, so that likely won't happen much...any remaining scum would likely try to start wagons on the other remaining un vetted players.

Unless you meant scum will make of us their prime night kills in the above quoted bit?

Microfish_1: (I get you and I feel the same myself.)
I was sweating bullets the past few "days and nights"...lemme tell ya.
Well I was hoping GameRager would investigate me as I know I will be under the most suspicion today seeing how I defended yogsloth, wanted to lynch Microfish_1 after his claim, and was so quick to hammer FlokeSchnee. So if people can't get past that about me then I will take the lynch as it's deserved.

I am not scum, I am a vanilla townie (so no big loss there). Name is Seamus Finnigan (had to him up when I saw my name, had no clue who he was LOL) Gryffindor.

Now don't forget it is most likely true that every investigation that has come back as Town by GameRager is true, but there is also the possibility of a Godfather so don't think that anyone is 100% clear besides Microfish_1 and 99% clear for GameRager.

Vote ConsulCaesar
yogsloth: That said, pooka wagon is trash, and we shouldn't do that.
^ I was looking for this - I remember Yogsloth being very certain in his turning down of the pooka wagon Day One.

But there's also this exchange:

PookaMustard: OK now. VOTE PEOPLE!!!

We're gonna end up with a no-lynch at this rate!!
SirPrimalform: I can switch my vote to you if that's what you want..?
SirPrimalform: I can switch my vote to you if that's what you want..?
PookaMustard: Vote someone to hammer. I don't care who!
PookaMustard: Vote someone to hammer. I don't care who!
SirPrimalform: I'm already voting for Micro, who's at L-2. You're the next most viable wagon, but me switching to you wouldn't put you in the lead.

Wait, do you mean we should nominate someone to do the hammering? o.0
^ Does that look like scum talking to scum to anyone? I'm not sure

trentonlf: Now don't forget it is most likely true that every investigation that has come back as Town by GameRager is true, but there is also the possibility of a Godfather so don't think that anyone is 100% clear besides Microfish_1 and 99% clear for GameRager.
I had absolutely forgotten that. Good point.
trentonlf: Well I was hoping GameRager would investigate me as I know I will be under the most suspicion today seeing how I defended yogsloth, wanted to lynch Microfish_1 after his claim, and was so quick to hammer FlokeSchnee. So if people can't get past that about me then I will take the lynch as it's deserved.
I was thinking of "watching you on the quidditch field" then but I feel that 2 scum** wouldn't do so many things to put themselves in the spotlight(hammering/etc).

(**=I already saw Yog as the likely public facing/talkative scum, and didn;t think 2 would do such in this game)

trentonlf: Now don't forget it is most likely true that every investigation that has come back as Town by GameRager is true, but there is also the possibility of a Godfather so don't think that anyone is 100% clear besides Microfish_1 and 99% clear for GameRager.
I don't care if people doubt me even now, but we cannot(Imo) start doubting all such "watchings" else we throw their worth/value to us town down the drain.

Also what does a godfather do to invalidate such readings? And also what are the odds we'd even have a godfather in the game?

(I assume they are low enough and the odds that I watched one of them are also low enough to not worry much that such is the case here, though)