It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ConsulCaesar: snip
a bus driver could easily fit that case of swapping scum's goal with scum itself.
for a town or 3rd party person with a nk to not reveal themselves n1 is not uncommon and probably sensible, especially if it was a one-or-limited-use thing.

so, either redirector, or combo of doc/rb + ? = no nk but sk

Have a fantastic time with your family!
If it was a bus driver, then he'd also know who the mafia tried to attack last night, which would give us another non-mafia...

Microfish_1: Have a fantastic time with your family!
Thanks!
Interesting result. Maybe we have some kind of PGO-like role or we have a Vig or SK who got lucky and hit the scum that was supposed to perform a NK. Or a bus driver as Micro suspects. In any case, good going!

FlockeSchnee: I am Professor Flitwick, House Ravenclaw. I am a Vanilla Townie.
agentcarr16: I do not like that claim.
Why did you not like that claim? Not liking it without any explanation is very thin.

agentcarr16: I do not like that claim.
trentonlf: I agree. The way he hinted in his delay was that he had a Power Role and I had no interest in lynching a Town PR, but I was not going to come out and say he was hinting at having a Town PR though because I honestly thought he wasn't going to claim at all. This feels like he was delaying in hopes that another wagon took off, but with several people saying he needed to claim he decided to claim and went with what he felt would be safest.

Unvote ConsulCaesar
Vote FlockeSchnee
Were you aware what you are doing when you casually hammered Flocke?
ZFR: SirPrimalform is dead. He was Pansy Parkinson (Slytherin), Mafia Goon.
lol

---

ConsulCaesar: This was... unexpected. But a big relief!
¬_¬
hmmm...

Yogsloth - how do you feel about microfish this morNing?
So until I get around to making a proper post, SPF was nightkilled and flipped scum. Guess who was on Micro's wagon D1? He stuck on his wagon for D2 too, for some reason. But suffice to say, there were scum on Micro's train D1. And it's even likelier now that scum were on Flocke's.

Heck trent looks the most suspect of all. "I don't like your claim, it's like you picked the safest claim. *instant hammer*" Let's forget that he could've been Town telling the truth, no, he's got to be scum who picked the easy way out.
So Flocke lynch wasn't great, but it's not like I can complain.

And obviously night actions set us up for a huge turnaround! I think I was guilty of just not paying enough attention to SPF, so big kudos to whomever binked him lol

And I'm especially pleased to see no nightkill *cough cough*

JoeSapphire: Yogsloth - how do you feel about microfish this morNing?
Exactly this. With SPF on his wagon the whole ride, he's not scum.

But.

His claim is bullshit and we still need to kill him.
*Returning from Madam Pomfrey's*

Sure @ConsulCaesar and @Micro have tried hard to look scummy with their first comments this morning. And this comes from someone who still avows the soundness of leaving Micro breath for another Regular Casting Phase, heh. Aren't you lucky, man :-)

Hi to everyone, both survivors and lurkers. Glad to share a few days more searching for the Hat. Hopefully there will be time to share a bit more on how to get the most from our lovely matrix. Theory and practice, very simple. Tools to help dedicated townies, observers (like Professor @ZFR, here, but also for post-game analysis), and, why not, industrious scum.Thanks for submitting your views in a clear way that everyone can understand easily =)

@trent: read about the funeral. Condolences and hopefully the weekend had a bright side somehow, nevertheless.
@Pooka: good luck with the interviews. May the Force be with you.
@Lift: good to hear that your stress diminished somehow.
@JoeCarr: what you mentioned about acting sounds awsome. Surely you might draw on that in order to make you a formidable opponent, whenever playing scum ;-)
@ConsulCaesar: good that you let us know in advance of your travel plans. Enjoy the visit. Professor @ZFR did not mention it, but most likely there will be time for the final discussions right after the weekend.

Not going to discuss roles here, and surely Town does not want to do so, not even while commenting what happened during the Special Casting Phase :-|

About SPF, the neighbour (@Agent), if he got the owl, does know that he was high in the new favourites list after @Flocke flipped. How high? He made podium. More on this, on a juicy post due soon (meaning before the weekend). There is a birthday celebration in the horizon for tomorrow, so let us see.
Votus microfish
Day 3 will end Tuesday 25th evening UTC.
Whatever microfish is, he has to be alive on Day 4 to do it.

I strongly suggest we do not allow that to happen.
Carradice: Sure @ConsulCaesar and @Micro have tried hard to look scummy with their first comments this morning.
For discussing the possible scenarios of what happened last night? Dependong on which one happened, we might get more confirmed townies/scum or at least suspects. I know, second-guess everything, but that's paranoid.

Carradice: @ConsulCaesar: good that you let us know in advance of your travel plans. Enjoy the visit.
Thanks! :)
yogsloth: Whatever microfish is, he has to be alive on Day 4 to do it.

If he isn't what he says he is, then he won't be able to do anything on Day 4, will he? As he will be insta-lynched. So, assuming he is scum, wouldn't it make more sense that his "powers" activate on Night 3. Then he'd make a possible roleblocker target for Night 3, to make sure nothing happens that night.

Of course, if a roleblocker avoided a kill N2, he should probably repeat his target. That's another reason I hope we figure out what happened last night.
trentonlf: I agree. The way he hinted in his delay was that he had a Power Role and I had no interest in lynching a Town PR, but I was not going to come out and say he was hinting at having a Town PR though because I honestly thought he wasn't going to claim at all. This feels like he was delaying in hopes that another wagon took off, but with several people saying he needed to claim he decided to claim and went with what he felt would be safest.

Unvote ConsulCaesar
Vote FlockeSchnee
Lifthrasil: Were you aware what you are doing when you casually hammered Flocke?
I was 100% aware and it was not casual at all, I felt he was lying.

List of people I would gladly lynch and have no interest in lynching has not changed. If anyone has some shareable knowledge to help us now is a good time to do so.

Vote ConsulCaesar
Wow I can't believe how lucky we were. Or maybe it wasn't luck but whoever was responsible somehow knew what to expect when aiming for SPF.

Great job whoever you are, you. You can go to Madam Rosmerta's Three Broomsticks pub and put a butterbeer in my tab. Except that the offer only becomes valid after I am certain who did it, lest I'll have ten people claiming to be the responsible :)

Hmm Flocke was a vanilla townie after all. What can we learn from analyzing his wagon? I suppose I need the help of our more experienced Mafia players here. This is the part I feel I learned pretty much nothing from studying earlier games.

I think I will do an ISO of SirPrimalform and try to discover how he was trying to influence us in each post. Unfortunately my time online today is almost over so I can't finish it until tomorrow morning.

Carradice: Sure @ConsulCaesar ... have tried hard to look scummy with their first comments this morning.
Why do you say that? Please elaborate.
Regarding Micro I thought the same soon as I read it but I want to better understand/define Caesar's possible scumminess
yogsloth: Whatever microfish is, he has to be alive on Day 4 to do it.

Why. Are you afraid of a confirmed innocent child?

"Hey, last chance to lynch the potential innocent child before it becomes a problem for scum! Let's do it! Otherwise he will be confirmed tomorrow!" ... what possible Town reason could there be to think like this?
I'll tell you: none.

Fate just handed us a breather. We can afford to let Micro live one more Night. The potential benefit is big: either scum have to kill him tonight or we'll have a hard-confirmed player tomorrow. The risk is negligible. If he isn't confirmed Town by Tomorrow, he will be confirmed scum instead. So one way or another his alignment will be cleared by Tomorrow. Why waste a lynch on him now and waste a potential benefit for Town?

And the argument: 'Oh, but his role sounds too convenient, it can't be true!' ... well, look at where that kind of reasoning got us with Flocke!

Your attempt to start a last-chance lynch-wagon on Micro feels very scummy at this Day.

riddiculus Yogsloth

Lifthrasil: Were you aware what you are doing when you casually hammered Flocke?
trentonlf: I was 100% aware and it was not casual at all, I felt he was lying.
So it was a concious quick hammer without giving anyone the chance to continue to discuss the believability of that claim? I don't like that one bit! We weren't that close to the deadline that a quickhammer was necessary!

I agree that Consuls first post is very much LAMIST. However, at the moment I see you as too dubious yourself to follow you on that train and also, as explained above, yogs acted even scummier Today.