It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FlockeSchnee: ...
It's down to no-lynch or Micro, which do you prefer?
RWarehall:
sirp's question to you
All the participants are still running around. Or flying. Or spellcasting. Fortunately no one has been sent to the hospital wing yet. Everyone feels that some special spellcasting is going to take place soon.

Day 1 is over. No lynch has taken place.

Please stop posting here.

Final Vote Count

Microfish 7 - trent, Pooka, yogsloth, ConsulCaesar, SirPrimalform. agent, Joe
Pooka 3 - Micro, FlockeShnee, RWarehall
ConsulCaesar 2 - joppo, Lift
GameRager 1 - Carradice

Everyone else - 0
Not voting - Game Rager

14 players remaining - it takes 8 to lynch.
Post edited February 08, 2020 by ZFR
FlockeSchnee: I can't shake the feeling of having been played. But I took note that my current voting buddies (Micro, RWarehall and Joe) might all be scum buddies.
And what could have I possibly done, besides spouting wild stuff, that you think I'm town?
I think Lift is suspicious, but at least he's questioning my weird vote change.

Which reminds me:
@Lift: I forgot the other important part for that: I want to at least go out while voting for whom I want to vote for.
I have you as Town because I can't see any way someone who is scum would go to all of effort to notice what you did, let alone create a conspiracy theory about it. I don't believe your conspiracy theory, but the effort is Town.

You will never see 3 Scum group up on the same wagon in games like these. They will distance from each other...
Silencio RWarehall
Post edited February 08, 2020 by ZFR
Night 1 will last around 48 hours.

If you want to cast any spells during the Special Casting Phase, please send them via PM.

All actions can be changed any time until locked. I'll lock your actions around 15 mins before deadline, after which I'll prepare flavour.

I'll be flying tomorrow evening until Monday noonish UTC, so won't be available during this time.
ZFR: I'll be flying tomorrow evening until Monday noonish UTC, so won't be available during this time.
You can't steer a broomstick and type at the same time?

I know! I know! I'm taking myself to the naughty step
Speak during the Night again. I dare you! I double dare you!
It seems as if the Special Casting Phase has taken 2 days, though in reality it just took a couple of moments. All of a sudden blue sparks erupt everywhere, a clear sign that a Revealus Badguyus spell has been cast.

A Cop investigation has been used during the Night.

Moments later you hear a scream and see RWarehall, who has been flying around on his broom, slip off the broomstick and fall into some bramble bushes about 50 yards from away from the field.

The participants, Dumbledore and a good number of spectators rush towards him. He's unconscious and covered in blood. Nevertheless he can consider himself lucky. If he had hit the ground 15 feet to the right he would have fallen right next to a Humping Willow. His experience would have probably been even less pleasant.

"Monojuicio" says Dumbledore, pointing his wand at RWarehall. You watch as RWarehall's face changes into that of Cedric Diggory.

"There won't be any flavour related to his role, " says Dumbledore. "It will just be revealed".

RWarehall is dead. He was Cedric Diggory (Hufflepuff) Townie Macho Compulsive Bodyguard.

'Flavour'? 'Role'? What the heck is that supposed to mean? You're afraid the old man is going a bit senile.

RWarehall is taken to Madam Pomfrey's hospital wing and everyone goes back to the field. The Tournament continues.

Day 2 has started. You may post now.
Well, this settles which houses are town.

@agent: did you neighborized someone during the night?

@Micro: what were you saying about being able to prove you're town?
D2 will end around UTC evening Monday the 17th.
OK, so, welcome to Day 1 all over again, minus a Townie.

@RWarehall, congrats on probably making a save! Hope it was on a better role than yours lol

I'll wait to see if anything interesting happens, and then we can just start in the same damn place we were before.
Now the day starts, and I have to say

YOU ALL SUCC

Now, the no-lynch doesn't really mean all is lost. We still have a sort of nearly complete wagon to analyze, as well as several of the wagons that formed the previous days and stalled.

Now, from how much of an uphill battle it seemed to get Microfish lynched, it means we either had all or most of the scum on his wagon, or he was scum himself and at best only one other scum stayed for Town points. I just can't see a reason for scum not to jump on the Microfish (or indeed any other) wagon and let the day end on a no-lynch and spend more time in the game. RW refusing to lynch the previous Day looked suspect, but we know he's not scum now.

I'll get wagon information after I get better. Having a nice doze of stomachache.
I got flashbacks of Arstotzkan Bootcamp day 1 there at the deadline, although some of that might be because ZFR modded that too.

Well I suppose we at least have one question answered: Hufflepuff (and one would assume Ravenclaw by extension) aren't third party so we can stop wasting time on that.

The investigation announcement is curious, I'm guessing an Epic modifier is in play. Did Brian Blessed ever play a character in a HP?
WE HAVE A RWARE HALL DOWN, WE HAVE A RWARE HALL DOWN

Knew he was one of our team... It transpired from all he said... *looks down for a second, apparently lost in memories, then up again, with an air of determination*

A great fellow, Cedric. Also he proved he was a hero to the core.

Hana-Bi Vulneratus Leo

*For a few seconds, the image of a mortally wounded lion, noble to the end, appears in the sky, then it fades away. What is that wetness in the eyes of some of the Uniwizard participants? They must have something in their eyes, surely*

Day Two. One of us less. No punches pulled from now on.

PookaMustard: the no-lynch doesn't really mean all is lost. We still have a sort of nearly complete wagon to analyze, as well as several of the wagons that formed the previous days and stalled.

Now, from how much of an uphill battle it seemed to get Microfish lynched, it means we either had all or most of the scum on his wagon, or he was scum himself and at best only one other scum stayed for Town points. I just can't see a reason for scum not to jump on the Microfish (or indeed any other) wagon and let the day end on a no-lynch and spend more time in the game. RW refusing to lynch the previous Day looked suspect, but we know he's not scum now.

I'll get wagon information after I get better. Having a nice doze of stomachache.
Very interesting thoughts. He was at minus-1. He could have been hammered... Staying there being Mafia might have been throwing him under the bus in D1, a bit too soon, don't you think?Thanks for sharing.

Get better soon and hopefully you are not hammered when you come back (that bandwagon after @Pooka surely deserves examination, too!).

SirPrimalform: The investigation announcement is curious, I'm guessing an Epic modifier is in play. Did Brian Blessed ever play a character in a HP?
Hi there. So, what is an Epic modifier? Could not find it in the Manual. (hello yogs :D )

Also, if you wish to comment on who Brian is and what he did...?

ConsulCaesar: Well, this settles which houses are town.
It's funny that @ConsulCaesar makes this commentary, as if it was something held in doubt (it wasn't for a majority of the participants).

That infamous post he made (quoted in #266), gave all the impression of being getting ready to claim Town non-Gryffindor, and a non-powered one, at that, since he shared this bizarre theory that powers were assigned only to Gryffindor.

Now, it should be clear for everyone, from Athens to Canberra, that a good Townie might have mentioned how the theory was mistaken, in the interest of all. The only piece of analysis that it shares is instead something obvious that before the Special Casting Phase was widely considered obvious, anyway.

No need to say, this post, its contents and general tone did not make him earn Town points, to these eyes.

Delenda est Cartago.
Attachments: