It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wow ok, everything has changed.

Agent claims neighbouriser... it's NAI, but it would be a bit of a bastard thing to give a role like that to scum. However it's not necessarily a self-confirming role. If Agent is scum and not a neighbouriser, it wouldn't be hard to fake it with a scumbuddy (although that's risky).

Unvotus Agentcarr

Microfish's wagon is still going strong and one has magically grown on Pooka like a mushroom. I feel like there might be some important info in these wagons for later analysis.

I find the speedy wagon on Pooka highly suspicious, so
Votus Microfish
So it looks like a no lynch is in our future, and if a lynch actually does happen he wagon will be full of people saying “well I’m just voting them so a no lynch doesn’t happen” with no real commitment or analysis for the vote. It’s no wonder Town loses so often.
SirPrimalform: Agent claims neighbouriser... it's NAI, but it would be a bit of a bastard thing to give a role like that to scum. However it's not necessarily a self-confirming role. If Agent is scum and not a neighbouriser, it wouldn't be hard to fake it with a scumbuddy (although that's risky).
It would be interesting to know if it does happen that a neighbouriser could be scum. It does not seem to make much sense nor be giving Scum much power. But it might be powerful for Town, if they are anything like 'masons', since 'masons' are always town?

(Waiting for yogsloth's remark here for asking, heh...).

About @Pooka, really, no idea what people saw.
Vote Count

Microfish 5 - trent, Pooka, yogsloth, ConsulCaesar, SirPrimalform
Pooka 4 - Micro, FlockeShnee, Joe, RWarehall
ConsulCaesar 2 - joppo, Lift
Lift 1 - agent
GameRager 1 - Carradice

Everyone else - 0
Not voting - Game Rager

14 players remaining - it takes 8 to lynch.

Micro is closest at L-3

When you see a vote count, please check that your name is against the right person. Let me know if it isn't.

90 mins left
Post edited February 08, 2020 by ZFR
trentonlf: So it looks like a no lynch is in our future, and if a lynch actually does happen he wagon will be full of people saying “well I’m just voting them so a no lynch doesn’t happen” with no real commitment or analysis for the vote. It’s no wonder Town loses so often.
thanks trent
Carradice: It would be interesting to know if it does happen that a neighbouriser could be scum. It does not seem to make much sense nor be giving Scum much power. But it might be powerful for Town, if they are anything like 'masons', since 'masons' are always town?
Masons are always town. I think it highly unlikely that Agent is a scum neighbouriser though and... possible but unlikely that he's scum falseclaiming.
trentonlf: So it looks like a no lynch is in our future, and if a lynch actually does happen he wagon will be full of people saying “well I’m just voting them so a no lynch doesn’t happen” with no real commitment or analysis for the vote. It’s no wonder Town loses so often.
JoeSapphire: thanks trent
You’re welcome???
Just got here skimmed

lol @ chinese fire drills
Take a note of Post #529...

At most 2 scum will be on any of those wagons...no way all 3 will group themselves together. If a 3rd joins it will be at the very end.
Joe, are you scum this game?
Carradice looks really out of place voting alone with day end approaching...
JoeSapphire: Is it worth revisiting that early Trent town read or that early pooka town read too? Nah probs not.
Yep, I've been doing it continuously. Those weren't only early reads, those reads I've been auto-updating as we go.

Joe, I read you as Town really early for a bizarre couple of turns of phrase I can't even recall right now and then just forgot about it. My bad.

That said, pooka wagon is trash, and we shouldn't do that.
ZFR: Vote Count

Microfish 5 - trent, Pooka, yogsloth, ConsulCaesar, SirPrimalform
Lift 1 - agent
GameRager 1 - Carradice

Everyone else - 0
Not voting - Game Rager

Micro is closest at L-3

When you see a vote count, please check that your name is against the right person. Let me know if it isn't.

90 mins left
No way I'm going with Pooka after a wagon appeared so fast.

Votus Microfish_1.

You said you can prove you're Town.
Wow, I'm suddenly a leading wagon and I had no chance to read anything. Are you guys really sure you want to lynch me?

Actually I didn't even feel like playing at all today. Had been busy during the day and needed to do a bit of work. But whatever, I'm here.

Quote this message if you want me to answer some of your questions.

In the meantime, I'll read some of the stuff. There's one by Flocke that's giving me scum points for...the wrong reasons? Let me address it now before it's late.

FlockeSchnee: I meant it and unfortunately I didn't mean it as a joke at all: I can't unsee it.
In this case: You quoting trentonlf, stating Flocke three times and adding a "you can kill me" to it.
That in combination with 344 and 350 would back up my half-joking "bragging rights theory".
Would you really be that obvious? If you actually are town, you're doing a splendid job of confusing me.
No. Just no.

The "you can kill me" bit, is for the last time....................a footnote..................for a Lift-related pun.
Pay attention to my original post:

PookaMustard: Yeah, I'm not a fan of Agent claiming a different role every two minutes. I passed the joke claim at the beginning, thought it OK by early Day 1 standards, but...gah. The time for jokes is over. This is another one of those Day 1s where so many things are going on, and here he is just not helping. I also like how his wagon grew to 5 people in such a short amount of time, while Lift's couldn't even lift-off*. The frequent joke claims hint at a jester (fittingly enough) but the wagon growth seems to indicate opportunistic mafiosos are hopping on.
Now, see that asterisk at the end of the "lift-off" pun? Scroll down.

PookaMustard: *you can kill me
See that asterisk here? Connect the dots...yes, it was a lame pun that happened because I was talking about wagons and Lift. I didn't even realize I mentioned you three times until you brought it up, but then again, I probably mentioned some people three times in the same post and never realized it because maybe I'm just talking normally, not posting in triplets like Yogsloth.

Back to the grind with me.
Vote Count

Microfish 6 - trent, Pooka, yogsloth, ConsulCaesar, SirPrimalform. agent
GameRager 1 - Carradice

Everyone else - 0
Not voting - Game Rager

Micro is closest at L-2

50 mins left
I don't have much evidence to give about pooka, other than the unnecessary LAMIST comment I initially pointed out. But I picked out scum pooka once before and I like the idea that micro's seen through him too.

RWarehall: Joe, are you scum this game?
no

yogsloth: Joe, I read you as Town really early for a bizarre couple of turns of phrase I can't even recall right now and then just forgot about it. My bad.
It was because I realised that someone could be making a joke that they're slytherin, and actually be slytherin.
I didn't quite get it at the time. Have you been ignoring me ever since? I asked you a few questions which never got answers.

PookaMustard: Are you guys really sure you want to lynch me?
I feel a bit bad about it. Especially as you just hosted the last game. How do you feel about it?
JoeSapphire: ^ The post I quoted is super reasonable and super LAMIST. It's the "we'll never know" that strikes me as insincere.
And isn't everybody usually queuing up to lynch pooka for scummy behaviour at this stage in the game?..
OK, so the question that I answered is labelled "LoOk At Me I'm So ToWn" by yogsloth and my answer is now labelled "lOoK aT mE i'M sO tOwN" but by Joe. Can I have the license to label every post I see "loOK at ME i'M so TOwn"? That would be useful.

Saltiness aside, I'd say the same argument applies for people queuing up to lynch GameRager. I'm also not sure how being super reasonable is grounds for being scummy?

Actually, yeah, I barely have time to respond to Microfish. But yes, I do agree that you easily get confused by conflicting arguments, Micro. But you suddenly, without any real momentum, switched your vote to Agent right after saying he looked a lot better now, which I interpreted it as "at worst neutral and at best Town." You didn't really make it clear why the sudden heart about why you want Agent dead. And even within your post where Agent "feels a lot better," you say that you would lynch Agent anyway to avoid no-lynch. I say if your reason for voting is to "avoid no-lynch" then you're just going for a weak lynch that will hurt us more than it will help us.