It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: FYI, Joppo PMed me that he has some Real Life issues (broken bone and missing work) and won't have access to a normal PC till he visits his parents. His posts from mobile are not going through.

Deadline for End of Day might be extended.
my sympathies and hopes for a speedy recovery go to him, as that must be excruciatingly painful. i do hope that he can rest well.

shall we vote lift instead?
Microfish_1: shall we vote lift instead?
I'm against that plan!
Hello everyone, I'm finally at my parents' house. Living alone with an immobilized arm is pretty hard so I will stay here at least until sunday, possibly longer depending how much rest the orthopedist I am seeing tomorrow says I need. So as far as I'm concerned no extension will be needed, but I wanna thank ZFR for bringing up the possibility.

Also thanks everyone for the wishes for my wellbeing, even those not said out loud. (Yes, including you, GameRager. You'd definitely say it if you were allowed to, but don't worry, what matters is the intent)

Sooo... back to the game at hand.

Lifthrasil: ...I really would have expected him to choose a different target if he were Town. For example me.
The fact that Lift was expecting me to track him had me thinking of a new theory: if scum!Lift were thinking that a tracking was certain, could he decide to give up the NK in order to fool it and throw me in a bad light? It would mean going into the probable last day in MYLO instead of LYLO, of course. But it could be a viable tactic to argue that I was unlucky one time too many and therefore should be the lynch.

The fact that I tracked someone else is my own fault, but it's an entirely different matter. In no way it invalidates this plan if this theory has any possibility of being true.

In this scenario I would be lynched today, one of the confirmed players (Micro?Agent?) killed tonight with no risk of a tracker picking it up and then he'd just need to convince Town to lynch Caesar.

ZFR:
Microfish_1: my sympathies and hopes for a speedy recovery go to him, as that must be excruciatingly painful. i do hope that he can rest well.
It's been inconvenient, as I can't do much with my dominant hand in a cast. Definitely impossible to play most of my games. (Thank Gog I have lots of adventures still in backlog.)

But was only painful last night before the cast was put in place. I didn't need any painkillers today.
Oh and Micro: while I appreciate the thought there's no need to spare me due to my hand. It's not even that severe, just a boatload of inconvenience. As far as this game stands, if I were scum and end up winning due to this unfair advantage it would leave me with a sour taste in my mouth. Vote me if you feel that I deserve it, just like you would before.
Lifthrasil: ...I really would have expected him to choose a different target if he were Town. For example me.
joppo: The fact that Lift was expecting me to track him had me thinking of a new theory: if scum!Lift were thinking that a tracking was certain, could he decide to give up the NK in order to fool it and throw me in a bad light? It would mean going into the probable last day in MYLO instead of LYLO, of course. But it could be a viable tactic to argue that I was unlucky one time too many and therefore should be the lynch.

The fact that I tracked someone else is my own fault, but it's an entirely different matter. In no way it invalidates this plan if this theory has any possibility of being true.

In this scenario I would be lynched today, one of the confirmed players (Micro?Agent?) killed tonight with no risk of a tracker picking it up and then he'd just need to convince Town to lynch Caesar.
I LIKE that plan! I can't even say that I wouldn't do something like that as scum, because it would be right up my alley! Unfortunately I am not scum, so that scenario isn't true. Still, good thinking!

Now the question is: did you come up with this because you are actually Town after all and are scum-hunting? Or does it come from a scum mindset and is a brilliant way of defending yourself by deflecting attention towards me?

Good to hear that your fracture at least doesn't hurt anymore!
Get well soon Joppo!

I've tried to gather some data on voting and preferred lynches. I'm not on Carradice's level, and I don't know how useful it will be, but I hope it will help! We can win this guys! :)
Attachments:
JoeSapphire: Get well soon Joppo!

I've tried to gather some data on voting and preferred lynches. I'm not on Carradice's level, and I don't know how useful it will be, but I hope it will help! We can win this guys! :)
Bad Peenes! I mean Peeves.
JoeSapphire: Get well soon Joppo!

Is that a self-portrait? Also: you are dead. Be quiet! ;-)
joppo: The fact that Lift was expecting me to track him had me thinking of a new theory: if scum!Lift were thinking that a tracking was certain, could he decide to give up the NK in order to fool it and throw me in a bad light? It would mean going into the probable last day in MYLO instead of LYLO, of course. But it could be a viable tactic to argue that I was unlucky one time too many and therefore should be the lynch.
That's... actually not unreasonable. What if nobody has claimed credit for stopping the night kill because we don't have any protective roles left at all?

Not to forget that Lift regarded my enquiries and speculation about why there had been no night kill as anti-town.
ConsulCaesar: Not to forget that Lift regarded my enquiries and speculation about why there had been no night kill as anti-town.
Yes, I did. Normally scum has no reason at all to skip a NK. So the way you dropped the idea that no NK might have taken place, without offering a good theory for why scum should act in such a weird way, looked off. It suggested that either you knew that scum didn't try to kill or that you wanted us to believe that there was no NK attempt.

Things look different when such a unlikely idea is cemented by a good theory like that from Joppo.

More later
You know what, I'really not sure anymore whether Joppo's theory is brilliant deflection of attention or whether he really believes God theory and is a scum hunting town. So for now:

Unvotus Joppo

Yea, I know I'll be accused of flip flopping again. But I don't care. I don't want to create a status quo where Joppo is the only viable choice just because he is the leading wagon. I'm still willing to lynch either him or Consul. Just let's use the time we have to discuss a bit more.
Lifthrasil: You know what, I'really not sure anymore whether Joppo's theory is brilliant deflection of attention or whether he really believes God theory and is a scum hunting town. So for now:

Unvotus Joppo

Yea, I know I'll be accused of flip flopping again. But I don't care. I don't want to create a status quo where Joppo is the only viable choice just because he is the leading wagon. I'm still willing to lynch either him or Consul. Just let's use the time we have to discuss a bit more.
As far as I'm concerned that is a fair reason to unvote. You're right, we should discuss some more. And the focus should be the three of us.

So I'm going to spend my free time this saturday and sunday reviewing everything concerning you and Caesar since D1 and take notes focused on the both of you. I suggest each of you do the same to the other and me. I'm relieved to say that due to my injure I will spend next week at my parent's house so my availability will be as high as it can ever be. So the discussion won't stall, at least not because of me.

I also want to hear some input from Micro, Agent and Pooka but only after the three of us put forward an analysis of the other two. That way we won't leave room for scum to hide behind the opinions of the three less likely to be scum.
@Professor ZFR: how long do we have until EOD?
joppo: Hello everyone, I'm finally at my parents' house. Living alone with an immobilized arm is pretty hard so I will stay here at least until sunday, possibly longer depending how much rest the orthopedist I am seeing tomorrow says I need. So as far as I'm concerned no extension will be needed, but I wanna thank ZFR for bringing up the possibility.

Also thanks everyone for the wishes for my wellbeing, even those not said out loud. (Yes, including you, GameRager. You'd definitely say it if you were allowed to, but don't worry, what matters is the intent)
At least it's not Covid.
joppo: @Professor ZFR: how long do we have until EOD?
Day ends 10 pm Saturday UTC.
joppo: @Professor ZFR: how long do we have until EOD?
ZFR: Day ends 10 pm Saturday UTC.
Uh oh, that isn't good. We'd better work fast people or the day ends in another Nolynch. And quite frankly I don't want this game to take any longer than it needs to.

It is a fun game, but as Micro said to Flocke it's also draining.