It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Unvotus joppo

Sounds nice and if he is an unlimited tracker he should be protected.

Here, some comfort for your troubles, just about time, too ;-)

Too bad that you had such bad luck when following people.
Right. No holding back anymore.

Ahem.

Expelliarmus Lifthrasil
Come on! Not Caesar?! :-) He promised he would be back...

Inquisitio Caesar

Aspirin is said to help preventing heart attacks... Just saying....!!!!!

What a day :D
GameRager: Corrections needed to this count: Joe and Trent should be on the Joppo count, and the numbers(3 and 5) should be switched.
Thank you fixed. I made a mistake when copy/pasting

Vote Count

joppo 3 - Lift, Micro, trent
trent 3 - Pooka, Caesar, GameRager,
Lift 2 - Joe, joppo
Pooka 1 - agent
Caesar 1 - Carradice

Not voting

10 Players. Takes 6 to lynch.

4 hrs left.
Carradice: Come on! Not Caesar?! :-) He promised he would be back...

Inquisitio Caesar

I suppose voting Caesar works too. But I can just switch because the most I will be unavailable for anytime before our deadline is one hour, in fact I will be online at the time if I need to switch. Day4 ends in slightly less than 4 hours and I just have to go out for lunch. (Lunch, not lynch.)

I just voted Lift ahead of Caesar because I think Joe's call has a chance to create a more solid wagon than the one on Caesar that we haven't any certainty will gain speed. Also, Lift had one vote while Caesar had zero. This close to the deadline every tiny detail might make the difference.
@joppo: Will be around and try to help avoid a no-lunch.

@GR: Here is a suggestion... In order to have fun with your name... Even without openl claiming it... RP it a bit for fun & profit ;-)

@Agent: will be commenting the flip (since there will be one) on the neighbourhood chat, on N4, just in case.
Well it seems like a new wagon is forming so:

Unvotus Trent

Votus Lift

And that's where it HAS to stay(going out to shop/etc) for me...so either you guys/gals lynch Lift or figure out how to lynch someone else without me(as i'll be out of the house for awhile).
================================================

Carradice: Come on! Not Caesar?! :-) He promised he would be back...

Nope, nope nope nope.....nope nope.....not playing this any more. :p ;D

I am sticking to Lift, and not taking my vote off unless we can get close to another lynch AND I get back in time to re-vote if need be.

That said, either vote for Lift or push through one of the bigger wagons(that goes the same to all lock or near-lock town) or i'll be sending magical bees to sting you all in the behind. :p

======================================================

Carradice: @GR: Here is a suggestion... In order to have fun with your name... Even without openl claiming it... RP it a bit for fun & profit ;-)
Ok then....we can talk about it more later(either the end of D4 if I get back in time or D5). :)
======================================================

To all: Now go get us a lynch, fellow town.....*readies magical bees just in case*

(@OP: Above line is NOT a vote...my vote is near the top of this post, though.)
I'm back!

joppo: I used my tracking spell to discover where Caesar went during N1. Sadly, he went nowhere.
This checks out. Of course, it's not enough to clear Joppo, but not condemning either.

I'm more comfortable voting Trent than Joppo, but I'm still open to a switch if that avoids a no-lynch.
Lifthrasil: snip.
Microfish_1: if i switched to trent, as a way to get a lunch without a systematic roleclaim on D4, would you join me?
Yes, I would. Trent is still a valid lynch candidate, as I stated repeatedly, and your argument that his flip would clear up some confusion is true too. He remains someone who acted scummy before Today and was correlated with yogs.

Microfish_1: Hmm. Lift has been present much of toDay, while Joppo summarizes and disappears. would the remaining scum or two fade or try to misdirect?
JoeSapphire: If it's Lift, he would try to misdirect. He certainly would not fade.
That's true. I only fade if I'm swallowed by RL.

JoeSapphire: Questions raised by the statement: "the missing kill in the Night before is easily explained by SPF's death. Probably he was the one who was supposed to perform the nk, but Joe was faster for some reason."
- what was the reason?
- is that a standard rule?
- has there ever been an example of this being the rule on gog before?
Yes, there has been an example of different kill speeds on GOG before. In a game I ran (the scum-only Mafia conference). It's not standard by any length. Usually simultaneous kills both succeed. However, defining a list of action sequence is norm. Like: Roleblocker beats NK and so on.
However, your point is moot since I was in the meantime proven wrong by reported word of Mod. (check posts #1185 and my reply #1187)

JoeSapphire: I think Lift's behaviour this Day is certainly fitting with scum lift -
You always say that. Sometimes you're right and I am scum even though the majority sees me as Town. But this time I have to disappoint you. This time you're wrong. Which means this time I'll get to tell you in post-game: I told you so! ;-)

agentcarr16: @ all - Isn't Miller a policy lynch? Vote stays.
Usually yes. But policy lynches aren't as written in stone (for me) as for example the 'Lynch all liars' tenet according to which you should be dead since D1. What I mean is: policy lynches of certain roles (Miller, PGO) are more of a guideline and in this case I think it's better to try to actually hit scum than to remove a Miller immediately. We have several Nights available before us. So we can re-visit Pooka tomorrow, if necessary and if the game isn't over by then.

OK. I see that after Joppo's claim his wagon justifiably dissolves. Maybe the claim is true.

unvotus Joppo

@Joppo: if you really are a Tracker, I suggest that you check on one of the unconfirmed but suspicious players that claimed a role that doesn't move. Neither Vanilla nor Miller are supposed to be going anywhere. So if any of those moves, it's a straight scum proof.

And since one of the hidden PRs is now out in the open, I might as well claim too. Since several players were unhappy with me not claiming. I am Hannah Abbott from House Hufflepuff and I'm a Vanilla Townie.

OK. Let's lynch someone. Preferrably not me, but you do what you think is best. For now, I'll follow Micro and go back to trent. But if necessary, I'll switch to Consul.

vingardium leviosa trentonlf
Vote Count

trent 3 - Pooka, Caesar, Lift
Lift 3 - Joe, joppo, GameRager
joppo 2 - Micro, trent
Pooka 1 - agent
Caesar 1 - Carradice

Not voting -

200 mins left.
joppo: Thanks professor.

joppo: Clearly I forgot to state the possibility of a Doctor/Jailer protecting the revealed PR that now has a target on their back.
Or a Watcher that will have their eyes over that player like an eagle. One of the scum might even kill them that night but they're the obvious lynch the next day.

Look, the point is that even if the PR townie is at risk, the mafia doesn't get a risk-free NK. In the case of a player that is hindering their team they will at least do a good job as bait.

I was more inclined to say Slytherin, but as I reread his previous posts I feel conflicted now.
Not only he alluded a few times to the possibility of a "3rd party, possibly a survivor", there is also that bit you copied above "I also said what I thought about the Houses and a potential third party... Not much I can say without going into claiming"
Could be a neutral 3rd-party after all, could also be pure WIFOM. It is hard to gauge that with an unknown variable like him. I need time to learn his playstyle. Still my confidence that he must not be from town hasn't diminished in the least, only my certainty over his Slytherin card did.
joppo: Can't see them? Okay let me Isolate them. Look at the start of each paragraph.

Clearly I forgot to state the possibility...
Or a Watcher that will have their eyes over that player...
Look, the point is that even if the PR townie is...
I was more inclined to say Slytherin, but...
Not only he alluded a few times to the possibility...
Could be a neutral 3rd-party after all, could also be...

C
O
L
I
N
C

Then I got fed up trying to work out more phrases for the rest of his name. I had several posts to reply to after all, couldn't just spend all day trying to fit the rest of the name into my post.
Unvote joppo

Well done breadcrumb.

Vote Lift
I would also have no issue voting Caesar
Vote Count

Lift 4 - Joe, joppo, GameRager, trent
trent 3 - Pooka, Caesar, Lift
joppo 1 - Micro
Pooka 1 - agent
Caesar 1 - Carradice

Not voting -

Lift closest at L-2

Post edited February 28, 2020 by ZFR
JoeSapphire: Questions raised by the statement: "the missing kill in the Night before is easily explained by SPF's death. Probably he was the one who was supposed to perform the nk, but Joe was faster for some reason."
- what was the reason?
- is that a standard rule?
- has there ever been an example of this being the rule on gog before?
Lifthrasil: Yes, there has been an example of different kill speeds on GOG before. In a game I ran (the scum-only Mafia conference). It's not standard by any length. Usually simultaneous kills both succeed. However, defining a list of action sequence is norm. Like: Roleblocker beats NK and so on.
However, your point is moot since I was in the meantime proven wrong by reported word of Mod. (check posts #1185 and my reply #1187)
My point was that you were suggesting that the statement was unquestionable, when it raises many questions.

JoeSapphire: I think Lift's behaviour this Day is certainly fitting with scum lift -
Lifthrasil: You always say that. Sometimes you're right and I am scum even though the majority sees me as Town. But this time I have to disappoint you. This time you're wrong. Which means this time I'll get to tell you in post-game: I told you so! ;-)
pretty sure I've seen this threat before too ;p I shall not be deterred by it!
Lifthrasil: Since several players were unhappy with me not claiming. I am Hannah Abbott from House Hufflepuff and I'm a Vanilla Townie.
Good. Where are your breadcrumbs?
Meant to say - I'm heading off now and MIGHT NOT have a chance to get back online before deadline. Good luck friends! (Whoever you are!)