It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Right now my pool of possible votes is joppo, Lift, and Caesar. I have no real read on joppo, and between Lift and Caesar my preference would probably be Ceasar. But, starting a new wagon at this time would be bad for Town so I'm going to place my vote on Lift.

Vote Lift
trentonlf: Right now my pool of possible votes is joppo, Lift, and Caesar. I have no real read on joppo, and between Lift and Caesar my preference would probably be Ceasar. But, starting a new wagon at this time would be bad for Town so I'm going to place my vote on Lift.

Vote Lift
why are you not in flavour of a pooka train?
Microfish_1: true, i switch my vote back to pooka. it is an admittedly weakish claim, and i don't see lift as getting things done.

please tell me what you see bad about lift?
His strict LAL thing from D1, and his insistence on seeing those who made silly claims as scum on the same "day" & a bit beyond that. Admittedly, he was semi-right(One of them WAS scum), but I still dunno if that wasn't also a clever ploy by a possible scum!Lift.

As for other reasons: Various things here and there(it's hard to recall as I don't note every little thing in my notepad & sometimes miss things....especially during flurries of activity in the game).....but I am pretty sure he's there on my list for a reason.

Of course, to be fair he has done/said some things(even on today: D4) that made me lean him a bit more town(for those you can check the last 8 or so posts iirc by me for replies to/about him).

Microfish_1: why are you not in flavour of a pooka train?
I dunno, but it IS a good idea(imo) to go after Lift atm.....Pooka has already claimed, but Lift hasn't, so this might help us clear another town(if he is town) or maybe be able to tell if he's scum/third party.
Unofficial vote count

Pooka 3 - Lift, agent, Micro
Lift 3 - Joe, Gamerager, trent
trent 1 - Pooka

Not voting - joppo, Carradice, Caesar
Takes 6 to lunch.
======================
is it wise for all prs to claim on d4? we might as well have had a massclaim as getting 3 different people to l1 only to back off.

if this is rm, we have two valid players (trent & Pooka) with self-admittedly weakish claims. getting a 3rd one seems unwise if he is town.

Lift's logic chain convinced me that he is not as scummy as i thought last night.

same question to you as to trent==why not pooka or trent?
Microfish_1: is it wise for all prs to claim on d4?
No one said that we needed to do so & I don't think we need to.....we should just keep getting more to claim until we can either settle on one that's most fishy and/or we run out of time and must lynch someone.

Microfish_1: we might as well have had a massclaim as getting 3 different people to l1 only to back off.
Again IMO it's not wise and not needed....we just get more and more to claim each new "day" until nearly out of time, and then we lynch either one that hasn't claimed(from the remaining unconfirmed pool of players) or the one with the weakest claim, whichever has the biggest train and/or is the most scummy to most players.

Sound good?

Microfish_1: same question to you as to trent==why not pooka or trent?
To me? Then its because they claimed, and we might have a chance to get one more claim and then all settle on a vote.

Also to me, Trent seems too wanting to be lynched atm, for starters & Pooka's claim seems somewhat believable. Add to that that (imo) a sick(IRL) pooka probably wouldn't be able to be a good scum player/hold their lies together as easily(if scum).
i don't see trent as wanting to be lunched as much as "i'm tired of all this confusion and want the others to do something, anything.

but the time to start a run on lift was yesterday...because if he claims 5 minutes before EOD, some won't be online or will not all agree which way to jump when jumping ship...we end up without a lunch.
Microfish_1: why are you not in flavour of a pooka train?
Because I believe his claim.
snip
oh. reasonable enough.
why do you think we should go for lift and not caesar? On feb 14 you had him as lock!town according to https://www.gog.com/upload/forum/2020/02/aadc6abb80e192253539191399d975aea58726aa.jpg
(as an aside, what do you think of carradice's actions toDay?)
Microfish_1: i don't see trent as wanting to be lunched as much as "i'm tired of all this confusion and want the others to do something, anything.

but the time to start a run on lift was yesterday...because if he claims 5 minutes before EOD, some won't be online or will not all agree which way to jump when jumping ship...we end up without a lunch.
Both his wagon and pooka's are TIED atm...you could jump to Lift's easily and we could get him to claim range quickly enough if enough interest is formed....and then lynch him if his claim doesn't hold water/pass muster or try another(I would be willing to switch votes if need be closer to deadline and am on at most times).
cprrection: trent had Lift and caesar tied at 0.6 that day...
But why not Caesar, who is unknown and not very town play
Caesar has racked up a solid 8 on the positive/quest (lower) chart, while lift is only 6?

the same argument against a caesar wagon applies to a lift wagon? I'm not opposed to a lift wagon, per se, but i've had him more town than many who have claimed & proven town?
Microfish_1: cprrection: trent had Lift and caesar tied at 0.6 that day...
But why not Caesar, who is unknown and not very town play
Caesar has racked up a solid 8 on the positive/quest (lower) chart, while lift is only 6?

the same argument against a caesar wagon applies to a lift wagon? I'm not opposed to a lift wagon, per se, but i've had him more town than many who have claimed & proven town?
To be fair, I had Flocke as very likely scum and we ALL know how that turned out. ;)

That said, the quicker we get Lift to near lynch/possible claim the quicker we can see if we need to change course. :)

Aside: What in god's green acre is a cprrection? Do they sell PILLS for that sort of thing? o.0 ;)
typo, no more or less.

but why this fixation on lift and not caesar?
Joe thinks Lift smells, Carradice thinks caesar smells. why one not t'other.
Microfish_1: typo, no more or less.
I KNEW that, hence the ;) smiley.

Microfish_1: but why this fixation on lift and not caesar?
Joe thinks Lift smells, Carradice thinks caesar smells. why one not t'other.
Lift is much closer to lynch and thus easier to get to "claim range" due to our limited time.

If you want we could pursue the caesar thing on D5 if we're all still here. :)
okay, i guess, but i want to hear from Trent why he thinks Lift is scum or worth pursuing.
trentonlf: snip
Please.
Microfish_1: okay, i guess, but i want to hear from Trent why he thinks Lift is scum or worth pursuing.
Lift still needs 3 votes to be lynched...it's not like you'd be putting him within hammer distance.

Also if town can vote people off the island as well some day I nominate Micro for being so hesitant. :p ;)

(The above line is a joke, everyone :))

Microfish_1: Please.
Unless he went out for a smoke break/etc you might need to wait a good amount of time for that reply. o.0