It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Correction: in post #1021, where it says:

>>Option c) seemed more logical, even if requires a bolder approach. However, anyone half-awake could think of this, really. So going straight for it right away should raise alarm inmediately.

It should say: Option b) seemed more logical, even if requires a bolder approach. However, anyone half-awake could think of this, really. So going straight for it right away should raise alarm inmediately.

Hopefully the meaning got across anyway.

agentcarr16: Willing to vote Joe, but I don't think his panic is a good reason.
Other signs aside, do you remember your first reaction to yogs self-vote? Here, it was gladness at recognizing he was conceding, in what seemed a sportman like gesture to speed up the game.

(Of course, saved a little space for suspicion, in case he was collaborating with a scum!GR, but it became even less probable on D4.)

But that is it: the first reaction was of gladness to see the game sped up and relax after the stress of D2 and having prepared a post thoroughly, "On autopsies and a sandwich made of scum", (and having written on the neighbours's thread, just in case), plus having prepared to finish the fight on D3 too.

Cannot possibly understand panic at another player self-voting. Maybe having an utter townie self-voting might be sad, but that is it.

But surely the complexity of human feelings allows for some leeway, and also some explanation.
Not much time. I'll ponder Joe's reply later and go over his past posts. Meanwhile, to be on the safe side,

unvotus Joe

Will put the vote back somewhere tonight. Probably either on Joe or trent.
agentcarr16: I feel the same way at this point.

I have trent firmly in the Town camp, based mostly on gut. I'm not voting for GR, Carradice, or Micro; I consider them cleared. Willing to vote Joe, but I don't think his panic is a good reason.
Who do you most suspect?
More than 20 posts per page is a nightmare on mobile.

ConsulCaesar: I was actually worried about the limited cop investigations and the absence of a godfather would make it more reasonable. Unless there's another investigative role, which we'd probably know by Day 4.
Carradice: It is better that they do not say anything. Vanilla Town too. This way, they are protecting the rest of the team. Let scum figure out who might have some trick left up their sleeves yet, and who might not. If Town wins, all townies win, not just the ones left alive at the end. So, a joint effort and team work pay off.
Good old weighting pros and cons... The mafia already knows who is not mafia, and while it's true that a powerful role would be drawing a target on himself, I'd consider it an acceptable risk if they managed to clear more townies. Of course, perhaps they can't and there's no point to consider it.

ConsulCaesar: I have this terrible habit of going to the office. ;)
GameRager: Is that code words for smoking the crack? Do you need me to ask for help from cyber jesus? o.0 ;D
I'm afraid it's exactly what it sounds like. :(

agentcarr16: Willing to vote Joe, but I don't think his panic is a good reason.
From Pooka's analysis back on post 591, Joe was on all three bandwagons on Day 1 (SPF was on 2 out of 3), so there's also that.

ConsulCaesar: To sum up: I'd prefer to lynch Joe, I'd choose Trent as second option.
GameRager: Then feel free to make a vote so we can then see how to proceed. :)
I knew I had forgotten something. ;) Being consistent with my previous posts:

Votus Joe

How about a claim from Joe?
I started doing a bit of re-reading yesterday afternoon, with the hope of finishing last night. But life intervened. I managed to get some done today, here's some points of interest from Day 1:

First of all - Yogsloth and Joe's interactions.

Yogsloth's second post of the game, 'townclearing Joe' with little reason.

Joe expressing early uncertainty about Yogsloth

Joe gives Yogsloth a bit of pressure, and asks him a question about Trent that never got answered

Joe continues to probe the Yogsloth/trent relationship, and is ignored.

Yogsloth, having ignored Joe all day says he needs to rethink his read on Joe, but not today.

Yogsloth's reason for rethinking his Joe read.

Joe challenges Yogsloth again...

...but this time he isn't ignored. With no supporting evidence, Yogsloth claims to have been reviewing his reads on Trent and Pooka as he went along, then dismisses Pooka's wagon outright.

Joe challenges Yogsloth on ignoring him all Day

SO - Yogsloth gave Joe an obvious town read at the beginning of Day One, spent the rest of the day mostly ignoring him, then threatened to question his town read (but never actually did)
Joe prodded Yogsloth repeatedly without much response and scum-read him.

It's not as clear-cut as I'd like, but I don't think Yogsloth would likely town-read a scumbuddy in the way he did, I don't think scum-Joe would work for the attention of a scumbuddy like Joe did. You may disagree, which would be unfortunate. Nevertheless, there's more, and it's not all about me.

Also -

Joe adds a second vote to SirP's wagon (playing follow-the-Trent again?)

The scums and Caesar:

Yogs wanted to lynch Caesar

Yogsloth presses for the Caesar lynch.

SirP doesn't understand the Yogsloth-founded Caesar wagon.

Conclusion - Caesar's probably not scum.

Yogsloth and Lifthrasil:

Yogsloth town-reads Lifthrasil

Reading through I was beginning to consider lifthrasil more as a possible scum.

The scums and Carr:

Yogsloth challenges Carr for good reads...

...then dismisses them. SirP was scum-read in these reads, lifthrasil too. (Yogsloth was town-read though so that might be what he was underwhelmed by.)

SirP weighs in to mock Carr's reads.

^ I'm quite taken with the idea that Carr picked out two scums with his read, and Yogsloth and SirP felt the need to swoop in and refute... hm... it's a nice thought...

Interesting:

Yogsloth town-reads Trent, Pooka and Carradice. But in the context, and knowing Yogsloth's sense of humour, this could speak in their favour.

LAMIST as she is played. A very neat example which should be commended.

SO:

Caesar has been dunked into my town reads. I was hoping for something more striking related to Pooka, but I didn't see much (on Day One, I didn't carry on much into Day Two). That's not to say I couldn't have missed anything. What I did see maybe made me lean slightly away from scum-Pooka. Carr I think less likely to be scum.
Lifthrasil is more possible. Trent I don't know. I keep thinking one way then contradicting myself - he was very friendly and bantery with Yogsloth all of Day One, but then would they be so obvious if they were on a team? I can see it, but then I'm not sure.

I also found this:

A nice summary of a sort-of derplclear of Caesar's early game, which I'd forgotten about.

So Caesar was saying early on that we should do a name claim because it's unlikely to be game breaking. Now that we've seen scum names we know that a full name claim could go pretty disastrously - therefore I don't think Caesar knew the scum's names, therefore I don't think Caesar's scum.

Apologies for the WALL. I tried to break it into more manageable chunks.
=> This post includes some backstory that almost belongs to after game commentary. It is not complete, because even now it is better not to say things that were noticed at the time, but hopefully it is good enough to satisfy Micro's curiosity, and anyone else's.

@Micro

Voting for GR: On D1 taking to lunch an innocent seemed horrifying, probably most new players feel like that? Dunno, but that was what it felt like. So, clinging to something solid, the most solid thing seemed to be the fishing. Thus, the preferreed suspects were ConsulCaesar, Microfish.

After reflecting on the courtesy free pass for D1, changed the vote to the second most suspicious, Microfish.

After reading RWarehall's comments on Micro, read his explanations on the allegued fishing and decided that it was not so bad. By that time, had RW as one of the most townie players, with Flocke after him. Changed the voto from Micro to the third in the list: GR. Micro's claim made his position much stronger.

Had given GR just a 0,6 probability, a light number. At the time he was making lots of noise with little content, which seemed like something scum would do for high presence, hiding in plain sight. Comments on that had been made, previously, on the line of (paraphrasing now) not giving anyone a free pass, since it seemed that people who had played with GR before seemed to discount his posting line as idiosincratic and NAI, but new players could not count on that, so no free pass at the time. Somewhere was stated that, without prior knowledge of how others had played in the past, a new player was down to "logic and language analysis" to detect scum.

About yogsloth, had lots of reservations, and talked about them from the beginning: he was earning townie AND scum points (from the very beginning). Then, SPF was earning NONE. That, in D1. Both felt odd for both of them. But, not wanting to make mistakes, it seemed more solid to stay with ConsulCaesar's fishing and lurkiness. His lurkiness included not only sparse posting, but also what is more important: uncompromising and vacuous posts. He was called out for that by different players and he replied that "not everyone plays the same". "Of course", we could have thought, "scum play differently." ;-)

The plan at the end of D1 was to keep the vote on GR to see how he reacted, and have a better feeling on whether he eventually could be cleared for the time being (he was), get back to ConsulCaesar as soon as D2 started, barring new clues for better suspects, and keep a close watch on both yogsloth and SPF. Especially, the watch about yogsloth had been very explicitly declared since the beginning, if memory does not fail, one of the things that were written on him went like this: "he could be an asset, or the doom of Town". Personally, was leaning to the doom side, but did not want to make a blunder, and it was D1 and it was a new game and it was all learning on the job as we went.

Related posts:

, [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/harry_potter_and_gog_mafia_64/post514]#514

To be brief, on D2, yogsloth confirmed the suspicion in his chain of posts, in multiple ways. But the biggest change was with SPF. With a SINGLE post, he started a completely new line, and went on like that. What had happened? His LANGUAGE had changed abruptly. He had been detached, laid back, posting sparingly about mechanics and things of little consequence. But at the beginning of D2 the content and the intention of his posts was completely different, when he aggressivele pursuited Flocke, especially, without making any sense. The posts after that first one only went on in the same way. Later on D2, he started writing lots of nonsense. Like someone trying to hide in plain sight. But a small difference separated his posts from GR's. While GR was engaging with people, more or less nicely, SPF was present, but avoiding people (when he wrote nonsensically) and that was when he was not after Flocke or Micro without making any real case (neither did yogs). Plus, he was not only signalling his role, but also giving away role tells since D1, while SPF had been giving NOTHING and then, all of a sudden, a thorough, unqualified, pursuit of two guys that were pretty much cleared, without any real explanation, etc, plus nonsensical posts in a style not shown before.

Apparently a Night in the scumchat can do that to you?

And now for the juicy details: after the post quoted in #1047, after bringing to everyone's attention the oddness with SPF, after having some skirmish with yogsloth... after being somewhat horrified by how easilty people could taken to a lunch FOR NOTHING, and making a few dark jokes about that (apparently not all of them were noticed by everyone, certainly not by Flocke)... D2 finished, and it was clear what to do:

=> First, just in case a NK made impossible to speak on D3, comments were shared with the neighbour, Agent, on the situation. Cannot write a copy of the words because of the rules but, on post #6 of the neighbourhood chat, it was clearly stated that SPF had passed from a 0.5 to a 0.7 or 0.8, on pair or a bit before yogsloth, and how it was paramount that he spread the word and went after them if a NK got in the way. That was on Night 2. Then, on D3, quickly published a post where some thought had been put on, #918. Very hard to miss (did you miss it? and the vote at the end of the post?).

There had been effort put onto the post, because it was the time to stop yogs OR be defeated. There was some suspicion on yogs, but it was not universal, so additional support was required for success. But GR came to the rescue with strong support himself, after taking the (right) decision to check yogs, and even "leaving the closet" with his role for everyone to know, and yogs appeared to gracefully concede.

That is all for now. Hopefully it has been entertaining or, at least, informative.

____

Just noticed new posts by ConsulCaesar and Joe. Will send this and read them afterwards. Since this post talks about the past, it does not require updating, probably.
A ton of work by JoeSapphire: Good job. Thanks for giving everyone something to work with. Mind, there is nothing about taking Joe, but for catching Scum3, and all clues ought to be considered. Ready to change the vote if the discussion eventually begets conclusions conducive to that.

Some comments follow (in order to try to bring more light):

Not completely sure about the interaction Joe-yogs: SPF was allowed to share scum reads of yogsloth, but yogsloth never expressed a positively scum read of SPF. Anyone remembers if he made some comments on SPF, like in passing?

ConsulCaesar has long been a good candidate for the Third Party, more than scum.

Some weight has been given to Agent's reads, or to a portion of them. Essentially, Agent's first offered reads town-cleared anyone who said it was a joke, without more commentary or action. See how eventually JoeSapphire actually voted for Agent, which, at the time, felt a little odd, since it had been admitted that it had been a joke, and that bandwagon made very little sense. More, knowing that the joke played on a related event in another game.

Yogsloth's post #593 is just another example of overacting. By the way, it is not known whether they were intending to take RW on N1 or someone else. Maybe they went for GR, maybe for RW. The latter had had a slip that was fatal, if noticed (NOT going to comment more on that), plus he wrote convincingly and came across as strongly Town. On the other hand, GR was signalling and giving tells. But this is not that important right now.

If there has been any explanation from Joe on why he kept voting for Micro on Day 2, after his claim as a D4-IC, share where it is so that it can be read, please.

=> @all: It would be nice if people who where on Micro's and Flocke's bandwagons commented on why did it seem like a good idea. Especially, people who feel that this explanation might help them somehow.
Lifthrasil: Well, when I sent my vote I didn't see trent's vote. And then I had the decision to make, whether to withdraw my vote or not. But since I want the pressure on Joe, I decided to leave my vote on Joe even though one of my top suspects votes for him too.
That is fair....I just found it odd that two players voted Joe(besides me that is) in short order...yeah, it could be just coincidence as you said, but it still bothered me a bit.

Lifthrasil: But I agree with your request not to put him at L-1 yet, before he had a chance to answer.
Sounds fair as well.

Btw what if he flips town? Who will your next pick be? Trent or someone else?
===================================================================

JoeSapphire: I thought I understood what gamerager was getting at with his 101%, but I hadn't read his whole post (sorry gamerager) so I hadn't realised how obvious he was being.
And this is why one should try to read most of GR's posts. ;)

But I can see why one might not(they are usually long winded, after all).....so my advice is this: Try to read the bolded/underlined bits, the ending bits of my longer posts(the bits written to sum up my posts or give musings/etc to all players), and bits I posted to you/in reply to you at the very least. :)

JoeSapphire: I wasn't expecting Yogsloth to self vote and I didn't understand what he meant. When I don't understand why something is, I question it, doubt myself, experience feelings of sudden dread etc.
I panic sometimes IRL as well on several things...I usually try to slow down & read stuff/do stuff carefully, though I can see how that'd be hard for those who get into such a state.
==================================================================

ConsulCaesar: I'm afraid it's exactly what it sounds like. :(
Yeah, I got that for the most part....I was mainly trying to lift yer spirits with a joke. ;)
==================================================================

JoeSapphire: I started doing a bit of re-reading yesterday afternoon, with the hope of finishing last night. But life intervened.
Not a problem....take yer time. :)

JoeSapphire: It's not as clear-cut as I'd like, but I don't think Yogsloth would likely town-read a scumbuddy in the way he did, I don't think scum-Joe would work for the attention of a scumbuddy like Joe did. You may disagree, which would be unfortunate. Nevertheless, there's more, and it's not all about me.
You might be right.....I will think on this a bit.

JoeSapphire: Apologies for the WALL. I tried to break it into more manageable chunks.
Eh, it's no more worse than some of mine. :D
=================================================================

Carradice: There had been effort put onto the post, because it was the time to stop yogs OR be defeated. There was some suspicion on yogs, but it was not universal, so additional support was required for success. But GR came to the rescue with strong support himself, after taking the (right) decision to check yogs, and even "leaving the closet" with his role for everyone to know, and yogs appeared to gracefully concede.
To be honest, RNG picked Yog more than me....I had either him or(iirc) Trent, and a few others on the backburner if need be to pick from as less viable alternates.....luckily, though, the RNG picked correctly & found us a scum & that is why I partially "left my safe space" with a much less subtle post on my reads......i.e. so we could get rid of scum!Yog. :)

(PLUS I knew I only had one investigation left back then, so I figured it more ok to spill the beans on Yog and somewhat expose myself instead of hiding more for another "day")
----------------------------------------------------------

Carradice: On the other hand, GR was signalling and giving tells. But this is not that important right now.
Sometimes I think I was the NK target, as I had been very un-subtle with my crumbing in places(as Yog even commented on after D1/N1 a bit). If this is so then RW has my deepest thanks....he kept me from going the usual "GR dies or gets lynched before D3" route. :)

Carradice: => @all: It would be nice if people who where on Micro's and Flocke's bandwagons commented on why did it seem like a good idea. Especially, people who feel that this explanation might help them somehow.
Just answering for the heck of it(as I did several times before), but: I myself did it(even after his last posts which somewhat cleared him in my eyes) as I wanted to avoid a nolynch.....also he seemed to not be very talkative and a not so talkative/analytical town doesn't help us much(plus his not talking much being suspicious/nagging at some town player's minds was a bit of a distraction)....so axing them shortened the possible pool of scum by one, which helped a bit**.

(Along with being able to look at the wagons as well, that is)

(**Sorry for that Flocke)
=============================================================

*Done for now.....will go off for a bit*

(gonna go check out those new nimbus 2020's in the local shoppes maybe, or play some wizard's chess)

(@OP: Above line is NOT a vote)
On ConsulCaesar-yogsloth: maybe the relationship between yogsloth and Scum3 did not need to be perfectly symmetrical with SPF's. In the end, voting for him, then leaving that bandwagon for Micro's was a great way to put distance between the two, and maybe if there had been real danger, yogs might have moved away (or bussed). He saying that bussing in D1 is madness might show how it was a real possibility in his mind.
Reportedly, yogsloth was seen dancing from bandwagon to bandwagon, like when he sparked Flocke's, then, when it was already gaining traction, went back for the IC's.

So, not that easy. Hum.
Carradice: Reportedly, yogsloth was seen dancing from bandwagon to bandwagon, like when he sparked Flocke's, then, when it was already gaining traction, went back for the IC's.
To be fair I did that as well(and do it a lot to make sure SOMEONE will get lynched when I want to make sure a lynch of one of my top scum picks happens).

Carradice: So, not that easy. Hum.
(I am a bit serious with this, though not fully: yeah, it's drastic, but it seems like eventually we'd hit all remaining threats)

(@OP: Above bolded bit is NOT a vote)
Vote Count

Joe 4 - Carradice, trent, GameRager, Caesar
trent 1 - Pooka
Pooka 1 - Joe

Not voting - Micro, joppo, agent, Lift

10 Players. Takes 6 to lynch.
Carradice: => @all: It would be nice if people who where on Micro's and Flocke's bandwagons commented on why did it seem like a good idea. Especially, people who feel that this explanation might help them somehow.
Sure, no problem.

I voted for Micro D1 when he said he could prove himself town but didn't explain why. On Day 2 he full claimed and someone (Joppo I think?) made a very good case on why we should let him live to prove himself or insta-lynch him if he had lied, so I moved on.

I voted for Flocke Day 2 for letting the no-lynch happen and later for his refusing to claim and annoyed stance at L-1. I consciously did not consider his posting frequency in this decision.
Ouch. I checked the forum on my phone and wondered why people said they still have to hear from me when I had supposedly posted early monday... then it turns out the text has been 98% finished sitting in notepad all along. Sorry about that. (Also, now I'll just push this and then follow up with another post reevaluating things due to the happenings since I wrote what you're about to read. This post covers only up to yesterday's morning)

Lifthrasil: Yes, the odds are in our favour. But that's no reason to become complacent and drop our guard. But yes, lynching the most scummy player, like usual, is the plan. However, I'm not a fan of automatisms. So no 'lynch Trent first and then lynch Pooka'.
I think this needs some emphasis. If we fall into that trap we risk subconsciously sorta stop looking for the current day's scumminess if it isn't coming from the player that is the previously "scheduled" lynch.
Going by GR's scenario, by the time it would be time to lynch Pooka there could be another player slowly leaning scummier and we are just not looking anymore because we're already locked to Pooka.

So without further ado here's what I think of the players still going through this dance.

Agent: Cleared by GR, what more can we say?

Carradice: I would have some reservations to the risk of directing suspicions with his spreadsheet, but after being cop cleared I'm at ease with that. Might not be town but he's at least not an enemy.

GameRager: Claimed cop and was not counterclaimed, reported one scum. Waaay beyond doubts.

Micro: Can't be more obviously townie than the IC, now can you?

Pooka: Pooka has been very firm to not let Trent walk scot free after he behaved scummy enough to point at himself like the player he would lynch if he were in anyone else's position. The problem I see with Pooka however is that one of his main arguments is Flocke's code which as I said before I don't believe has any merit, not because N0 is impossible or unlikely but because scum has nothing to gain by drawing attention to their communications when it is so simple to just arrange a more covert code.
He also doesn't consider Lift's argument that Trent is both experienced enough not to need and proud enough not to want to be coached by Yogsloth, which I suppose must be true because other veterans didn't refute.
Despite that, Trent might as well be scum and maybe Town!Pooka stumbled upon the truth after following what I consider a false lead. (That happens a lot in police work IRL.)
OTOH, Scum!Pooka could be seeing Trent as an easy lynch. Would he?

Lift: I keep constantly agreeing with the things he put down, so I'm somewhat inclined to believe him as town. Take post 1028 for example. I don't agree with every single word but I see careful analysis of the other players.
I noticed a progression in how deep he goes in his analyses from D1 to now, which also carries a Town behaviour to me — a townie has more information by D4 than D1 of course. The only problem is, I know a scum!Lift is skilled enough to fake a town behaviour so I'm trying not to be blindsided.

Trent: Weirdly enough, he looks less scummy now that he accepts that he probably looks too scummy to live. I still think he's the most suspicious player around. The rest of what I had to say about him is in my post #990.

Joe: He looks a lot more what I would expect now compared to D1. I don't really see most of the issues Carradice raised.
I gotta take issue with his post #979, however. Pooka's explanation looks fine to me... Maybe it is something that translates well into my culture but not for UK's? He seems to have tunneled on Pooka and is analyzing phrases at face value rather than intent. Despite that he isn't behaving too scummy, but what if he gets Pooka lynched and he flips town? And then there's the matter of his back and forth over Yog's lynch.
OTOH I HAVE to agree with #985. The very notion of such a clumsy code when it would be effortless to create a code that just does not draw any attention is ridiculous. With all these things considered I see him as just as slightly less scummy than Pooka.

Caesar: Due to his trip he has posted little lately, but these post have given a less scummy feel than D1 and D2's. I wanna see more of him. I still suspect him considerably but others managed to take the lead in that (primarily Trent, then I am torn between Joe and Pooka, leaning Pooka).

==============================================================================
GameRager: I wonder.....if Trent is a third party that wins if lynched....is that even a thing in mafia games?
Microfish_1: 1) can be, it is called a [url=https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Survivor_(role)]Survivor.[/url]

I get that you've said that your PM gave an option for a 3rd party, but ZFR is experienced enough to not give the town the edge of knowing for sure if there are two or three parties.

To be safe, assuming and bank on the fact that we have 2 scum remaining in play.

2) @Everyone who isn't Carradice. Keep in mind that as town as I think he is, there is the possibility that he is 3rd party or even scum. I doubt it, but we won't know for sure until we find the scum. Ergo, take everything he says with a grain of salt.
1) - Nope, a survivor has to survive until the end of the game to win. Like others said it's the Jester you're thinking of but that's a terrible bastard role according to the wiki. I don't think ZFR would out it, and I think Trent would do a much better job if he wanted to guarantee his own lynch.
I also think we should consider there are two scum. If the game is over after we lynch one that's great; but let's play it safe shall we?

2) - Hmm I have been looking at Carradice as confirmed, but there's some sense in your theory. I find it unlikely that he is scum but perfectly possible that he is the third party GR alluded to. And a Godfather is not common but this game has seen a lot of uncommon things. I will take that grain of salt you offered, thank you.

Microfish_1: I'd like to take [player] to lunch.

Strict reasoning says [another player] might be better from a "clearing the picture" angle, but I suspect [player mentioned in the first sentence] is more suspect and gives a higher chance of finding scum.

I shall wait for Caesar and Joppo to give their promised reports before revealing the above names.
Man, if this wasn't coming from a confirmed player it would look absurdly scummy.

Microfish_1: Congrats on the holiday! Sorry about your ISP situation.

2. I had the same issue in my early games and was advised during and post games:

[paraphrased] "just spit it out! Yes, you might look like you're playing 'follow-a-random-leader', but your thoughts are on record, which cannot hurt town (unless you give away your PM info too soon, etc), and helps show that you are indeed present and engaged." Also, exact quotes and saying 'yup, this is my opinion' is marginally better than nothing, rewording is better if you have time, as this might present a new approach to some players, as sometimes merely rewording something helps make a concept clear to someone.
Microfish_1: I have tried to follow that advice to this day, even though I am still tempted to repeat other players POV instead of reasoning for myself. in the end, if a player is scummy, several people will pick up on the same thing (reference Scene's last Day in 57)
Thanks.
Thanks². It makes sense, I will try to follow it as well.

===================================================
#SliceOfLife

@Pooka:
I guess I forgot to add my congratulations earlier. Cheers, mate. Hopefully this job will give you the experience you need to land an even better job in due time - maybe with a better commute, less days of work a week and/or better paid.
Also: get well soon.

@Caesar: Glad to hear all went well. Waiting to hear more from you, mate.

Follow up to come in much less time
joppo: Carradice: I would have some reservations to the risk of directing suspicions with his spreadsheet,
FOR THE RECORD: the data that feed the spreadsheet are public. The formulae have been published. The spreadsheet is replicable. Plus (big plus) cheating with it would not be any fun. It will never be done by this player, in this game or in any other game. Remember that all the work with the spreadsheet (and the magical snakes*) has been done for fun.

Great care has been taken in explicitly separating fact from opinion in all posts involving anything related with the spreadsheet.

* A python and an anaconda.**

** Is that a Slyth tell?***

*** Who knows, who knows...****

**** And here you are: a LAMISS joke *bows to the public*.
Was going to post this from work but the break ended.

@Microfish from where did you get the "C9++ with modifications" bit? I've never seen a ZFR post detailing the setup, and I searched Page 1 of the thread just to be sure, no mentions of C9++ ever. Also according to Bookwyrm, Role Madness doesn't need to have everyone with power roles - one person can be vanilla to throw everyone off.

@Joe Nice catch on Caesar's derpclear. These posts are what I'd like to see more from you, not those that are based on my language.

@all boy the commute was terrible yesterday. It's much better today, but I'm still really not a fan of going out into the middle of the city early at morning and then ending up just an hour or two away from sleep. Job's still fun, but I'd really appreciate being closer!

I forgot something else I wanted to write in the morning, but here is a thing for you all: I'm going to toss a coin in no automation of lynch policy. Lynch the one who looks the scummiest, not the one who pushed for another's lynch.