It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This Halloween, we invite you to visit the quiet town of Gogsville. A magical portal has appeared above it, sending down dozens of shape-shifting googs that spook children and play tricks on the adults. Their best ruse yet? Lowering the prices on DRM-free horror, mystery, and action games up to -90%!

Start your visit to Gogsville by meeting the new residents. Take a hike in the woods with Blair Witch (-25%), face your worst nightmares with Layers of Fear 2 (-33%), uncover the ancient mysteries with Call of Cthulhu (-50%), beat the deadly outbreak with Daymare: 1998 (-20%), and experience some scares with DreadOut (-80%) and Visage (-20%).

Become the town's new supernatural detective and master your skills with game series like Sherlock Holmes (-50%), Tex Murphy (up to -80%), and the Broken Sword (up to -80%). Other mystery titles on sale include Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (-75%), The Last Express (-70%), Virginia (-90%), Blackwell Bundle (-70%), The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (-80%), and Thimbleweed Park (-50%).

Visit the infamous haunted house full of classic scares with the original Diablo + Hellfire (-15%), Sanitarium (-50%), Call of Cthulhu: Prisoner of Ice (-50%), Blood 2: The Blood Group (-75%), Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh (-35%), Gorky 17 (-60%), Clive Barker's Undying (-75%), The Suffering (-50%), F.E.A.R. Platinum (-75%), and many more.

Finally, treat yourself with all the recent releases you might want to catch up on, including the gruesome Blasphemous (-15%), Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (-10%), Blood: Fresh Supply (-33%), DARQ (-20%), Night Call (-10%), Pathologic 2 (-34%), Telling Lies (-15%), and The 7th Guest: 25th Anniversary Edition (-25%). There are also bargains on some of the best selling titles like Vampyr (-60%), Grim Dawn (-70%), Hollow Knight (-50%), Unavowed (-30%), Apsulov: End of Gods (-20%), Remothered: Tormented Fathers (-60%), We Happy Few (-50%), and many more.

Enter the portal to Gogsville on GOG.COM and enjoy the spooky Halloween Sale deals until November 4th, 2 PM UTC.
wolfsite: ...and D.
Remembering to grab the D is the most important thing.

...wait, what were we talking about again?
low rated
wolfsite: ...and D.
TheMonkofDestiny: Remembering to grab the D is the most important thing.

...wait, what were we talking about again?
Chocolate bunnies
tfishell: 43 min left on the timer.

I know some folks here really hate the game but if you don't mind gore pick up Postal 2 at only $1. (Of course there are other fps games in this sale that many more can agree are great.
Thanks. Must have missed that when originally going through the sale. Got both for $1.53.

Literally clicked pay when it was 14:59 :P
low rated
tfishell: 43 min left on the timer.

I know some folks here really hate the game but if you don't mind gore pick up Postal 2 at only $1. (Of course there are other fps games in this sale that many more can agree are great.
idbeholdME: Thanks. Must have missed that when originally going through the sale. Got both for $1.53.

Speaking of sales: The might and Magic games are like 1.49-2.49 US for most of them....and the M&M 1-6 pack is also on sale for cheap...if anyone here likes such games....in the weekly sale.
Well that's the end, although it looks like there are two other sales on.
Dogmaus: And I also got me the surrealistic Bad Dream: Coma (what's this this with me and colons in the titles). I plan to get the sequels of both sometime in the future. Next Halloween sale maybe?
ciemnogrodzianin: Play BD:C before you'll get the sequel. I have been also planning to buy it, but after playing the first part, I don't plan to play sequel anymore (:
I finished it in a night sitting and absolutely loved it, and want more, but I need to take some time away from the genre.
Post edited November 04, 2019 by Dogmaus
idbeholdME: Thanks. Must have missed that when originally going through the sale. Got both for $1.53.

GameRager: Speaking of sales: The might and Magic games are like 1.49-2.49 US for most of them....and the M&M 1-6 pack is also on sale for cheap...if anyone here likes such games....in the weekly sale.
It would have been better for them to have the games sit at their sale price in your account or cart for about 5 to 10 mintues after a sale ends for those last minute grabs and have the sale end at the old time instead of around lunch.
Post edited November 04, 2019 by Spectre
low rated
Spectre: It would have been better for them to have the games sit at their sale price in your account or cart for about 5 to 10 minutes after a sale ends for those last minute grabs.
Perhaps, but the sale still had to end at some point(like with most good things). Also maybe they cannot keep sales going longer than what they agree on with the game makers?