It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all

I buy 3 new game from GOG promo (15 min ago)
Next back to my account and a looking at counter and game library.

You surprise me now :D

Only shit - i think - where is my power game library ???

After the relog - everything is fine :D

Good GOG.

PS. Anyone known about another April Fools' Day adventure on GOG ??

Peace for all
GregScorp: Hi all

I buy 3 new game from GOG promo (15 min ago)
Next back to my account and a looking at counter and game library.

You surprise me now :D

Only shit - i think - where is my power game library ???

After the relog - everything is fine :D

Good GOG.

PS. Anyone known about another April Fools' Day adventure on GOG ??

Peace for all
You know what would be even better? Having some of your wishlisted games (or any others) on your shelf, but getting an error whenever you try to download them :D
I am totally confused.

I'm also a little lost regarding ths thread.
tinyE: I am totally confused.

I'm also a little lost regarding ths thread.
Just another day on the GOG forums. :D

To GregScorp, I can't remember if GOG did anything in the previous couple April Fools days. But once they did shut down the site after going out of beta. I don't think they'll do a trick like that again. ;)
Is April Fool's Day overseas now.

North Korea started early, the new Pope shit in the bleachers in Yankee Stadium, and I am really looking forward to April 15th.
I'm walking around with a crash helmet on tomorrow. April 1st is the one day of the year everybody gets even with me for the shit that I do to them the other 364 days of the year.
I think GOG wasted an April Fool's day joke by releasing System Shock 2 back on Valentine's day. Think about it. You wake up tomorrow morning, and GOG has a clearly fake press release stating that they've worked out a deal to sell System Shock 2. Everyone has a good laugh, then a few hours later, GOG makes a statement that says "Guys, we were just having fun with you, but we really ARE releasing System Shock 2, and it'll be available tomorrow at our regular update time".
gibbeynator: I think GOG wasted an April Fool's day joke by releasing System Shock 2 back on Valentine's day. Think about it. You wake up tomorrow morning, and GOG has a clearly fake press release stating that they've worked out a deal to sell System Shock 2. Everyone has a good laugh, then a few hours later, GOG makes a statement that says "Guys, we were just having fun with you, but we really ARE releasing System Shock 2, and it'll be available tomorrow at our regular update time".
Oh man, that would have been way too much of an emotional rollercoaster. I'm glad they didn't wait! :)
gibbeynator: I think GOG wasted an April Fool's day joke by releasing System Shock 2 back on Valentine's day. Think about it. You wake up tomorrow morning, and GOG has a clearly fake press release stating that they've worked out a deal to sell System Shock 2. Everyone has a good laugh, then a few hours later, GOG makes a statement that says "Guys, we were just having fun with you, but we really ARE releasing System Shock 2, and it'll be available tomorrow at our regular update time".
THAT would have been a great joke!
Lord_Gregory: THAT would have been a great joke!
Yeah, but to do it right, they would have had to wait like a week to actually release it.
In other news:

Suicide rates suddenly increase in the gaming community after fake SS2 release...
Lord_Gregory: THAT would have been a great joke!
hedwards: Yeah, but to do it right, they would have had to wait like a week to actually release it.
I think that would have generated almost as much rage as their "GOG is shutting down" stunt back in 2010 :P