It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A new update for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game is now available on PC, Xbox One and PS4.

With this update we’re introducing 21 new cards - mainly neutral golds, as well as game fixes and balance changes. Additionally, we are introducing our second holiday event Saovine: Holiday of the Dead for which you’ll be able to unlock a new avatar, border, and title!

The following cards will have increased value for milling for 3 days following the release of the patch (more on this below):
-Harpy
-Restore

The cards on the list, when milled, will create an amount of scraps and powder equal to the amount of scraps and powder needed to craft a card of the same value.
"Impossible event" xdd LUL
Game discconects many times out of nowhere after the patch -.- ... lost 3-4 ranked games this way!
Post edited November 13, 2017 by bloodjunkie17
bloodjunkie17: Game discconects many times out of nowhere after the patch -.- ... lost 3-4 ranked games this way!
I won three ranked games this way :p
bloodjunkie17: Game discconects many times out of nowhere after the patch -.- ... lost 3-4 ranked games this way!
TrTveT: I won three ranked games this way :p
It was you who beated me then x_x .. LOL
Saovine Ends, like I mean what now?
xtianmetal: Yet another impossible to beat event, thanks for wasting my time with useless impossible to beat single player bullshit. If this is any indicator of how all the single player Gwent options will be then I really am going to just replay Witcher 3 for the rest of my days to play Real Gwent instead of this farce of impossible to beat pay to win bullocks.
You sire have no clue what you are talking about. The challenges are that, CHALLENGES. If ther're not challenging what's the point at all. "Real Gwent" as you call it is an extremely unbalanced game, if played correctly, nilfgaard wins every single time (still fun to play, no point in arguing that). And if you think this is a pay to win game I can only arrive to the conclusion that you haven't played it at all. Have a good day.
Scoiatael are too weak now. Omg This balance is horrible.
low rated
BakiCZ: Scoiatael are too weak now. Omg This balance is horrible.
here's a tip for you then, dont be a fag dont play the douchebag elves. worst faction in the witcher universe so yeah
I can't in good conscience excuse the download size of what is effectively a card game. Granted, Shadowhand could be just as big, but that game is looking mighty enticing anyway.
hello friends, ihave a problem with gwent.

i m from brazil and i have an account and i m playing gwent... when i put it download the new patch my account was reset an i lost everything.

i went back to the normal account and everything is alright.. and i looked that it just came out in english, my question is:
i can not play the new patch? can anybofy help me?

thanks...
ime in the process of downloading gwent for pc i played all the witchers for ps4 and hands down fucken gwent is the shit i dont know how the game is in regards to online tournaments or someting like is there a way to play gwent with everyone and msg interact with them in the pc version if so i am to excited to see how this goes oh and if it is possible will i need to input like a friend code or a type of process for a friend request or how will that work?
Tan dificil era hacer el juego igual que el que sale en The Witcher 3¿?
No entiendo la necesidad de hacerlo como otros que ya estan en el mercado. Decepcionado