It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RWarehall: Funny, because I mentioned it right around the time the new community manager showed up. And within hours you removed your attack on "Gamergaters". I'm sure it was just a coincidence...
I felt that after recent events it was too political. We must have had parallel thought processes...

EDIT: Hang on, "attack on Gamergaters"? It was a parody of a "Don't do drugs, kids!" slogan, I'm not sure how you could call that an attack.

RWarehall: I'm personally surprised that you and your ilk haven't been warned for your personal attacks upon other users. Touche.
Do you think I'm a member of some club?

RWarehall: Did you ever stop to think that the reason I don't get warned is because the mods read the entire thread and so the events that lead up to it? They see the people going out of their way to personally insult and attack me? That they can see you people going on the attack like you have done now?
Hahahaha, no. Elcook didn't even notice that thread for a long time, and when he did I doubt he had to read much to know it needed deleting.

RWarehall: Are you saying it was appropriate for Fairfox to go "Waaaa Waaaa" and insinuated that I'm a baby crying over rep? Are you saying it's okay that Richlind can call me "man-baby" or "twat" while never getting low-rated but all my posts in the same thread did along with 2 or 3 other users regardless of the content of the particular posts?
No. But it's also not worth wishing people get hit by a bus. Your responses are frequently disproportionate.

RWarehall: Hopefully they will tell YOU to stop harassing other users you take a disliking to. To stay on topic and avoid personal attacks like the one above where you are trying to claim I "deserve" low rep for telling harassers like you to "Go die in a fire".
I'm not harassing you, this is a conversation that you instigated.
Post edited June 09, 2018 by SirPrimalform
wpegg: So Linko - has the notebook caught fire yet?
I'm sure he's fine.
SirPrimalform: No. But it's also not worth wishing people get hit by a bus. Your responses are frequently disproportionate.
According to you. That is not the first insult from Fairfox. There have been a string of them in my direction over the past week. Strange how you have continuously avoided how you've equated telling someone to "go get hit by a bus" or "go die in a fire" as a death threat though. But I've somehow instigated it, not you and your post 2 days ago making that claim or the people offering up the insults in the first place. Or your numerous posts lately trying to convince people how I "deserve" my low rep for my outbursts, but outbursts by your friends like Fairfox are perfectly okay and I'm the one being "disproportionate".
RWarehall: Strange how you have continuously avoided how you've equated telling someone to "go get hit by a bus" or "go die in a fire" as a death threat though.
Did I though?

I don't recall specifically accusing you of making death threats.
EDIT: I entered into this discussion voluntarily but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
Post edited June 09, 2018 by SirPrimalform
RWarehall: Strange how you have continuously avoided how you've equated telling someone to "go get hit by a bus" or "go die in a fire" as a death threat though.
SirPrimalform: Did I though?

SirPrimalform: EDIT: I entered into this discussion voluntarily but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
Are you arguing with you-know-who? lol
richlind33: Are you arguing with you-know-who? lol
Yes. I temporarily lost the ability to make rational decisions. Hopefully it won't happen again.

SirPrimalform: EDIT: I entered into this discussion voluntarily but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
I see. Because not specifically naming me means it's not a personal attack even if it was about me right? And I see your foul-mouthed buddy is now jumping in to your defense.

It's not going anywhere in your opinion because I've shown your repeated pattern of harassment.
RWarehall: I see. Because not specifically naming me means it's not a personal attack even if it was about me right? And I see your foul-mouthed buddy is now jumping in to your defense.

It's not going anywhere in your opinion because I've shown your repeated pattern of harassment.
It was a joke question. If I was targeting you specifically I would have named you.

No offence to richlind33 but he isn't exactly my buddy. I don't think we've ever chatted specifically with each other. The idea that there's some kind of anti-RWarehall club that meets in the village hall every first and third thursday of the month is pure paranoid fantasy on your part.
SirPrimalform: It was a joke question. If I was targeting you specifically I would have named you.
Yup, just a "joke question" in a Blue forum thread about the rules, right?

I'm leaving it at that...
RWarehall: Yup, just a "joke question" in a Blue forum thread about the rules, right?

I'm leaving it at that...
It's still there, if you want to report it then go ahead.
RWarehall:
Using favoritism for me is a bit embarrassing,so please desist.

SirPrimalform: Did I though?

EDIT: I entered into this discussion voluntarily but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
richlind33: Are you arguing with you-know-who? lol
You trolling again?
Post edited June 10, 2018 by Tauto
Tauto: Oooooooh,so that's the reason for your attacks.yuk yuk yuk.
I love you too!
So with the introductions done, and the thread going a little sideways, it's time to close it up. Thank you for the welcomes and your feedback. If there's anything you want to suggest, feel free to send me a message!