It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Summer Sale on GOG is in full swing and today we have another hot surprise for you. For the next 48 hours, you can claim your copy of Venetica - Gold Edition. This classic action RPG will be up for grabs in our store until 12th June 2022, 1 PM UTC.

If you’re looking for more great RPGs, both classic and modern, visit our RPG Collection. Until the end of the Summer Sale on 27th June 2022, at 10 PM UTC, you’ll find many outstanding titles there, with discounts reaching even 90%:

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (-30%)
Gothic (-75%)
Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Imperial Edition Bundle (-66%)
Started playing Venetica. The main character is really relatable and likeable, still in the first part of the game, but it has managed to stay out of the cliche and decidedly not cheesy.
Yeah, received the e-mail at 05.20 UTC on 13th June to tell me about the freebie that has already ended. What a way to annoy people.
Post edited June 13, 2022 by Boltie
Got the Emil 5 minutes ago. Giveaway ended yesterday. Bait and switch! Not very nice, hog!
Arestris: Thx for sending an mail about this, AFTER this giveaway has ended! ...
If you were not able to get the video game during the giveaway. I have an extra key. If you want it or any other forum member just let me know here so I can activate the chat and resend it to whoever needs it.
Arestris: Thx for sending an mail about this, AFTER this giveaway has ended! ...
UCrest: If you were not able to get the video game during the giveaway. I have an extra key. If you want it or any other forum member just let me know here so I can activate the chat and resend it to whoever needs it.
I would love to have it, thank you.
I always get emails from GOG very quickly. Note that GOG sends emails two ways: directly, from email.gog.com, and via GetResponse, a marketing company, from email2.gog.com. If you get wishlist emails quickly but not the sale announcements then likely you have an issue receiving the GetResponse sent emails and there might be a way to convince your ISP to deliver them. GOG could likely make the messages less likely to be considered spam also, for example they have sent out a few emails recently with my email address in the subject that looks really spammy and might in some cases get it considered to be spam (also excessive emoji and discount codes in the subject might not be great either).
UCrest: If you were not able to get the video game during the giveaway. I have an extra key. If you want it or any other forum member just let me know here so I can activate the chat and resend it to whoever needs it.
Sophia: I would love to have it, thank you.
Yes, of course. No problem. Just enable the private chat so i can send you the key through it, please. :)
Sophia: I would love to have it, thank you.
UCrest: Yes, of course. No problem. Just enable the private chat so i can send you the key through it, please. :)
Thanks again. Now I'm going to show my ignorance... how exactly do I enable chat? I don't see it in the settings anywhere...

Edit: found it, it should work now :)
Post edited June 14, 2022 by Sophia
joveian: I always get emails from GOG very quickly.
so do i, just not this particular one.
the shantae mail came in just fine, as have all others before.
UCrest: Yes, of course. No problem. Just enable the private chat so i can send you the key through it, please. :)
Sophia: Thanks again. Now I'm going to show my ignorance... how exactly do I enable chat? I don't see it in the settings anywhere...

Edit: found it, it should work now :)
Done, I've already sent it to you by private chat. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Best regards! :)
UCrest: Done, I've already sent it to you by private chat. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Best regards! :)
Thanks ever so much! Really appreciate it and will think of you every time I play it :D
Sophia: Thanks ever so much! Really appreciate it and will think of you every time I play it :D
You're welcome. Enjoy, @Sophia! ;)
W4iteFlame: It's good and all and I already have physical copy, but... Giveaway does not seem to work for me (no links lead to actual button to get the game), I suspect it does not work in certain countries...in ones you can not buy anything too...you know which one
BreOl72: Have you clicked at the right spot? (see attachment)
Well, there were nothing like that on my page for some reason. Other giveaway now was visible and worked fine