It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fables22: Hey everyone,
Just a reminder to please keep things civil and respectful. This thread is starting to look a lot like some of the threads that have recently been closed so please if you wish to keep discussing the topic further, do so in a respectful manner and take into account what other forum members might think about your posts. Thanks!
richlind33: So what happened to giving infractions for posts that violate the rules, and banning if necessary???
Too much "Work"?
micktiegs_8: Can you just close it please. This wouldn't be a problem if you'd closed it the first time I asked nicely.

edit: find attached just how long ago I asked.
richlind33: Better still, don't start any more threads, because that way you won't have to pester anyone to close them.
I've been banned twice.

From where I sit she's keeping her word.
Starmaker: Internal Russian matters should absolutely concern developed countries. The territory that Putin's gang holds is huge and rich in natural resources. While obviously stupid and wasteful luxuries like solid gold toilet bowls are emblematic of puny third-world dictators, the truly rich who already have all this go for other stuff, like messing with the rest of the world for shits and giggles. Civilized Western states and unprepared for this and can't deal with it. Many social structures hinge on individual people and no individual person can resist "we'll give you more money than you can earn working 24 hours a day for two thousand years."

To illustrate: Zuckerberg "donated" $75M to a SF hospital. In return, the hospital renamed itself after Zuck and his wife. That's not a donation, it's a purchase. Zuck paid for a luxury service which is "name a public facility after myself".
Putin has more money lying around than Zuck and doesn't want even to appear benevolent.

Even if you're a nationalist isolationist ass who thinks, "lololol people elsewhere are dying, who cares", you should still harden your own damn country against Russian money, because Russian money will zuck up your country and your life. If you do care about other people, hardening your country is still the #1 priority because that's where your efforts will do the most good. Remember, Putin's govt freed sanctioned oligarchs from local taxes, because, and I quote, "the West unjustly punished them by forcing them to live in Russia". Yes, really.

There's a newspaper booth near my office with a poster that says, "go to [web addess] to vote to pick the talisman for the Russian Association of Acrobatic Rock-n-Roll". Acrobatic rock-n-roll is what Putin's younger daughter does, and two schools in Moscow have been demolished to build a dancing center for the twat, at taxpayers' expense, of course. It's like if the US govt confiscating Central Park for Trump to play golf in. So if you're into acrobatic rock-n-roll, cockblock her. Don't let her compete, don't let her judge your events, don't sit her in the VIP zone or anything. If you're into dog shows, don't let Shuvalov's corgis compete. If you're into horse races, ban Kadyrov's boyfriends.

"Bawww keep politics out of [whatever]!" STFU, hypothetical wanker. Pundits everywhere roll out their trollies and try to justify wars by sophomoric idiocy like "is it worth to sacrifice thousands of people to potentially save millions, well here's my opinion". Of course if you avoid politicizing everything except war, you're left with no solutions aside from "throw more of my fellow citizens into the meat grinder". Your officials are soft, but Putin's cronies are soft too, and while your weakness is secret money, theirs is public status. There's never been a vulnerable spot that is easier to hit. Do it, and you'll win.
You really need to learn about US history of foreign intervention, because Russia doesn't come close to the devastation that the US has caused in this world. Seriously.

richlind33: So what happened to giving infractions for posts that violate the rules, and banning if necessary???
Too much "Work"?

Better still, don't start any more threads, because that way you won't have to pester anyone to close them.
tinyE: I've been banned twice.

From where I sit she's keeping her word.
I thought you'd been behaving yourself of late. Shows what I know. lol
Post edited April 08, 2017 by richlind33
Starmaker: There's a newspaper booth near my office with a poster that says, "go to [web addess] to vote to pick the talisman for the Russian Association of Acrobatic Rock-n-Roll". Acrobatic rock-n-roll is what Putin's younger daughter does, and two schools in Moscow have been demolished to build a dancing center for the twat, at taxpayers' expense, of course. It's like if the US govt confiscating Central Park for Trump to play golf in. So if you're into acrobatic rock-n-roll, cockblock her. Don't let her compete, don't let her judge your events, don't sit her in the VIP zone or anything. If you're into dog shows, don't let Shuvalov's corgis compete. If you're into horse races, ban Kadyrov's boyfriends.
What the hell is acrobatic rock-n-roll?! I want links!
Starmaker: There's a newspaper booth near my office with a poster that says, "go to [web addess] to vote to pick the talisman for the Russian Association of Acrobatic Rock-n-Roll". Acrobatic rock-n-roll is what Putin's younger daughter does, and two schools in Moscow have been demolished to build a dancing center for the twat, at taxpayers' expense, of course. It's like if the US govt confiscating Central Park for Trump to play golf in. So if you're into acrobatic rock-n-roll, cockblock her. Don't let her compete, don't let her judge your events, don't sit her in the VIP zone or anything. If you're into dog shows, don't let Shuvalov's corgis compete. If you're into horse races, ban Kadyrov's boyfriends.
Tarm: What the hell is acrobatic rock-n-roll?! I want links!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWz9VN40nCA
tinyE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWz9VN40nCA
How about a trigger warning next time? : (
Ooooh! 80s' music can make me tolerate even closeups of sweaty manbutts in speedos. :D

But unfortunately I don't think that link is what I asked for. ;)
No Van Halen "Jump"? I'm disappointed!
hs1010: No Van Halen "Jump"? I'm disappointed!
The rock stations up here play that song 400 times a day. I can't take it anymore. :P
Post edited April 08, 2017 by tinyE
tinyE: The rock stations up here play that song 400 times a day. I can't bare it anymore. :P
In that case you are forgiven. At least you didn't use "Xanadu". Wait, I just gave you an idea for the next time, didn't I? Crap!
tinyE: The rock stations up here play that song 400 times a day. I can't bare it anymore. :P
Well, maybe just don't strip every time it's on.
hs1010: In that case you are forgiven. At least you didn't use "Xanadu". Wait, I just gave you an idea for the next time, didn't I? Crap!
Trivia.

Xanadu won the first ever Razzy for Worst Picture,
tinyE: Trivia.

Xanadu won the first ever Razzy for Worst Picture,
And the world was a better place for it. "Xanadu" is one of the worst movies ever.

If "Jump" doesn't float your boat. what about Irene Cara's "What a feeling". Much better choice and Jennifer Beals!
Yes, I know she had a dance double, but still... Jennifer Beals <3.
low rated
That Hillary praising Trump though, was the best laugh ever! See that? Enjoy that, savor the moment! And every country leader, who were uneasy with the President before, even downright opposing him and calling names in press, now kiss his bottom and swear allegiance...

And i've been hearing even democrat crowds support him now, after that. "Be careful what you wish for, or you might just get it"! He served them the "blood" (military strikes in Syria) they wanted, fed the bloodthirstiness of the (american) anti-Assad group "philosophers" and "human-right-fascists"- sorry, fighters group, silenced those who accused his people of treason for russian collaboration and from the "most hated president in history", overnight, became "as popular as Obama", which is the one and only concern in this rubble of thoughtless creatures the world all over! As well as he escaped possible trials and investigation on that case.

Best thing is, no one can blame him on anything. They forced on him choices, which were designed in plans even before auguration (did anyone actually ever believe that things happen suddenly just like that?) and he chose to strike the least provocative target! He wanted peace with Russians and Assad to be left alone, but they wanted to drag him in court for treason against Americans and human-right-fascists- sorry, activists, wanted to assassinate him, even (as they said numerous times over social media). They didn't leave the man alone a single day, at a single step! Everyone waiting at every turn, to fight against each and every decision of his, plans or preparation. Apparently, he had to serve blood to the cretins, in order to appease them and win their soft, snowflake, tiny little hearts! Or else he was bound to get his own blood flowing instead, or something...

At least now we know EXACTLY WHOM to blame for! For the turn things are going to get... It has begun.
Post edited April 08, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Or something...
Insightful as always, KB. o.O
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Or something...
richlind33: Insightful as always, KB. o.O
Trump needing another focus than the stormy start of his presidency so he goes bombing/waring/foreign enemy old trick isn't as poetic I guess. Not as entertaining either. Go Bradley GO!
Post edited April 08, 2017 by Tarm