It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

morolf: All without the slightest basis in international law (believe it or not, the US doesn't have some god-given right to just attack whomever it deems to be "evil").
After the last 15 years it should be clear to anyone that this will end badly but then you guys just never learn.
vsr: Obama to UN: 'Some May Disagree, But I Believe America is Exceptional'
Exceptionally Retarded
Cenotaph77777: Just those who defend what allows these attacks to happen in the first place. "diversity, mass immigration, etc"
timppu: This is all very confusing now, as I am actually more leaning towards tighter immigration control (especially with asylum seekers travelling through the Europe).

At the same time though, I don't want to associate myself with true nutcases, so I guess that's where the rub is. Oh well.
Only nutcases are real! everybody else is false.
Post edited April 09, 2017 by Cenotaph77777
Cenotaph77777: Just those who defend what allows these attacks to happen in the first place. "diversity, mass immigration, etc"
timppu: This is all very confusing now, as I am actually more leaning towards tighter immigration control (especially with asylum seekers travelling through the Europe).

At the same time though, I don't want to associate myself with true nutcases, so I guess that's where the rub is. Oh well.
I feel similarly, and I don't understand why you were attacked for a position you didn't even express. Just bizarre.

morolf: I feel similarly, and I don't understand why you were attacked for a position you didn't even express. Just bizarre.
What's so hard to understand? The cat's angry and immature, which seems to be becoming the norm these days.
Thread closed due to the forum Code of Conduct being frequently broken within the thread, and due to the general flow of the discussion in the thread moving in a direction that encourages offensive, harmful and abusive behaviours.