It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<deleted>
Post edited April 02, 2016 by JunglePredator
Thanks for the awesome trade, PeaceIsWar !

----------
iAndroid's trade list
Post edited December 19, 2015 by iAndroid
Interested in:
INK
Offers

Have:
Cosmonautica - "Commodore" Foil Trading Card
Carmageddon 1+2 (Gift)
Carmageddon TDR2000 (Gift)

All Steam.
Post edited December 19, 2015 by DProject
---
Post edited December 21, 2015 by Impaler26
jcosmocohen: Probably no one has unused Descent codes they'd like to trade, eh? I didn't realize they were going to be yanked from the catalog.
*search for Descent*...

WHAT ? When that happened ?
jcosmocohen: Probably no one has unused Descent codes they'd like to trade, eh? I didn't realize they were going to be yanked from the catalog.
Gonen32: *search for Descent*...

WHAT ? When that happened ?
Yesterday, early in the morning for Poland: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/descent_12_descent_3_removed_from_sale/page1

It's now matter of who Interplay sold the rights to, and if GOG can reach an agreement with said new owners.
[Want]
Divinity II Developer's Cut (GOG preferred, Steam acceptable)

[Have on GOG]
Divine Divinity
Witcher 2
Octodad: Dadliest Catch

[Have on Humble - Steam Keys]
Costume Quest
Escape Goat 2
Grim Fandango Remastered
Lumino City
Mercenary Kings
Hitman: Absolution
The Bridge
Gone Home + Soundtrack
Race the Sun
Dungeons of Dredmor Complete

PM if you are interested. I have made successful trades with Impaler26 and Dessimu.
GIVE
Divine Divinity

Want
Master of Orion 3
just PM me and suggest something
Samet42: GIVE
Divine Divinity

Want
Master of Orion 3
Pretty sure everyone has Divine Divinity, that and it was free, but good luck.
Post edited December 19, 2015 by tinyE
Thanks for the great trade, Gonen32! :)
Post edited December 21, 2015 by fronzelneekburm
Impaler26: WANT (GOG):

Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
If you want it, then come and get it (on your chat)!
Post edited December 19, 2015 by Grargar
Samet42: GIVE
Divine Divinity

Want
Master of Orion 3
tinyE: Pretty sure everyone has Divine Divinity, that and it was free, but good luck.
well, you could have saved yourself the trouble of telling it aloud, i think the person would have figured it out if he had at least done some field research (means: reading a handful of recent pages of this thread, i think the "trade or givaway divine divinity" topic was discussed a bit ago) after waiting fruitlessly for long time with no reply :). it was tooo kind of you to save him time and effort :) (no sarcasm or offense intended)

on the other hand, i would back you up fully to state the obvious whenever someone would excessively bump/repeat this kind of trade offer without being patient or wise.

though, master of orion 3 is, to me, such an horrible game* that it falls into the "punishment and torture" category, and i would maybe gift it to an ennemy even considering its price as desserved for such a punishment. But to get it for myself, even if i was paid its price, i would refuse :)

*(whereas MoO2 was awesome and barely matched in my mind for merely a decade until when i discovered GalCiv 2 a few years ago)
Post edited December 19, 2015 by Djaron
tinyE: Pretty sure everyone has Divine Divinity, that and it was free, but good luck.
Djaron: well, you could have saved yourself the trouble of telling it aloud, i think the person would have figured it out if he had at least done some field research (means: reading a handful of recent pages of this thread, i think the "trade or givaway divine divinity" topic was discussed a bit ago) after waiting fruitlessly for long time with no reply :). it was tooo kind of you to save him time and effort :) (no sarcasm or offense intended)
No you're right. Thanks for the heads up.
Many thanks to iAndroid for a great trade!

edit: My deepest thanks to Yezemin for his gracious christmas gift!! Frohe Feiertage! :)
Post edited December 19, 2015 by fronzelneekburm
Successfully traded with FRONZELNEEKBURM.
Thanks!

---
iAndroid's Tradelist
Post edited December 19, 2015 by iAndroid