It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[H]Lost Planet 3(steam)
Bionic Commando Rearmed(steam)

[W]Half-Life: Opposing Force from the current steam sale.
AHA! So you are interested in it after all :D well, gotta send you this then. Best Regards :)

EDIT: Thanks for the great trade then grargar, you're a hard one to throw gifts at without getting thrown back at :) Thanks ;)
Post edited November 27, 2015 by mchack
Alright, I'm kind of interested in the Forgotten Realms games. I love the Forgotten Realms in Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights etc., Iand I think I'd like to try out the older Forgotten Realms games, although I am concerned about enjoying the more primitive interface.

Can anyone get the full discount on the Goldbox classics and want to trade me the Forgotten Realms archive 3? I don't have much to trade right now, but I could potentially purchase something for you. If I like archive 3, I'd probably be looking to pick up the other two as well.
low rated
I still have codes for System Shock 2, Chronicles of Riddick and Banished.

I also still want the Catacombs Pack and the Avernum Complete Saga.

If anyone wants to trade my games, which are about $45 together, for the games I want, which are roughly $18 together, please let me know.
wariodude, i know it's none of my business, but you didn't pay pay $45 for those games and I find it a little offensive that you are in here trying to convince everyone that you did. :D

I was born at night but it wasn't last night. :P
Post edited November 26, 2015 by tinyE
tinyE: wariodude, i know it's none of my business, but you didn't pay pay $45 for those games and I find it a little offensive that you are in here trying to convince everyone that you did. :D
Agreed. He paid $30 for $30+ worth of games, and got those three as a bonus, just like a crapton of other people here.
Post edited November 26, 2015 by hummer010
tinyE: wariodude, i know it's none of my business, but you didn't pay pay $45 for those games and I find it a little offensive that you are in here trying to convince everyone that you did. :D
hummer010: Agreed. He paid $30 for $30+ worth of games, and got those three as a bonus, just like a crapton of other people here.
Forget that, what exactly is a "crapton"? :P

Is that part of the metric system? XD
hummer010: Agreed. He paid $30 for $30+ worth of games, and got those three as a bonus, just like a crapton of other people here.
tinyE: Forget that, what exactly is a "crapton"? :P

Sure is. It's just a bit less than shitload.

hummer010: Sure is. It's just a bit less than shitload.
Actually, it's slightly more. The American Shitload is about .8 of a Metric Crapton. Probably should be spelled Craptonne though... :P
hummer010: Sure is. It's just a bit less than shitload.
GR00T: Actually, it's slightly more. The American Shitload is about .8 of a Metric Crapton. Probably should be spelled Craptonne though... :P
damn, It seems like I am not that good into math after all. Time to study.
Post edited November 26, 2015 by mishosonic
low rated

Look, I just want to get rid of the codes for these games before December 15th when they become invalid. I would also like to get something that I've been wanting for some time in the process.

Comparing the prices of the things I have together and the things I want together was supposed to make it seem like a really good deal. I checked the prices myself, so they're legit.

wariodude128: Look, I just want to get rid of the codes for these games before December 15th when they become invalid. I would also like to get something that I've been wanting for some time in the process.

Comparing the prices of the things I have together and the things I want together was supposed to make it seem like a really good deal. I checked the prices myself, so they're legit.
I'm sure the prices are legit. The problem is that these games were given as bonuses to a whole lot of people. This means their value has gone through the floor for now and very few people want them that don't already have them. There's a thread where people are giving these away and even in this one people aren't having much luck with that, especially for System Shock 2. That's why people are a little irritated seeing your posts - these games just aren't worth anything right now. Sorry, but I hope that helps you understand the problem better.

I know I'm not a regular (I'm here for a bit, then gone for a while), but please, everyone, help this guy understand the problem instead of making him feel bad. Many of us have misunderstood how things work at some point or other - we were all new at something (everything, really) once. :)

Edit: I have to admit, I enjoyed the running gag, though. :p
Post edited November 27, 2015 by plan99
plan99: help this guy understand the problem instead of making him feel bad. Many of us have misunderstood how things work at some point or other - we were all new at something (everything, really) once. :)
I think thats been done already in other threads.
plan99: help this guy understand the problem instead of making him feel bad. Many of us have misunderstood how things work at some point or other - we were all new at something (everything, really) once. :)
Sachys: I think thats been done already in other threads.
If that's the case, my bad.

I thought it was a music thing. Eric Crapton.