It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dgaart: Well I traded my Besiege steam key to SAVAGE555 and he gave me an invalid code in return. Posted about it on the scammers forum. Beware.
I just lost 4 keys to him, so you can say I'm really dumb.
Guys, beware of this scammer.

================================

On a side note:
I'd like to thank amrit9037 for his generosity
cheers, dude
Post edited November 08, 2015 by geekgamer
Posting again :)

I have an extra System Shock 2 GOG key

I am interested in trading it for some RPG or Adventure game

for GOG or Steam
HertogJan: Still looking for the Anno games from the Classic Anno Series.
I accept offers containing 1, 2 or all 3 of those games.
My trading post.
If you please check your chat that will be great
amrit9037: If you please check your chat that will be great
Thanks for a good trade.

My trading post.
Post edited November 08, 2015 by HertogJan
amrit9037: If you please check your chat that will be great
HertogJan: Thanks for a good trade.

My trading post.
Thank you for good trade as well.
:)

amrit9037
Got a code for System Shock 2 for someone.

Trade me for anything in my wishlist.
I just got added from MCTRELBLE (Notice the extra "L" before the "B", not to be confused with user McTreble) which is on the verified scammers list here: ( MCTRELBLE)

http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Known_Scammers

Guess it's a good thing I noticed early. He said he had a witcher 3 code and asked for it a wierd price.

He didn't scam me, but I am putting this here as a reminder I guess.
Post edited November 08, 2015 by mishosonic
Post edited November 12, 2015 by Dessimu
mishosonic: I just got added from MCTRELBLE (Notice the extra "L" before the "B", not to be confused with user McTreble) which is on the verified scammers list here: ( MCTRELBLE)

Guess it's a good thing I noticed early. He said he had a witcher 3 code and asked for it a wierd price.

Thanks, he was going to trade me a Xulima key and even provided a (likely altered in Photoshop) image of the game in his orders history. Then I noticed the only recent post by him I could find was him claiming someone's free copy of System Shock 2, so why would he trade Xulima for a bunch of games from the current Steam bundle (which costs a little less than Xulima) and also why would he need a free copy of System Shock 2 if he would have gotten the game for free if he did actually buy games from the GOG store. Glad I saw your post and the list.

The scammers are out in droves, I already lost my most valuable steam key for trade and now people are trying to rip off what else I have left to trade.
mike_cesara: Blood: One Unit Whole Blood
Duke Nukem 3D
Grargar: You know, I could understand not having Duke Nukem 3D, but not even Blood, as well? That sort of heresy must be purged. You'll find the flamethrower for the job in your chat.
I already have Blood on my account (even played it a while, unlike all other games on my backlog), but since I have Blood 2 on my wishlist I guess I'm also a heretic/lost cause.
mishosonic: I just got added from MCTRELBLE (Notice the extra "L" before the "B", not to be confused with user McTreble) which is on the verified scammers list here: ( MCTRELBLE)

Dgaart: Thanks, he was going to trade me a Xulima key and even provided a (likely altered in Photoshop) image of the game in his orders history. Then I noticed the only recent post by him I could find was him claiming someone's free copy of System Shock 2, so why would he trade Xulima for a bunch of games from the current Steam bundle (which costs a little less than Xulima) and also why would he need a free copy of System Shock 2 if he would have gotten the game for free if he did actually buy games from the GOG store. Glad I saw your post and the list.

The scammers are out in droves, I already lost my most valuable steam key for trade and now people are trying to rip off what else I have left to trade.
Wow. Now that's some serious Sherlock job you did there.
Well done.
...AND THIS IS HOW WE ALL SHOULD AVOID A SCAMMER
Thank you for the gift, Amrit9037! I must admit, it was a big surprise.
Dessimu: Thank you for the gift, Amrit9037! I must admit, it was a big surprise.
As a matter of fact I was more surprised as that age old key worked... :P

amrit9037
Anyone got the full settlers bundle? i am only interested in part 2, or even the anniversary edition.
My tradelist
or i can buy a game that is similarly priced
Post edited November 08, 2015 by roelibex
Hi, I just wanted to warn you about a scammer.
The user
http://steamcommunity.com/id/AbIeToBurn/
is impersonating user
http://steamcommunity.com/id/AbleToBurn/

The impersonator has capital "i" in "Able".

I don't know his GOG nick, since he wrote to me on Steam quoting my trade offer here on GOG. So yeah, if you're using Steam and this user writes to you about a GOG/Steam trade then watch out.

I was trading my Don't Starve gift for Icewind Dale EE and sadly I foolishly let myself be scammed :(