It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[Have]
My list.

If you're interested PM me an offer.
Post edited October 02, 2015 by Fuin
big thanks, to mchack for a great gift and hummer010 for making it possible
Post edited October 03, 2015 by apehater
Nuke the German language gog storefront! Burn it down to the ground!

edit: Got Wolf and Quake thanks to generous gog traders and gifters. Thanks, guys!
Post edited October 05, 2015 by fronzelneekburm
fronzelneekburm: ..

Nuke the German language gog storefront! Burn it down to the ground!
+1
bump
Post edited October 03, 2015 by mchack
Alright, I think I'll join the club.

I want

Quake 2 Quad Damage

Quake 3 is not on my list, because it's multiplayer-only.

I'm willing to buy games in the same price range in exchange. >_>

EDIT: Fuin helped me out in getting the Wolfenstein bundle. Thx a lot, man. Looking forward to trading with you again. :)

My offer still stands. If anyone is willing to gift me Quake 2 (at the normal price since I do not want Quake 3), I'll buy them enough games to cover their expense. ;) So, if there is anything you want from, say, the Activision sale, or from any future sale, I'm your man as long as you are ready to help me out, too.
Post edited October 02, 2015 by Nergal01
Thank you moonshineshadow for a wonderful trade :D
mchack: Thank you moonshineshadow for a wonderful trade :D
Thanks in return.
It is quite funny this blocked game mess made me do my first real trade here :P

[edit]
I am sorry, but I can't do any more trades. My gog wishlist is almost empty and the few remaining games have prices I am not willing to pay at the moment, so there is nothing left to trade. And I am sure not going to buy gift keys and you give me the money for it, since that is not allowed. I know the regional block is annoying, but there is nothing I can do. So please refrain from sending me chat requests. Thanks.
Post edited October 03, 2015 by moonshineshadow
Yes (I am also from Germany)

Want:

Quake II Bundle
Wolfenstein Games

Have

You name it - if the price adds up to the same i will buy it for you.
Interested in trading for Fritz For Fun 13 from this current Bundle Stars bundle, among other things. Trading post right over here :)

Edit: thanks to silversuriv for the trade! Still looking to get Fritzy, if anyone can help ^^
Post edited October 02, 2015 by pablodusk
Another desperate german fellow here.... ;-)

Want:

Wolfenstein Bundle
Quake Damage Bundle

Have
Whatever you want from here or Steam for the same price (or even a little more)

Looking forward to trade with someone :-)

edit: thx a lot to X-COM for the nice trade! Still looking for the Quake bundle.
Post edited October 02, 2015 by hlmr1349
pablodusk:
Thanks for the trade!

Updated lists:
Bump 1 - Post 7538
Bump 2 - Post 7505
Looking for the Wolfenstein 3D+Spear of Destiny+RTCW bundle as well as Quake II on GOG.

My trade list.
Post edited October 02, 2015 by duk3nuk3m
I'm interested in some games from the current sale here at GOG, namely:

Police Quest Collection
SPACE QUEST 4+5+6
Caesar 3
Any of the Krondor Games
Phantasmagoria

Here's my list!
[HAVE]

ALIENS VERSUS PREDATOR CLASSIC 2000

[Want]

Any game from the current Activision promo or any other game - make offer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------
Successfully traded with , [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post1469]apehater, </span>([url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post1636]also here), Exoanthrope, </span>, <span class="bold">[url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post394]Urnoev, Briareos262, </span>, [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post8046]misteryo.
Post edited October 04, 2015 by DrakoPensulo