It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mesmerized_pt: From a giveaway, i tested it and it redeems the game, had to cancel btw
tinyE: Okay, just checking, but for future reference, trying to trade something you got for free is kind of frowned upon here.
My computer can't handle this game. It's a waste, isn't it?
tinyE: Okay, just checking, but for future reference, trying to trade something you got for free is kind of frowned upon here.
Mesmerized_pt: My computer can't handle this game. It's a waste, isn't it?
That's not what I meant. If you got it for free as a GA then you in turn should give it out as a GA. Mind you what you are doing isn't illegal and I;m not judging anyone, but it is considered a pretty underhanded thing.
While I understand your reasoning, I think you should reconsider your decision Mezmeried. I heard Witcher 3 are really good. If I were you I'll keep it for my future self when I have upgraded my PC. Besides, like tinyE said, i don't think trading game you got from GA is a good idea.

Of course now that the game is yours you are free to do anything with it. In the end, it's your call
SolarisLunaris: While I understand your reasoning, I think you should reconsider your decision Mezmeried. I heard Witcher 3 are really good. If I were you I'll keep it for my future self when I have upgraded my PC. Besides, like tinyE said, i don't think trading game you got from GA is a good idea.

Of course now that the game is yours you are free to do anything with it. In the end, it's your call
Maybe it wasn't a GA on GOG? Just speculating ofcourse...
tinyE: That's not what I meant. If you got it for free as a GA then you in turn should give it out as a GA. Mind you what you are doing isn't illegal and I;m not judging anyone, but it is considered a pretty underhanded thing.
Why hide behind what you think others supposedly frown upon or consider underhanded? Admit it, you are judging. ;) (And there's nothing wrong with it, it just seems more honest to speak for yourself only.)
tinyE: That's not what I meant. If you got it for free as a GA then you in turn should give it out as a GA. Mind you what you are doing isn't illegal and I;m not judging anyone, but it is considered a pretty underhanded thing.
Leroux: Why hide behind what you think others supposedly frown upon or consider underhanded? Admit it, you are judging. ;) (And there's nothing wrong with it, it just seems more honest to speak for yourself only.)
XD Fair enough.
Updated

I'd be willing to trade more than one of my games for one of yours!
innerring:
amrit9037:
Can you guys recheck your bumps. I can't see your have lists :((
Since it seems that I can't post any links, updated my list:

www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post7250

Aaand the link to my post doesn't work either, so:

www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/page362

Will trade for Albion or something else from your list.
Post edited August 03, 2015 by mazian2
amrit9037:
Zurvan7: Can you guys recheck your bumps. I can't see your have lists :((
The bumps are fine, the forum just effs it up (as you would expect here). Look at the numbers of the post, then look up the post they're trying to link to. Generally it brings you to the wrong page and you just have to go a page back.
amrit9037:
Zurvan7: Can you guys recheck your bumps.
I beg your pardon!
DeathArcanum: Have

Steam/Humble Gift
Beyond Divinity
Sweet Lily Dreams
To The Moon
Age of Wonders
Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic

Origin/Humble Gift (I'm unsure if these still work, so if you want to trade for these, I'll give you my code first!)
Battlefield 3
Burnout paradise: The Ultimate Box
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Dead Space 3
Dead Space
Medal of Honor
Populus
The Sims 3 + Date Night, High End Loft, and Late Night

Misc.
N/A

Want (Steam, GOG, or DRM-free in general, doesn't matter):

Final Fantasy III
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 (DLC or not)
Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim
Half-Minute Hero
Shadow Warrior (2013)
Terraria

Feel free to PM me with any and all trade considerations! I'd be willing to give one or more of my games for one of yours!

Successful Trades With:
Impaler26 (x2), Bluedude588 (We didn't actually trade. There was a misunderstanding but he was really nice about it!), AcidFlux, HeadphonesON
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 for battlefield 3?
Zurvan7: Can you guys recheck your bumps.
tinyE: I beg your pardon!
*looooooool*
It's forum glitch.
You have to look for post number (which will be on 1 page behind) to find the list.

Thats why previously I used to post whole list.
DeathArcanum: Have

Steam/Humble Gift
Beyond Divinity
Sweet Lily Dreams
To The Moon
Age of Wonders
Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic

Origin/Humble Gift (I'm unsure if these still work, so if you want to trade for these, I'll give you my code first!)
Battlefield 3
Burnout paradise: The Ultimate Box
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Dead Space 3
Dead Space
Medal of Honor
Populus
The Sims 3 + Date Night, High End Loft, and Late Night

Misc.
N/A

Want (Steam, GOG, or DRM-free in general, doesn't matter):

Final Fantasy III
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 (DLC or not)
Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim
Half-Minute Hero
Shadow Warrior (2013)
Terraria

Feel free to PM me with any and all trade considerations! I'd be willing to give one or more of my games for one of yours!

Successful Trades With:
Impaler26 (x2), Bluedude588 (We didn't actually trade. There was a misunderstanding but he was really nice about it!), AcidFlux, HeadphonesON
mishosonic: The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 for battlefield 3?
Thanks for the trade! Great trader. :)