It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I almost forgot that I have these two region-restricted Steam keys:

Inversion, region-restricted to North America
Dead island, region-restricted to UK

Both probably can be activated via VPN, but I'm not 100% sure.

Willing to trade them both for uPlay keys of HoMM IV or M&M 1-6 Collection from the current Humble M&M Bundle.
Rexoberan:
adambiser: Thanks for the great trade, Rexoberan!

EDIT:
Also, bump!
Thanks for the nice trade, adambiser !
k850stratos: Hello i want to ask if i download a game like Witcher 3 from GOG downloader ,i can import that game to GOG Galaxy and use all the features like Achivements??? because my internet sucks and i cant Pause the download from Galaxy ,and i want to download the game from GOG Downloader.(sorry for my bad English)
I think so, yes.
k850stratos: Snip...
Hey, I've sent you the chat message, hope it helps!

By the way, small bump!
Bump because of sale.
Post edited May 11, 2015 by Azgrel
Okay, so I'm new to this thread, I have read the first post and either I missed something, or the info isn't there.

I gather from reading the first post that this is some kind of trading thread. So what do we trade and how does it work?

To elaborate on that question, do we trade actual gog games we own in our library, or just codes to activate the game?

IF we can trade actual gog games in our library, how do we do that, and are there restrictions?

For example, can we only trade games we've never downloaded?

Thank You to anyone who helps me!
Starving11: Okay, so I'm new to this thread, I have read the first post and either I missed something, or the info isn't there.

I gather from reading the first post that this is some kind of trading thread. So what do we trade and how does it work?

To elaborate on that question, do we trade actual gog games we own in our library, or just codes to activate the game?

IF we can trade actual gog games in our library, how do we do that, and are there restrictions?

For example, can we only trade games we've never downloaded?

Thank You to anyone who helps me!
You can't trade games already in your library.You need to have a gift code.For that you need to tick a box when you checkout to buy the game.
Starving11: For example, can we only trade games we've never downloaded?
No . You can only trade GOG gift codes .
Okay, that makes sense
Starving11: .
Just to add that there's also plenty of trading of keys for Steam, Desura and other services.

Be sure to check the trading history of your partner, since you're new.
Post edited May 11, 2015 by Fuin
I have Torchlight (GOG gift code) to trade. I have 3 copies of Torchlight.

I'm accepting GOG games. My wishlist.
Post edited May 11, 2015 by jorditimon
Fuin: [Want]
The Witcher Adventure Game

[Have]
My list

Recent additions:
Pillars of Eternity Kickstarter Hero Edition (Base game + Giant Miniature Space Piglet and Gaun's Pledge pre-order items)
PixelJunk Shooter
I can do it for your ascendant+ rouge legacy/ mark of the ninja/ papers please. Also I am new here in gog so take me easy because I don't know the value of those games exactly on gog :P. ( I have traded on steam)
Post edited May 11, 2015 by mishosonic
Fuin: [Want]
The Witcher Adventure Game

[Have]
My list

Recent additions:
Pillars of Eternity Kickstarter Hero Edition (Base game + Giant Miniature Space Piglet and Gaun's Pledge pre-order items)
PixelJunk Shooter
Thank you for the nice trade :)
mishosonic: I can do it for your ascendant+ rouge legacy/ mark of the ninja/ papers please. Also I am new here in gog so take me easy because I don't know the value of those games exactly on gog :P. ( I have traded on steam)
I'm afraid that I've already finished negotiation with another user, perhaps we'll have an opportunity to trade another time.
Anyway, it's best to message users directly instead of replying in the thread. You do it by holding the mouse pointer above a users avatar and clicking on "send message" when the menu appears.

ElTerprise: Thank you for the nice trade :)
Likewise, pleasure doing business with you. :)
Post edited May 11, 2015 by Fuin