It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Got a big list of games right here, including a couple of Steam keys I'm willing to exchange for GOG.com copies of them.

Please note, I'm not online much lately, due to work and poor mobile internet, but please be patient, and I will respond to you ASAP.
Gameslinger: Got a big list of games right here, including a couple of Steam keys I'm willing to exchange for GOG.com copies of them.

Please note, I'm not online much lately, due to work and poor mobile internet, but please be patient, and I will respond to you ASAP.
No offence but GOG keys cost more than steam keys (Unless they are from Giveaway/Sale).
RadonGOG: ...
thanks for the trade radongog
RadonGOG: ...
apehater: thanks for the trade radongog
Thanks from my side as well!
Added a lot to my haves-list
Post edited April 29, 2015 by roelibex
Post edited May 01, 2015 by Tannath
Bumping Trade Post

Interested in "X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter" from Gog's Star Wars Blaster Bundle Promo.

Will trade multiple titles for this game. PM with any offers. Thanks for checking out my trade post.
BUMP

Looking for STAR WARS Gallactic Battlegrounds Saga, willing to trade more than 10 steam/desura keys for it or GOGs or can buy any game from the Saber bundle at full discount

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post5871
[obsolete trade offer removed]
Post edited April 28, 2015 by DeMignon
[H]
Duke Nukem 3D: Megation Edition (Steam)

+ 3 cards (if you want them, I don't)

[W]
Terraria (GOG)
Post edited April 28, 2015 by LADAYA
Interested in:

YS: The Oath in Felghana

My trade list is here. I'm willing to give a lot of games for it.
Post edited May 02, 2015 by Grargar
DeMignon: snip
Thank you DeMignon for a nice trade. =)
Tannath: Thank you DeMignon for a nice trade. =)
Thank you too Tannath! :-)
, especially for [url=http://www.gog.com/game/star_wars_xwing_alliance]Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance and X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter at the current discounts, I can purchase an equivalent title(s) if there's nothing in the trade list.
Post edited April 28, 2015 by xenocidic
Updated my trade list with following games.

Have (GOG)
Star Wars: Dark Forces
Star Wars: Jedi Knight – Dark Forces II
Star Wars: Starfighter

Want (GOG)
Kerbal Space Program
Lords of Xulima - Deluxe Edition
Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance
Star Wars: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter
Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe

Edit: Removed some taken games.
Post edited April 29, 2015 by amund