It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I want:

Wasteland: The Original Classic

I have:

Age of Wonders

Send me a message if you are interested, thanks.
Want:

Drox Operative

Have:

Age of Wonders (gog)

Star Wars KotOR 1+2 (steam)
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Star Wars Starfighter
Frostyfirefly: I want:

Wasteland: The Original Classic

I have:

Age of Wonders

Send me a message if you are interested, thanks.
Please check your PM! :)
Have:
-----
RETURN TO MYSTERIOUS ISLAND
DIN'S CURSE

Want:
-----
Legend of Grimrock

Please PM me if you're interested. I would trade 2:1 if you want both of the above. :)

BR
I would like:

Banished (this is definitely top of my list)
Ether One
Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Grim Fandango
Machinarium

And I have codes for:

A Bird Story
Post edited March 07, 2015 by MeganSC
It's not much, but it's something :D

WANT:

Inquisitor

HAVE:

Wizardry 6+7
[H] GooGies:

Bloodrayne 2
Star Control 1+2

Also have the following Steam spare keys/links to offer, if anyone is interested:
1953 KGB Unleashed, Grimm Complete, Infected: The twin vaccine, Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe, Guns of Icarus Collectors Edition, A New Beginning, Ultionus: Tale of Petty Revenge, Greed Corp, DoubleFine Amnesia Fortnight 2012 Prototypes, Thomas Was Alone, Beatbuddy, Tiny&Big Grandpas Leftovers, Civilization 3 Complete, Bardbarian, Mafia 2, Littil Divil, Z, Schein, Into the Dark, Hammerwatch, Bad Rats, Red Johnson's Chronicles - 1+2 - Steam Special Edition, Quest for Infamy, The Last Door Collector's Edition, Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut, I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream, Fly'n, ...

Other: LotRO Steely Dawn Starter Pack, WarThunder Golden Eagles...

Steamgifts (bought in EU - unrestricted): Braid, World of Goo, PixelJunk Eden + Soundtrack, Giana Sisters Rise of the Owlverlord, Gun Monkeys, Electronic Super Joy Groove City, Tropico 4 Collectors Bundle, Postal 2, Defy Gravity, Scratches Director's Cut (removed from the store).

[W] GooGies on wishlist, or make an offer with a similar game.

Send me a PM with any offers please, even if it's in the year of our lord 2017 :) I'll see if I can get the games you are interested in... Cheers!

Thanks to all the offers and especially the traders so far: Bolch76, mr.Jacek, Remikih, Frank Squishy, kuroryuushin, Oathe, deathman.kenshi, Tannath x3, plan99, Rambo Ensimmäinen, ClockwerkDE, innerring, Badseeder, gBaz69, Jew Santa, xep624, real.geizterfahr, Fuin, ALH, holly grouppee, McHack x2, WSGEXE! ;)
Post edited June 04, 2015 by Spectrum_Legacy
I would love to trade some of these spares I have accumulated.

The games I have are (in no particular order):

Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Icewind Dale Complete
Space Colony HD
Chaos Engine, The
System Shock 2
Dungeon Keeper Gold
Torchlight
Age of Wonders
Mark of the Ninja: Special Edition
Alan Wake

The games I would love to receive in a trade are (in order of preference):

STAR WARS™: X-Wing Special Edition™
STAR WARS™: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter™
STAR WARS™: X-Wing Alliance™
Rocket Ranger (EMULATED AMIGA EDITION)
Wings (EMULATED AMIGA EDITION)
Wings!™ Remastered Edition
Double Dragon Trilogy

Please send me messages with your offers and I'll have a look what we can put together :)
Please note these are all GoD games, and I would prefer receiving the games on GoG.
Post edited March 08, 2015 by SoanoS
bump

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post4722

Still looking for trades(obviously) with a focus on GOG game - SPAZ

Trading Google Play $10 codes (USA users only as they are not good outside USA)
In case you wonder why I'd trade with this method, I don't want to used paypal or credit etc. GP cards are easy to buy all over the place. So help me out please! =D

cheers!
Nvm, I managed to grab a copy...

P̶o̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶,̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶o̶r̶t̶:̶ ̶
I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶S̶h̶a̶d̶o̶w̶g̶a̶t̶e̶:̶ ̶S̶p̶e̶c̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶E̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶a̶f̶r̶a̶i̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶,̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶a̶s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶(̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶u̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶)̶.̶ ̶S̶o̶:̶ ̶

W̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶
S̶h̶a̶d̶o̶w̶g̶a̶t̶e̶:̶ ̶S̶p̶e̶c̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶E̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶(̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶d̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶d̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶w̶a̶y̶s̶)̶ ̶

C̶a̶n̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶
A̶n̶y̶ ̶G̶O̶G̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶e̶q̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶e̶t̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶v̶a̶l̶u̶e̶ ̶(̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶5̶.̶9̶9̶ ̶U̶S̶D̶)̶ ̶(̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶e̶y̶ ̶n̶e̶c̶e̶s̶s̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶S̶h̶a̶d̶o̶w̶g̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶e̶y̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶u̶l̶l̶-̶p̶r̶i̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶)̶ ̶

T̶h̶a̶n̶k̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶d̶v̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶i̶d̶e̶r̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶!̶
Post edited March 08, 2015 by Treasure
Bump

While there are still sales going.
---
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Impaler26
I have Wizardry 6+7, and I would trade it for Gobliiins Pack, both from the insomnia promo
DeMignon: ...
Thanks for the nice trade ;)
real.geizterfahr: Thanks for the nice trade ;)
Likewise! Enjoy the games :-)