It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

innerring:
adambiser: Thank you for the trade!
Thanks as well :)
Want: RIFT Starter Life Pack in current Humble Bundle

Have: Some Steam keys (PM and i can send u list)
HijacK: H: Nothing - I will work out trades by purchasing the games on which we agree upon.

W: Blade of Darkness (GOG)
Thank you HijacK and unlit for a nice trade.
HijacK: H: Nothing - I will work out trades by purchasing the games on which we agree upon.

W: Blade of Darkness (GOG)
Tannath: Thank you HijacK and unlit for a nice trade.
Thank you! And many thanks to unlit as well.
Well, I'm currently looking for the Gothic Games [GOG]:

Gothic
Gothic 2
Gothic 3
Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods

Or the one from Shinny Loot Click here! Also a Shinnyloot discount code will help ^^

And also looking for 4 TF2/CS:GO/Dota2 keys

I've got some interesting trading options, so please feel free to check here:

My Updated Trading Lit

Also added some new interesting games to my HAVE list!

^^
Post edited October 24, 2014 by Barry_Woodward
Bump
Post edited October 27, 2014 by Magoxx
Hi guys!

I'm looking for a few games from a couple Indiegala bundles:

From Friday Special Bundle:
- Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride

From Wartime Bundle:
- Men of War Assault Squad (and the DLC, I guess...)

If you've grabbed these bundles but aren't as interested in those particular games, maybe I'll have some that you'd want more! Here's my Google Sheet of tradeable game keys. There are a bunch of Steam, GOG, and Desura games there, so let me know if you'd like to trade for any.

Thanks for reading! Also, here's a list of my previous trades.

EDIT: Though, the games don't have to be from Indiegala, they can be from some other bundle/promotion too.
Post edited October 23, 2014 by expopower
I'm interested in these games currently on bundles, if someone has an extra copy, please take a look at my Haves and see if anything strikes your fancy.

Fate: The Traitor Soul from the Destiny Bundle at Bundlestars
Democracy 3 from the Humble Mozilla Bundle
Lego The Hobbit and Lego The Lord of The Rings from the new bundle over at Bundlestars.

Thanks for two nice trades, Vipp and d456 !
Post edited October 22, 2014 by Badseeder
Update the have's and the want's!

My Trade List
Badseeder: I'm interested in these games currently on bundles, if someone has an extra copy, please take a look at my Haves and see if anything strikes your fancy.

Fate: The Traitor Soul from the Destiny Bundle at Bundlestars
The Baconing from the current Humble Weekly
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky from the FPS Redux Bundle at Bundlestars
Heroes of Annihilated Empires and Gray Matter from the Reboot Bundle 8.0 at Bundlestars
Democracy 3 from the Humble Mozilla Bundle
Hey Badseeder, If i buy you the S.T.A.L.K.E.R game from that bundle can i take your GOG - Thief Gold Game? I am new but hopefully you might be happy to trade with me? Ii you agree mate i will go ahead and buy that bundle and trade you the stalker game for Thief Gold. :) (I'm not sure if i need to PM you aswel or just wait for you to reply?)
Vipp: Hey Badseeder, If i buy you the S.T.A.L.K.E.R game from that bundle can i take your GOG - Thief Gold Game? I am new but hopefully you might be happy to trade with me? Ii you agree mate i will go ahead and buy that bundle and trade you the stalker game for Thief Gold. :) (I'm not sure if i need to PM you aswel or just wait for you to reply?)
Usually this kind of messages are handled by PM. Once the whole deal is done, is polite to come back to the thread and thank the other for a nice trade, so that others can see who has been a good trader.
Vipp: Hey Badseeder, If i buy you the S.T.A.L.K.E.R game from that bundle can i take your GOG - Thief Gold Game? I am new but hopefully you might be happy to trade with me? Ii you agree mate i will go ahead and buy that bundle and trade you the stalker game for Thief Gold. :) (I'm not sure if i need to PM you aswel or just wait for you to reply?)
madth3: Usually this kind of messages are handled by PM. Once the whole deal is done, is polite to come back to the thread and thank the other for a nice trade, so that others can see who has been a good trader.
Hi Mad, Thank you for the help/advice - i will drop Badseed a PM and then comeback and give feedback. :)

EDIT/FEEDBACK: The trade went very well! Badseeder is a very patient trader and i had no problem at all trading with him/her. Thank you! (Traded Thief:gold GOG (Badseeder) for S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky Steam (Vipp).
Post edited October 21, 2014 by Vipp
Want:
YS Origins
Baldur's Gate 2

Have:

ALL STEAM
ARMA: Gold Edition
Fish Fillets 2
ARMA: Cold War Assault
Batman™: Arkham Asylum GOTY
Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit