It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tannath: Selling games isn't allowed, only trading.
gbaz69: K, then he'll use his paypal to buy a game the other person wants that is close to the promo price to trade.
See, someone is still selling :D.
True, but it's what the rules say.
Breaking News!

I'm just adding a copy of the almighty, legendary, long-waited, so addictive, ultra high-rated and E.T. buster game:

X-Com Enemy Unknown

Willing to trade it for a Wise & Smart (means decent) offer from game(s) on my Want List on my Trading Post

Let the games begin! ^^

gbaz69: K, then he'll use his paypal to buy a game the other person wants that is close to the promo price to trade.
See, someone is still selling :D.
Tannath: True, but it's what the rules say.
This thread rules are like humans: So full of corruption in the deepest part XD

I always buy games for other people. Rule states: "don't buy between yourselves, maggots, but buy from GoG" (which in the end is fair since we're using their forums to do our bartering) It's like what we do at Night Clubs or Pubs: "use my place to party hard but don't bring your own alcohol, buy it from me"

So, don't panic, follow the rules and let's keep our beloved GoG alive

Let's all share love <3
AcidFlux: I always buy games for other people. Rule states: "don't buy between yourselves, maggots, but buy from GoG" (which in the end is fair since we're using their forums to do our bartering) It's like what we do at Night Clubs or Pubs: "use my place to party hard but don't bring your own alcohol, buy it from me"

So, don't panic, follow the rules and let's keep our beloved GoG alive

Let's all share love <3
Yep and if we buy regional priced games for each other, GoG doesn't have to pay for the fair price package: Win/Win
Post edited October 15, 2014 by Klumpen0815
edit: expired offer
Post edited October 27, 2014 by gbaz69
gbaz69: Wow, I wasn't aware 2 gog games were recently removed :(

[Want]
Constructor (gog)
Blade of Darkness (gog)

[Have]
with links, link to rep, and so forth
When was Blade of Darkness removed?
stevieknix: When was Blade of Darkness removed?
About 1½ hours ago.
stevieknix: When was Blade of Darkness removed?
yogsloth: About 1½ hours ago.
Where was the warning for that?
Buried in the game's sub-forum.
yogsloth: Buried in the game's sub-forum.
Seems I bought this one already. That's a relief. It is missing from my account though, but that seems to be happening to everyone.
<span class="bold">My Tradelist updated</span>
Bump

Looking for Black Mirror 1, didn't think/realize/whatever that the Nordic bundle would end today :/
Thank you for yet another good trade, Magoxx!
expopower: Thank you for yet another good trade, Magoxx!
thank you expopower, you too! Enjoy!

and thanks pablodusk smooth trade! Enjoy!

<span class="bold">My Tradelist updated</span>
Post edited October 15, 2014 by Magoxx
Updated the haves/wants in my trading list for those who'd like to swap some bundled games.

Magoxx: ... and thanks pablodusk smooth trade! Enjoy! ...
Thank you, Magoxx! And thanks also to Malv0isin for the trade.
Post edited October 15, 2014 by pablodusk
[W] Humble Mobile

[H] These games

I'm having surgery on Friday and I'd like to have some games on my phone to keep me busy. ^_^