It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to get Xenonauts from Humble Bundle while it's still on promotion plus some other stuff (check my trade list).

Question regarding Xenonauts on HB: do you get a DRM free installer as well as a Steam key? I've asked Humble but they didn't reply.

Bumping my list: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post1523
duk3nuk3m: I'd like to get Xenonauts from Humble Bundle while it's still on promotion plus some other stuff (check my trade list).

Question regarding Xenonauts on HB: do you get a DRM free installer as well as a Steam key? I've asked Humble but they didn't reply.

Bumping my list: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post1523
Yes, you get both a DRM-Free installer and a Steam key. As show in the picture below, when a game on Humble has both the DRM-Free and the Steam icons, it offers both. If it only has the Steam icon, then it only offers a Steam key, while if it has only the DRM-Free icon, it only offers a DRM-Free installer.
Attachments:
example.jpg (185 Kb)
An other good trade with KoreaBeat, thank you !
And a special thanks to genkicolleen :-)
benderz: An other good trade with KoreaBeat, thank you !
All thanks to you!
low rated
Weekend Bump!, but also I'm coming up with somethig new for trading purposes:

Does anyone have Turbine Points on DDO?
Does anyone play NWN DIamond Edition online on the Arelith Server?
Did anyone get Skyrim while it was on sale on Steam?
---
From the Humble Bundle Weekly I'm looking for:

Commandos Collection
---
From the Immortal Bundle I'd like:

Claustrophobia: The Downward Struggle
Fate: Undiscovered Realms

---
And well, Medieval Total War 2 is currently on sale at Gamersgate
---
I'm still looking for these games on the Valhalla Bundle or the whole Bundle in any case:

Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North - Valhalla Edition
Soldiers: Heroes of World War II

---
And don't forget that I can buy anything on promo to trade for items on my "Want" list (Gog, Gamersgate or Steam) or even a Bundle
AcidFlux: -snip-
Thanks for the smooth trade, AcidFlux!
Updated my trade post.
Bumping my have list (still looking for Call of Pripyat).
duk3nuk3m: I'd like to get Xenonauts from Humble Bundle while it's still on promotion plus some other stuff (check my trade list).

Grargar: Yes, you get both a DRM-Free installer and a Steam key. As show in the picture below, when a game on Humble has both the DRM-Free and the Steam icons, it offers both. If it only has the Steam icon, then it only offers a Steam key, while if it has only the DRM-Free icon, it only offers a DRM-Free installer.
Thanks for clearing that up! +1
Looking to buy Don't Starve + RoG DLC.

Willing to get something on steam for a similar price.

edit: can't seem to post links, but my ID on steam is hashotic
Post edited September 21, 2014 by moldyshorts
Post edited September 27, 2014 by Barry_Woodward
AcidFlux: -snip-
Rakuru: Thanks for the smooth trade, AcidFlux!
Hug me <3
Rakuru: Thanks for the smooth trade, AcidFlux!
AcidFlux: Hug me <3
It's a trap!
Barry_Woodward: snip
Could you please link to your big list instead of reposting it every time?
Post edited September 23, 2014 by Fuin