It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post edited October 22, 2023 by JunglePredator
Nevermind
Post edited October 08, 2023 by Heretic777
Hello,

Looking for games I missed from GOG giveaways. It can be anything that I don't have. Also, it could be some goodies pack too.

Have to offer mostly Steam indie games.
Mar1usM:
If you missed The Night of the Rabbit, in The Gog Community Giveaway there are some keys, currently no forum participation is required for this game.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_6th_edition/page1

You can ask there.
Mar1usM:
argamasa: If you missed The Night of the Rabbit, in The Gog Community Giveaway there are some keys, currently no forum participation is required for this game.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_6th_edition/page1

You can ask there.
Hello. Yes, I understand that. Though I am looking for copy as a gift code for keeping for future trading. I don't know if The Gog Community Giveaway would let me to do that.
Post edited October 16, 2023 by Mar1usM
Mar1usM: Hello. Yes, I understand that. Though I am looking for copy as a gift code for keeping for future trading. I don't know if The Gog Community Giveaway would let me to do that.
FYI, all of the GOG gift codes from freebies offered now expire in a fairly short time. You won't be able to keep them for future trading anymore, unless your trade is within their expiration date of a month or so.
Mar1usM: Hello. Yes, I understand that. Though I am looking for copy as a gift code for keeping for future trading. I don't know if The Gog Community Giveaway would let me to do that.
bjgamer: FYI, all of the GOG gift codes from freebies offered now expire in a fairly short time. You won't be able to keep them for future trading anymore, unless your trade is within their expiration date of a month or so.
I see. Well, I am planning to trade them in a week time. Maybe d you have something to trade?
bjgamer: FYI, all of the GOG gift codes from freebies offered now expire in a fairly short time. You won't be able to keep them for future trading anymore, unless your trade is within their expiration date of a month or so.
Mar1usM: I see. Well, I am planning to trade them in a week time. Maybe d you have something to trade?
No, sorry. I donate mine to the Community GA when I get them. :)
There is one being offered: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_expiring_codes_clearinghouse_thread/post1957
Mar1usM: I see. Well, I am planning to trade them in a week time. Maybe d you have something to trade?
bjgamer: No, sorry. I donate mine to the Community GA when I get them. :)
There is one being offered: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_expiring_codes_clearinghouse_thread/post1957
Thanks for letting me to know.
Post edited February 12, 2024 by JunglePredator
Hello...

just wanted to ask ya'll whether it's possible to trade games or pay money via pay pal to another member for games which are banned in your home country? Or is that prohibited?
Tomcat1985: Hello...

just wanted to ask ya'll whether it's possible to trade games or pay money via pay pal to another member for games which are banned in your home country? Or is that prohibited?
There were many similar deals that finished successfully (here's the last one) and I've never heard about GOG punishing their participants any way, so I guess it's possible.
Post edited October 24, 2023 by action_fan
Tomcat1985: Hello...

Hello. If you are planning to trade in the future, do not forget to change your chat settings. Because now nobody could reach you in private.
If anyone has received the Ghostrunner 2 wallpaper code and doesn't want it, I offer a GOG or Steam game in exchange, send me a PM to discuss it.
[HAVE] (Steam)
- 11-11 Memories Retold
- The last of us Part 1
- The Expanse: A Telltale Series (Epic Store)

- Advent Rising
- A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda
- Bang Bang Racing
- Beat Hazard
- Blood Knights
- Command Heroes
- Deadly 30
- Depths of Fear :: Knossos
- Disciples II: Galleans Return
- East India Company
- eXceed - Vampire Rex
- Imperial Glory