It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post edited October 07, 2023 by JunglePredator
Steam/Gog trade for Cyberpunk Phantom Liberty

Hey everyone, I’m willing to purchase the Cyberpunk Phantom Liberty DLC or any other game for equivalent amount for you on Steam using my Steam wallet funds in India or give you gift card worth $19.22 if you’re from another country. In return, I’m looking for someone who can send me the equivalent amount in GOG wallet funds so I can grab the DLC there.

If anyone can help with this, let me know, and we can work out the details.
[HAVE] Ozymandias: Bronze Age Empire Sim (GOG)

[WANT] I'll accept any cheap game from GOG or Steam in return. Just PM me what you got.

Edit: Code was traded on steam trades.
Post edited September 23, 2023 by ScubaSteve1994
Updated
Hi there, I sold a couple of CS:GO skins and right now I have 30.04€ on Steam.
I would like to purchase the Phantom Liberty DLC for Cyberpunk on GOG, prefferably before release.
I can gift whatever games you want on steam for that ammount of money and perhaps if there is money left, with the rest of it buy some random skins to also gift and account for the money difference? I am also willing to buy and gift any game up to 35 €, and get some cheap games on sale on GOG from you in addition to the Cyberpunk DLC. Whatever variant floats your boat, I only want the Cyberpunk dlc.

DM me or reply to this comment and we'll work it out
Hi, first time trader here. Reading about RealRTCW made me want to play that again, but I don't have it on here, and live in Germany.

I'd be willing to trade for anything on here up to 10$/€ in value (as far as I can tell, that's above the current price of RTCW). Please PM me.
Post edited September 26, 2023 by MunkyRiver
MunkyRiver: Hi, first time trader here. Reading about RealRTCW made me want to play that again, but I don't have it on here, and live in Germany.

I'd be willing to trade for anything on here up to 10$/€ in value (as far as I can tell, that's above the current price of RTCW). Please PM me.
Hello,

I believe you have to fix your chat settings. Nobody could contact you now because chat function is not working on your side.
MunkyRiver: Hi, first time trader here. Reading about RealRTCW made me want to play that again, but I don't have it on here, and live in Germany.

Mar1usM: Hello,

I believe you have to fix your chat settings. Nobody could contact you now because chat function is not working on your side.
Thank you! I completely forgot that setting exists, I think I only lurked here up until now. Chat should be open now.

[edit]: A trade has happened, I am virtually murdering my ancestors now.
Post edited September 28, 2023 by MunkyRiver
Alex_Racovita: Hi there, I sold a couple of CS:GO skins and right now I have 30.04€ on Steam.
I would like to purchase the Phantom Liberty DLC for Cyberpunk on GOG, prefferably before release.
I can gift whatever games you want on steam for that ammount of money and perhaps if there is money left, with the rest of it buy some random skins to also gift and account for the money difference? I am also willing to buy and gift any game up to 35 €, and get some cheap games on sale on GOG from you in addition to the Cyberpunk DLC. Whatever variant floats your boat, I only want the Cyberpunk dlc.

Hi! Are you still looking for the Phantom Liberty DLC? I redeemed a GOG code from Nexus Mods and I didn't realize my base game was on Steam instead. If you're willing, I'm looking to get Skyrim's Anniversary upgrade DLC on steam. Not sure how much it'd cost on your end so we can negotiate alternatives as well. Cheers!
Hello,

Looking for games I missed from GOG giveaways. It can be anything that I don't have. Also, it could be some goodies pack too.

Have to offer mostly Steam indie games.
Alex_Racovita: Hi there, I sold a couple of CS:GO skins and right now I have 30.04€ on Steam.

Texadaeus: Hi! Are you still looking for the Phantom Liberty DLC? I redeemed a GOG code from Nexus Mods and I didn't realize my base game was on Steam instead. If you're willing, I'm looking to get Skyrim's Anniversary upgrade DLC on steam. Not sure how much it'd cost on your end so we can negotiate alternatives as well. Cheers!
Sure thing mate, I can't message you because of privacy settings but I have changed mine in order for you to be able to contact me. Right now the Skyrim Upgrade is 20 euros on steam, so you can also figure something out for the remaining 10 euros cause phantom liberty is 30 euros on GOG currently
Texadaeus: Hi! Are you still looking for the Phantom Liberty DLC? I redeemed a GOG code from Nexus Mods and I didn't realize my base game was on Steam instead. If you're willing, I'm looking to get Skyrim's Anniversary upgrade DLC on steam. Not sure how much it'd cost on your end so we can negotiate alternatives as well. Cheers!
Alex_Racovita: Sure thing mate, I can't message you because of privacy settings but I have changed mine in order for you to be able to contact me. Right now the Skyrim Upgrade is 20 euros on steam, so you can also figure something out for the remaining 10 euros cause phantom liberty is 30 euros on GOG currently
Dropped you a DM, hope it's favorable for both of us! :)
Hey i won phantom liberty dlc code on twitter and i got pretty sad cus i can't use it my game is on steam, so if anyone wanna trade i'm up for it what i'm lookin for is:

ether a code for Phantom Liberty for steam / CS items or steam fund code for the same amount as the game
I am interested in Metal Hellsinger from the current monthly Humble Choice. If anyone has a spare Steam key they don't want, then I'd be glad to trade something for it.

Edit: Thank you for a smooth trade, Mar1usM!
Post edited October 06, 2023 by Random_Coffee
Cenixse: Hey i won phantom liberty dlc code on twitter and i got pretty sad cus i can't use it my game is on steam, so if anyone wanna trade i'm up for it what i'm lookin for is:

ether a code for Phantom Liberty for steam / CS items or steam fund code for the same amount as the game
Hello,