It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rayden54: It'd be nice if there was a way to separate trading rep from general forum rep. I'm getting negative rep from people who don't agree with me on a forum post. Has nothing to do with my trading reliability.
wanderer_27: Well being newish (May 2014) and not having any trades to refer too, it's going to be a little bit more difficult, but not impossible.

What you're going to have to do is initiate a trade and send your codes first.

Once you build up a few trades you should be good.
I went from 7 to 5 since I started posting today and that's with gaining at least 1.
wanderer_27: Well being newish (May 2014) and not having any trades to refer too, it's going to be a little bit more difficult, but not impossible.

What you're going to have to do is initiate a trade and send your codes first.

Once you build up a few trades you should be good.
rayden54: I went from 7 to 5 since I started posting today and that's with gaining at least 1.
Must have been an interesting thread.

You can still trade, you'll just have to follow the format.

Heck, I'd even trade with LesterKnight99, and he's got like a -148 rep.
Updated my offers

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/327125-steamorigindesura-etc-buyselltrade-thread/?p=11852701
Want
Planetscape Torment
Eschalon Book 1

Have
$10 dollars on Paypal/Steam.

I am willing to trade for an item in a reasonable price range.
Shykz: Want
Planetscape Torment
Eschalon Book 1

Have

If you have $10 on paypal, you can buy both those games yourself, or am I missing something..
Planetscape Torment
Eschalon Book 1

Have

cmdr_flashheart: If you have $10 on paypal, you can buy both those games yourself, or am I missing something..
I bought a vanilla visa prepaid gift card, which only allows purchases in America.
rayden54: It'd be nice if there was a way to separate trading rep from general forum rep. I'm getting negative rep from people who don't agree with me on a forum post. Has nothing to do with my trading reliability.
I can vouch for Rayden54, capital trade earlier today with fair exchange in a timely manner.

Don't worry about "rep," I think most people understand it's really inaccurate. People rant about how imperfect the rep system is all the time and sometime people get targeted and wildly down-'rep'ed for whatever reason.

You can add "rep" by clicking the green plus symbol icon in the top right hand corner of a post (or conversely remove rep with the yellow subtract). You get rep for posting (one rep per day), and I think it's +5 rep for every 5 likes (green plus) or so.
Post edited June 18, 2014 by undeadcow
cmdr_flashheart: If you have $10 on paypal, you can buy both those games yourself, or am I missing something..
Shykz: I bought a vanilla visa prepaid gift card, which only allows purchases in America.
Oh, that makes sense, should have mentioned! Hope you find someone to help you; if no one else, PM me, and I can help you out, then.
Shykz: I bought a vanilla visa prepaid gift card, which only allows purchases in America.
cmdr_flashheart: Oh, that makes sense, should have mentioned! Hope you find someone to help you; if no one else, PM me, and I can help you out, then.
Thanks man. Will keep that in mind.
Probably a long shot here but does anyone have an extra copy of Mass Effect on Steam? As a gift or I can buy it off you when I get paid, as long as it isn't too expensive, cause I have to save some money.
Want
Planescape Torment
Eschalon Book 1

Have
$10 on steam, after some problems I removed the possibility of Paypal.
Post edited June 19, 2014 by Fuin
Updated have/want lists

Take care, folks!
Planescape Torment
Eschalon Book 1

Have
I'd offer to, but you'd be better off with someone who can get the bundle discount.
Planescape Torment
Eschalon Book 1

Have
rayden54: I'd offer to, but you'd be better off with someone who can get the bundle discount.
Well the bundle discount is ending soon, so I would accept a decent offer.

SOLVED
Post edited June 19, 2014 by Shykz