It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,
Here's my updated trade list

Interested by :

Mind : Path to Thalamus
Constructor
Mob Rule
Creatures Exodus
Creatures : The Albian Years
Creatures Village
Praetorians
Imperial Glory
pirateoftheah: Thank you very much for the kind and generous trade, jcosmocohen!
And thanks to you, pirateoftheah, for the great trade!
high rated
HeadphonesON: Hi everyone,

[...]

Offer
Any game(s) on steam (within reason), just PM me with what you have to offer and what game(s) you want from steam.

Thank you :)
Out of curiosity - why only Steam games?

sanchit117: Thanks, I haven't been here in months, before Classifieds wasn't closed, where mods didn't mind PayPal.
With due respect, reselling was never allowed (somebody dig up the blue text post?); either way, now that you've been made aware of the (current) situation, it'd be best if you amended your post, wouldn't it? :-)
sanchit117: Thanks, I haven't been here in months, before Classifieds wasn't closed, where mods didn't mind PayPal.
HypersomniacLive: With due respect, reselling was never allowed (somebody dig up the blue text post?); either way, now that you've been made aware of the (current) situation, it'd be best if you amended your post, wouldn't it? :-)
I second this suggestion.
HypersomniacLive: Out of curiosity - why only Steam games?
That was a mistake, sorry about that, I've just fixed it, thanks for letting me know :)
Post edited September 07, 2014 by HeadphonesON
Thank you to MoP for the trade of Humble Indie Bundle #2 on Desura for Space Colony HD on GOG :)
HeadphonesON: Thank you to MoP for the trade of Humble Indie Bundle #2 on Desura for Space Colony HD on GOG :)
Likewise, cheers!
My Wishlist

My Have* List: * to be updated... a work in progress, so this is NOT yet complete

Will be willing to buy a current bundle in progress for any price (10$ or bellow) in exchange for the right trade

Legend
MC = Multiple copies, So will gladly trade for a worthy offer (If I have it in my want list).
LC = Last copy, Presumably to gift a friend so I will be reluctant to part with it unless a very good offer.
SC = Single copy = My copy, Only here for list sake because I didn't redeem it yet. Maybe for a special trade.
CUOG = Currently Unavailable On Gog, might prove more valuable or whatnot, so worth mentioning.
A+ = Alpha Plus, AA and AAA titles, Not From Bundles, that I won't part with unless a worthy trade.
AT = Alpha Tier, I payed more then 6$ (even if it was offered for less). none atm so no rules here.
TT = Top Tier (currently for me), I payed more then 2$ - 2$ (or less) worth offers are irrelevant for this trade.

A couple of FULL BUNDLES gift codes that were never redeemed.
Those are only available for a limited time and for a worthy trade for highly interested parties

Indie Gala
Depths of Fear Highest (6$) tier - Dementium II HD (that isn't mentioned on that link) MC

Groupees
Bundle of The Damned 3

Humble Bundle
Leading Ladies 1$ tier (including Gog key for Defender Quest redeemable at least by 29.12.2014 - with a guarantee from Humble Staff!)

Indie Royal
Mystery Bundle not available at the moment because Desura changed ownership and will be available soon after they work things out

GOG
Bought Myself Should Never Expire
American McGee's Grimm SC
BloodRayne SC Not available for trade atm
BloodRayne 2
Dracula 4 (and 5) MC
Quest For Glory 1-5 MC TT
The Pneumbra Collection SC TT CUOG
The Witcher 2 MC

Shelter not available at the moment

Got From Others via trades/etc Should Also Never Expire, but I can't be sure, also no idea what tier to put in
Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav LC
Jugged Alliance LC
Lone Survivor: The Director's cut
Raiden Legacy

Under A Killing Moon not available at the moment

Keys I Got From Bundles/Etc Have expiration date
Shadowrun Returns 75% GOG.com Discount Key Expire: Dec 10, 2014 -expired

Steam
Defy Gravity LC
Tiny Big World LC

From Bundles/Etc Probably Have expiration date, though not always known
3 Stars of Destiny SC (pm me to ask about it)
Aerena - Clash of Champions available upon request (my friend has it) Link to a list of Steam and Desura titles My Friend Has
Afterfall InSanity
Always Sometimes Monsters
Ballpoint universe (pm me to ask about it)
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (Yes, that's the one and only game available on Steam from those series)
Bridge Constructor Playground
Borealis
Call of Juarez
Cloud Chamber
Cubemen
Cubemen 2
Crash Time 2
Cobi Treasure Deluxe
DEADLIGHT (pm me to ask about it)
Dementium II HD
Depths of Fear :: Knossos
Don't Move
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition SC Not available for trade atm (pm me to ask about it)
Girls Like Robots SC Not available for trade atm (pm me to ask about it)
Ionball 2: Ionstorm
Mind: Path to Thalamus
Nail'd
Nosferatu: Wrath Of Malachi expires 31.12.2014? Not sure if it does expire
Numba Deluxe
PixelJunk Monsters
Postal
Sneaky Sneaky Beta key (game launched - key should still work)
Space Hack
SpaceChem
Speedball 2 HD
Stealth Bastard Deluxe
The Culling of the Cows expires 01.12.2015? Not sure if it does expire
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Complete Pack SC (pm me to ask about it)
The Ship
Thomas Was Alone
Toki Tori 2+ SC Not available for trade atm (pm me to ask about it)
Triple Town SC Not available for trade atm (pm me to ask about it)
Victim of Xen
Warlock 2: The Exiled SC
Weird Worlds
XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Allready expired
Insurgency expires 09.12.2014 MC - just ask and you shall receive :) - expired
Teleglitch - Die more editionexpires 24.11.2014 MC - expired
Uriel Curse expires 24.11.2014 - expired
Metro 2033 expires 21.11.2014 MC - expired
80% OFF Runaway A Twist of Fate - Steam Gift Valid until 19.11.2014 - expired
Tropico 3 MC -Expiration 06.10.2014 - Will trade this for anything, even as a curtsy bonus to sweeten a trade, until 01.10 when the remaining available copies will go to be given at no charge at some point before expiration - well it expired...

Desura

Keys I Got From Others via trades/etc Should Also Never Expire, but I can't be sure, also no idea what tier to put in
Combat Cats SC not available at the moment

Keys I Got From Bundles/Etc Have expiration date, presumably
Bermuda on steam Greenlight
Dungeon Lurk II – Leona on steam Greenlight
Sanctuary RPG on steam Greenlight

Keys for specific sites
A FREE game coupon ("to get any standard version game on our site, absolutely free") @ BigFishGames.com
Greed: Black Border - Gift to redeem @ McGame.com
Grotesque Tactics 2: Dungeons & Donuts - Gift to redeem @ McGame.com MC
Landmark COMBAT BUNDLE (7 days of access to the game, Feather Tipped-Boots and a Proximity Mine Pack)

Drm-Free/Humble bundle/Groupees these are generally NOT for trade, but who knows... no idea of expiration
AudioSurf
Armageddon Empires
Dungeons of Dredmor Complete Pack
World Of Goo
I will update this post once I have the time

If you've reached this far here's a bonus for you, My NOT AVAILABLE FOR TRADE (pm for details If interested) complete bundles:
Groupees
Build a Be Mine with the bonuses and BloodRayne (Gog)
(Sometimes) Tuesday: Ion Robots with the bonuses and Face Noir (Steam, Desura, Drm-Free)
Humble Bundle
Humble Jumbo Bundle 2 1$ tier
[url=http://Humble Weekly Bundle: Presented by Rock, Paper, Shotgun!]Weekly : Presented by Rock, Paper, Shotgun![/url] PWYW (no keys) tier
Mobile Bundle 8 PWYW tier with soundtracks for all games at that tier
Flash : So Cute! 1$ tier Girls Like Robots & Toki Tori 2+ have both steam and DRM-Free versions. the last has soundtrack too
Weekly : Neko Entertainment 1$ tier The Mysterious Cities of Gold & Puddle have both steam and DRM-Free versions. Puddle & Crouching Pony Hidden Dragon have soundtrack too
Humble Bundle PC and Android 11 PWYW (no keys) tier with DRM-Free & Android copies of Cubemen, Cubemen 2, Bridge Constructor Playground, Thomas Was Alone and soundtracks for all but the first Cubemen
Weekly : Nordic Games 2 1$ tier with AquaNox, AquaNox 2: Revelation, Black Mirror, Summoner, Supreme Commander Gold Edition
Mobile Bundle 9 PWYW tier with soundtracks for all games at that tier but Neuroshima Hex
Flash : Extra Life PWYW tier Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut, Potatoman Seeks the Troof and maybe some whatnot
Post edited December 25, 2014 by BlackThorny
MysterD: While I have nothing to offer for trade, I do have some questions - if you know the answer to it.
Do you know if NWN2: Complete on Gamersgate ever got its DRM's removed?
I'd doubt it - but, worth asking, just in case...

IMHO - especially since it's DRM-FREE on GOG, there's no reason for it to have any sort of DRM on GG's site.
Grargar: It's still SecuROM.
Thanks for the info.

And about still Securom - BLEH!
MysterD: Thanks for the info.

If you are comfortable with workarounds, you can apparently bypass it. At least, if this thread is anything to go by.
MysterD: Thanks for the info.

Grargar: If you are comfortable with workarounds, you can apparently bypass it. At least, if this thread is anything to go by.
Good to know - in case it gets extremely irresistibly cheap.

Though, I'd rather the game be DRM-FREE from the jump - like GOG has it.

I'd only be needing NWN2 for Mysteries of Westgate, anyways - since I own NWN2 + Zehir + Mask from retail on disc.
Post edited September 07, 2014 by MysterD
yarow12: snip
Thank you, yarow12, for the smooth trade!
yarow12: snip
expopower: Thank you, yarow12, for the smooth trade!
Same to you.
Grargar: If you are comfortable with workarounds, you can apparently bypass it. At least, if this thread is anything to go by.
MysterD: Good to know - in case it gets extremely irresistibly cheap.

I'd only be needing NWN2 for Mysteries of Westgate, anyways - since I own NWN2 + Zehir + Mask from retail on disc.
Well, for a person like me who owns tons of games and has really no time to play them (yeah, I know what you're thinking) SecuRom works fine, since I won't be installing and reinstalling the game 1,000,000 times in 1,000,000 different computers.

And, yes! Prices at GG are sometines insanely cheap and also their Blue Coins system makes me get more games from time to time =D

P.S. Hope one day my descendants would be able to play these games, although it would be like Dos Games for them and perhaps they'll say: "What's this piece of dinosaur-gaming compared to the new Virtual Reality we have nowadays?" xD
Post edited September 07, 2014 by AcidFlux
MysterD: Good to know - in case it gets extremely irresistibly cheap.

AcidFlux: Well, for a person like me who owns tons of games and has really no time to play them (yeah, I know what you're thinking) SecuRom works fine, since I won't be installing and reinstalling the game 1,000,000 times in 1,000,000 different computers.

And, yes! Prices at GG are sometines insanely cheap and also their Blue Coins system makes me get more games from time to time =D

P.S. Hope one day my descendants would be able to play these games, although it would be like Dos Games for them and perhaps they'll say: "What's this piece of dinosaur-gaming compared to the new Virtual Reality we have nowadays?" xD
I've never had many problems w/ Securom either - but if given there's a DRM-FREE version out there (and it's on GOG), I'd rather have that.

The pricing on GG would have to be so cheap for that, I wouldn't care too much about dealing w/ Securom - i.e. think like $1-2.
Post edited September 07, 2014 by MysterD