It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vingry: ...
MadalinStroe: Thank you for the trade, Vingry!
You too! Thanks for the smooth trade, MadalinStroe!
I have Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition and am looking to trade to a copy of undertale, Ghost of a Tale or Iconoclasts
Thank you for the trade deliasq.
theslitherydeee: Thank you for the trade deliasq.
Thanks, theslitherydeee!
GOG games wanted from the current sale:

Sid Meier's Civilization IV®: The Complete Edition - Own the game now thanks to deliasq.

========================================

GOG games available for trade:

Post closed - trade completed.
Post edited February 17, 2019 by gog2002x
Thank you for another great trade deliasq!
Hi all, i'm not sure if i can post it here...
I bought the Frostpunk - Victorian Edition on DVD. So i have a steam-key with it and i discovered that the game can't run without Steam. I don't want to install Steam.
So, anyone want to trade my Steam-key for Frostpunk with a GoG-key for Frostpunk?

Best regards.
gog2002x: Thank you for another great trade deliasq!
Thank you, gog2002x!
See you in 2020! XD
HAVE

29usd gog wallet in form of game (s) gifts (make sure its equal of 29usd)

WANT

25usd real money (paypal)

if anyone willing to to trade for my gog wallet, i dunno how this work tho, you want a games, i can buy and gift it to you but make sure it's no more than 29usd, and i just want 25usd in form of paypal balance, kinda in urgent need,
if anyone willing to do this trade please replay or PM me.
Post edited February 19, 2019 by NEDCROMANCY
NEDCROMANCY: HAVE

29usd gog wallet

WANT

if anyone willing to to trade for my gog wallet, i dunno how this work tho, you want a games, i can buy and gift it to you but make sure it's no more than 29usd, and i just want 25usd in form of paypal balance, kinda in urgent need,
I'm afraid you can't trade or gift your gog wallet funds. But you can buy games and trade them instead...
NEDCROMANCY: HAVE

29usd gog wallet

WANT

Lone_Scout: I'm afraid you can't trade or gift your gog wallet funds. But you can buy games and trade them instead...
i did mention to trade it as a gift, but just to make everything clear, i made little edit.
sorry for misunderstanding

p.s
why it's not 29usd to 29usd, i think it's quite fair that i have to give you plus values, since you used paypal balance, which you can add balance yourself instead of trading with me. 4usd discount seem kinda fair, i guess.

cheers :)
I'm not trying to put anyone down, and good luck with your trade NEDCROMANCY. But haven't the blues repeatedly pointed out that trading for real money, isn't really allowed on GOG's forums?

Somebody will correct me if I'm misremembering.
Post edited February 19, 2019 by MadalinStroe
MadalinStroe: I'm not trying to put anyone down, and good luck with your trade NEDCROMANCY. But haven't the blues repeatedly pointed out that trading for real money, isn't really allowed on GOG's forums?

Somebody will correct me if I'm misremembering.
oh you're right, i just read OP post, altho this money i got will just go to my steam wallet to buy DMCV anyway.

if you have any other way to convert my gog wallet to steam wallet, beside my trade offer methode,
i welcome any suggestion :)
NEDCROMANCY: if you have any other way to convert my gog wallet to steam wallet, beside my trade offer methode, i welcome any suggestion :)
Unfortunately I have no solution to your problem.

I guess the only way to circumvent the direct payment issue, would be an actual trade. You buy something on GOG and somebody else buys DMC on STEAM, and you trade the keys.
Long shot, but I'm interested in Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth from the current sale.
Have the following GOG games:

- Baldur's Gate Classic Edition
- Baldur's Gate 2 Classic Edition
- Neverwinter Nights Diamond
- Saints Row 2
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
- System Shock™ 2
- Consortium: Master Edition, The
- Frozen Synapse
- Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
- Worms: Forts Under Siege

Anyone willing to trade for one of the above, reply to this post.

Cheers

EDIT: Traded with Meldaras.
Post edited February 23, 2019 by HypersomniacLive