It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vingry: I don't think you can do that. The game you're offering was free for everyone to get, and trading it means no more than asking another user to give you a game for free.

Although no such rule claims what you're doing to be wrong, I just felt that I had read somewhere in this thread on how it would be somewhat unfair for the other user you're trading the game to.
Littleguy: I had already purchased Full Throttle before the giveaway, so it was hardly "free" for me and users can check my games list to verify I have activated it on my account.

I haven't encountered this rule and have traded "giveaway" games before and received them as well. Granted some of these were from a time where the giveaway codes had lengthier expiration dates, if this is an official rule, I'm willing to delete my initial post. If not can't we allow individual users to exercise their own discretion in trading?

Perhaps someone missed the giveaway and wants the game but received another giveaway in the past or paid an utterly trivial amount for a game etc, that they are willing to trade.

I'm open to receiving just about anything, even something of very small value here.

This has a normal value of 20 Canadian dollars on GOG, I'm willing to part with it for something of far less value (for example if I didn't own Fantasy General I would have willingly accepted a trade for that in this deal).
Ahh I see.. I actually did look at your profile before you even replied to my post, and you're right. I'm sorry for what I said.
Ok, so I bought the humble bundle without checking my system specs.. and I can't run some of these games :/
too bad I already redeemed DoW III before checking :(

Looking to trade (all steam keys):

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Stromdorf DLC
Endless Space - Collection
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Collection
Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War®: GOTY

GOG KEY

NEVERWINTER NIGHTS DIAMOND
Littleguy: I had already purchased Full Throttle before the giveaway, so it was hardly "free" for me and users can check my games list to verify I have activated it on my account.

I haven't encountered this rule and have traded "giveaway" games before and received them as well. Granted some of these were from a time where the giveaway codes had lengthier expiration dates, if this is an official rule, I'm willing to delete my initial post. If not can't we allow individual users to exercise their own discretion in trading?

Perhaps someone missed the giveaway and wants the game but received another giveaway in the past or paid an utterly trivial amount for a game etc, that they are willing to trade.

I'm open to receiving just about anything, even something of very small value here.

This has a normal value of 20 Canadian dollars on GOG, I'm willing to part with it for something of far less value (for example if I didn't own Fantasy General I would have willingly accepted a trade for that in this deal).
Vingry: Ahh I see.. I actually did look at your profile before you even replied to my post, and you're right. I'm sorry for what I said.
No worries Vingry, I can see where you are coming from if I'd received the game for "free" and didn't want it and was basically trading it for another one. I bought Full Throttle at release, when it was only a small discount, so I think I paid something like 15-17 Cdn. I'm willing to part with it for anything even something "free".
Looking for the following Steam key to use for Connect:

* Europa Universalis: Rome Gold

[EDIT] managed to collect them all except for one! So still looking for that one.
Post edited December 28, 2018 by yogsloth
yogsloth: Looking for the following Steam keys to use for Connect:

* Order of Battle: World War II
* Panzer Corps
Order of Battle is free on Steam
yogsloth: Looking for the following Steam keys to use for Connect:

* Order of Battle: World War II
* Panzer Corps
zlaywal: Order of Battle is free on Steam
lol so it is

But it looks like you can only do a direct install... I can't seem to actually add it to my library...
I have the following for the newest batch of CONNECT games :

Dustforce DX
Panzer Corps
Tharsis
Two Worlds Epic Edition
zlaywal: Order of Battle is free on Steam
yogsloth: lol so it is

But it looks like you can only do a direct install... I can't seem to actually add it to my library...
Just pause the install after a few seconds, that registered it to the library. Works for me.
zlaywal: Just pause the install after a few seconds, that registered it to the library. Works for me.
GENIUS

Thank you! lolol

Now to see if it Connects...

[EDIT] And it did! Thanks zlaywal.
Post edited December 27, 2018 by yogsloth
[HAVE]
Steam wallet code of $30.00

[WANT]
Field of Glory II (GOG)

People I've successfully traded with:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post17247 DebbieL
221bBS 2x

Scammers that I've encountered so far:
African_vvildlife trying to impersonate African_wildlife (difference in the w)
221bB5 trying to impersonate 221bBS (difference in the S)
Red_X4

I didn't bother including the conversation that I had with African_vvildlife as the conversation was already too long.
Attachments:
Post edited January 18, 2019 by Vingry
Thank you z02228 for the trades !
z02228 - Thank you very much for the trade, Happy Holidays!
Post edited December 28, 2018 by gog2002x
edit: Trade done, thank you
Post edited December 29, 2018 by p3rox
Anyone want to trade for any of the following games for something on my Wishlist that's on sale for $1.49?

Baldur's Gate Original Saga
Baldur's Gate 2
Icewind Date

Note: These are not the Enhanced Editions.

(Already own both the original & enhanced editions of all 3 games on GOG)

Happy holidays everyone!
Post edited December 28, 2018 by gog2002x
Have:

Steam
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow- Mirror of Fate HD
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow- Ultimate Edition
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (plus Armored Dracula, Dark Dracula, Relic Rune dlcs)

Want:

Fallout 3, or Fallout New Vegas, or Turok 2 (GoG) for all three Castlevania games
Post edited January 02, 2019 by Duck-and-Cover