It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[HAVE]
Steam wallet code of $10.00

[WANT]
Sid Meier's Civilization IV®: The Complete Edition (GOG) On sale
Age of Wonders 3 - Deluxe Edition Upgrade (GOG) On sale
(You'll end up with more money from this trade obviously) [Already traded with 221bBS]

People I've successfully traded with:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post17247 DebbieL
221bBS 2x

Scammers that I've encountered so far:
African_vvildlife trying to impersonate African_wildlife (difference in the w)
221bB5 trying to impersonate 221bBS (difference in the S)

I don't bother on including the conversation that I had with African_vvildlife as the conversation was already too long.
Attachments:
Post edited December 16, 2018 by Vingry
Updated! (Post 17178)

Added a couple more games for trade; The Cat Lady, Gloom and Operation Flashpoint Red River for Steam.
Have the following CONNECT games :

I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee & Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition
Guys, I have one question regarding a user named hardmetal37 . Has anyone ever had a successful trade with this user? I couldn't seem to find this user anywhere in the forum through the search function. I also couldn't look at his/her profile as it redirected me to a page not found error 404 instead.
Post edited December 15, 2018 by Vingry
Vingry: Guys, I have one question regarding a user named hardmetal37 . Has anyone ever had a successful trade with this user? I couldn't seem to find this user anywhere in the forum through the search function. I also couldn't look at his/her profile as it redirected me to a page not found error 404 instead.
I think i traded with that guy, i believe his from Spain if i remember correctly.
We made a deal on a Steam game or Origin but it was a long time ago.
@Vingry

To answer your questions :

Error 404 on profile is a private gog profile - like a Steam private user profile sort off
If you cant find any posts maybe this user didnt post anything here means two things:
- recent joined
- or he playes games doesnt post on forums
Post edited December 15, 2018 by doe_joe48
Vingry: Guys, I have one question regarding a user named hardmetal37 . Has anyone ever had a successful trade with this user? I couldn't seem to find this user anywhere in the forum through the search function. I also couldn't look at his/her profile as it redirected me to a page not found error 404 instead.
Monieu: I think i traded with that guy, i believe his from Spain if i remember correctly.
We made a deal on a Steam game or Origin but it was a long time ago.
Thanks for the reply. :)

No disrespect, but I'll wait for some more answers from other users. Reason being, I could only find your name in one thread in this forum, and I also can't seem to look at your profile. Maybe you set it to private or something. Either way, I'll wait for more answers from users that I can trust. I just don't want to fall for cheap tricks where multiple scammers would gang up on me pretending to be good and defending the other users that I completely cannot trust.

Please know my situation and try not to be offended. Though I'd definitely laugh at you if you were indeed one of the scammers who had scammed me before. The reason why I said all this is because my search result for your name in this forum has shown me that you had indeed used the word "sended" as a past perfect for the word "send", which instantly alarmed me for the two scammers who had scammed me back then also used the same vocabulary as you did.

I'm not trying to make fun of those who are not native English speakers, but I don't think that this is merely a coincidence.
doe_joe48: @Vingry

To answer your questions :

Error 404 on profile is a private gog profile - like a Steam private user profile sort off
If you cant find any posts maybe this user didnt post anything here means two things:
- recent joined
- or he playes games doesnt post on forums
Thanks for the answers. I'm actually aware of all the facts that you have just mentioned. Although judging someone by the fact that his/her profile is set to private might sound a little bit of a nitpick, that doesn't change the fact that the user still hasn't posted anything in the forum. I would feel more assured if I were to trade with someone who has already earned some reputation points through active participation in the forum.

And I'm also completely aware of the fact that there are indeed users with low rep points and are trustworthy. However, there's nothing wrong with being cautious with whom do I trade with.
Post edited December 18, 2018 by Vingry
Humble Bundle is offering a bunch of Magix video and audio editing software.

I have the following keys up for trade:
Fastcut Plus Edition
Vegas DVD Architect
Vegas Movie Studio 15
and a $9.99 voucher for Producer Planet

I also have a Steam key for Lego: The Hobbit which expires on Dec 20th.

Interested in stuff from my wishlist in my profile.

Edit: Nihililix, I got The Witcher. Thank you very much!

Edit: Hobbit key gifted.
Post edited December 17, 2018 by TheDudeLebowski
wanderer_27: Have the following CONNECT games :

Shadowrun Returns
Hi iv got around 5€ on steam and i would love to buy i have no mouth and i must scream. Please can we do trade?

Shadowrun Returns
Meduzga: Hi iv got around 5€ on steam and i would love to buy i have no mouth and i must scream. Please can we do trade?
Your Chat settings are wrong.
[u]Have these GOG Games for Trade:

Haegemonia Gold Edition
Order of the Thorne: The King's Challenge
Brutal Legend
We are the Dwarves
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
Last Tinker™: City of Colors
Night of the Rabbit, The
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package
X3: Terran War Pack

(These 4 games as a bundle, since they are all under one gift code)
Might and Magic® 6-pack Limited Edition
Might and Magic® 7: For Blood and Honor®
Might and Magic® 8: Day of the Destroyer™
Might and Magic® 9

Avadon 3: The Warborn + Avadon 3: Hint Book & Extras (Both under 1 gift code)

Lords of Xulima - Deluxe Edition
Risen 3: Titan Lords - Complete Edition

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat + S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (Both under 1 gift code)

Distant Worlds: Universe

=========================================================================

Note: I'm usually on between 5-6:00 PM Central Time.

Happy holidays, Everyone!
Post edited December 29, 2018 by gog2002x
Post edited December 19, 2018 by DedIago
Snip
Post edited December 28, 2018 by Duck-and-Cover
@gog2002x

I've sent you a PM, if you're interested.

Shadowrun Returns
Thanks for the trade, wanderer_27.