It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't really have anything worthwhile to trade but I am still going to give it a shot here because I can't really buy anymore games at the moment.

HAVE

STEAM:
Adventure Park
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Bioshock
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Fortrix 2
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet
Spirits
The Great Jitters: Pudding Panic
X-COM Classic Complete Pack

WANT
Reasonable Offers.

Thank you for going through the offer and please let me know if you're interested. :)
Post edited September 03, 2014 by stg83
high rated
stg83: WANT
GOG:
Dark Fall: The Journal
Dark Fall 2: Lights Out
I have a spare key for the two Dark Fall games if you would like it?
I don't use steam so there is no need to trade, you are welcome to have them as a gift.
Bump
Here's my trade list
I'd like to trade for the following games:

*LAST CHANCE PROMO*

Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive
Freedom Force vs. The 3rd Reich

*WEEKEND PROMO*

Pharoah + Cleopatra
Police Quest Collection
Quest for Glory 1-5

Go here for my tradable games. :-)
Bump
Trade list
stg83: WANT
GOG:
ddickinson: I have a spare key for the two Dark Fall games if you would like it?
I don't use steam so there is no need to trade, you are welcome to have them as a gift.
I can't thank you enough ddickinson for this incredible gesture, much appreciated. +rep as always for your amazing generosity not only in this thread but also for the other great giveaways that you do which are always really interesting and informative. :)
Post edited August 31, 2014 by stg83
HAVE

Steam:
Can't Stop Laughing Bundle (Castle Crashers + BattleBlock Theater)
Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle

WANT
I'm open for propositions
Post edited August 31, 2014 by Azgrel
Bump
high rated
stg83: I
WANT

GOG:

Gothic 3

. :)
I happen to have an extra key for Gothic 3, take it and enjoy it. Consider it a gift :)
stg83: I
WANT

GOG:

Gothic 3

. :)
trentonlf: I happen to have an extra key for Gothic 3, take it and enjoy it. Consider it a gift :)
Many thanks for this amazing gift trentonlf, this is a really great surprise and I really appreciate it a lot. As always +rep to you for this wonderful gesture. :)
ddickinson: I have a spare key for the two Dark Fall games if you would like it?
trentonlf: I happen to have an extra key for Gothic 3, take it and enjoy it. Consider it a gift :)
stg83: Many thanks for this amazing gift trentonlf, this is a really great surprise and I really appreciate it a lot. As always +rep to you for this wonderful gesture. :)
stg83: I can't thank you enough ddickinson for this incredible gesture, much appreciated. +rep as always for your amazing generosity not only in this thread but also for the other great giveaways that you do which are always really interesting and informative. :)
Well bless my beard, I just wanted to echo the sentiments of stg83, wonderfully generous of you fine folks.
Want:
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Gothic 2 Gold Edition
The Black Mirror
Black Mirror 2

Have:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23
Post edited September 01, 2014 by theslitherydeee
Updated list with all my junk
I'm still looking for the Spellforce games before they're gone.
Monday Bump to my Updated:

oOOo => Trade List <= oOOo

And once again I repeat:

Take note of this plus point (more like an opportunity) which many of you could use to your advantage while the Last Chance Special Promo is still on here at GoG:

I can buy game(s) on that promo for some on my Wants list (also from Gamersgate or Steam)

So act smart, don't be lazy and read my list.

Thanks! (:
Post edited September 01, 2014 by AcidFlux
Bumping my Steam H/W post