It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wy4786: Ok, so I bought the humble bundle without checking my system specs.. and I can't run some of these games :/
too bad I already redeemed DoW III before checking :(

Looking to trade (all steam keys):

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Stromdorf DLC
Endless Space - Collection
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Collection
Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War®: GOTY
Hi. You should fix your chat settings.
wy4786: Ok, so I bought the humble bundle without checking my system specs.. and I can't run some of these games :/
too bad I already redeemed DoW III before checking :(

Looking to trade (all steam keys):

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Stromdorf DLC
Endless Space - Collection
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Collection
Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War®: GOTY
kmcoolice: Hi. You should fix your chat settings.
Oh thanks for the heads up!
Have:
8 euros or less for game or games your choice - only on GOG
(I can wait gog sale, if you wish)

Want:
Seven days long gone from Humble Monthly.
Post edited December 08, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
EDIT: Sure tell me how reasonable this offer of mine is... Does anyone have extra Seven days long gone key? I'm I offering too little?
BeatriceElysia: EDIT: Sure tell me how reasonable this offer of mine is... Does anyone have extra Seven days long gone key? I'm I offering too little?
Actually you're offering way too much. ;)

At Steam group buys keys/gift links for Seven: The Days Long Gone go for around 2€.
BeatriceElysia: EDIT: Sure tell me how reasonable this offer of mine is... Does anyone have extra Seven days long gone key? I'm I offering too little?
Impaler26: Actually you're offering way too much. ;)

At Steam group buys keys/gift links for Seven: The Days Long Gone go for around 2€.
I would offer 12 dollars if I had them, which is around 10 euros. After all, people are paywalled into paying 12$ for all or nothing. You can't buy that key for 2$ at humble or steam or gog.
I'm gonna have a crap ton of Steam keys from buying the Humble Yogscast thing. I bought it for the coupon on Displate. (Saved more money on my order than the bundle cost.) I already traded the Guild Wars stuff, but everything else is going to be up for grabs.

Looking for anything on GOG I don't already have. Literally anything. lol

[EDIT] I didn't get "Cardlife" as it was sold out before I bought the bundle, and I've already found a home for "Guilty Gear" and two of the Guild Wars 2 codes. (I still have two for expansion packs.) Everything else is piling up, though. :)
Post edited December 09, 2018 by yogsloth
Will trade 3 steam keys (Insurgency / Hotline Miami / Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad with Rising Storm) for copy of Dragon Age Origins Ultimate edition (GOG)
Post edited December 08, 2018 by Madferit_UA
Impaler26: Actually you're offering way too much. ;)

BeatriceElysia: I would offer 12 dollars if I had them, which is around 10 euros. After all, people are paywalled into paying 12$ for all or nothing. You can't buy that key for 2$ at humble or steam or gog.
There is a Steam group called Group Buys, one of the things people do there is sell unwanted keys from bundles. You can get the game for cheap if you join the group and match up with someone.
TheDudeLebowski: Anyone want a Steam key for Broken Sword 4 and or 5?

Check out my wishlist. Would be willing to trade Steam for Gog keys or anything else on my Gog wishlist.

Edit: seems no one is interested. Activated them myself.
I could have used a Broken Sword 4 key, as I'm missing only that, but saw your post a little too late.

@BeatriceElysia

You can check a game lowest sale price (that's usually its value, unless it was given away or in 1$ tiers) at ITAD.
Post edited December 08, 2018 by polymerpython
yogsloth: I'm gonna have a crap ton of Steam keys from buying the Humble Yogscast thing. I bought it for the coupon on Displate. (Saved more money on my order than the bundle cost.) I already traded the Guild Wars stuff, but everything else is going to be up for grabs.

Looking for anything on GOG I don't already have. Literally anything. lol
I guess that's one way of getting me to check the new release on the Yogcast bundle. Until now I really want Squidlit and The Greater Good. Hopefully the GOG winter sale will start Monday and we'll be able to trade for them.
Updated! (Post 17178)

Added new games from December's Humble.
Update!

Thanks PMPMGamer for the games! Will happily trade again.
Post edited December 09, 2018 by DeathArcanum
polymerpython: @BeatriceElysia

You can check a game lowest sale price (that's usually its value, unless it was given away or in 1$ tiers) at ITAD.
Well, lowest price was 15 euros, and I'm offerlng half of that.
221bBS: Successfully traded with:
X-com
Thank you 221bBS for a nice trade the other day :)