It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

erwin87: Hi Guys ! I have Total War: SHOGUN 2 Gold Edition on steam and I'm able to share it for some game from GOG.

Well since I don't know how to give a key then I will temporary give my login and password just for download purposes.
PMPMGamer: You do not need to give your login and password.
Just make sure your chat is set to public (in the GOG privacy options).
Want to trade Total War: SHOGUN 2 Gold Edition for a GOG key S.T.A.L.K.E.R .: Clear Sky?
Well if You have some of games from my wishlist then we can share.
If not I can give You acces and You can download game but You will play only offline, ok ?
PMPMGamer: You do not need to give your login and password.
Just make sure your chat is set to public (in the GOG privacy options).
Want to trade Total War: SHOGUN 2 Gold Edition for a GOG key S.T.A.L.K.E.R .: Clear Sky?
erwin87: Well if You have some of games from my wishlist then we can share.
If not I can give You acces and You can download game but You will play only offline, ok ?
Ahh.
I thought it was a new key. You already have the game enabled in your account.

Sorry, I'm not interested.
PMPMGamer: Ahh.

Ok
PMPMGamer: Ahh.

erwin87: Ok
Never share your login name and password to a stranger. The other guy could easily change those information while he was logged in and lock you out.
WANT (from the Sale)
- The Last Door: Season 2

HAVE
- http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks! =)
Trading list

https://www.steamtrades.com/trade/aqSLr/hciv345starwarstelltalecolle3dlcshurtworldac3warhamvef1lanoire-soma-w-games

Wishlist added above and includes games

Grim Dawn
Darkest Dungeon
Mafia
Mafia II Director's Cut
Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive edition
Post edited September 18, 2018 by FireDrakeZ
FireDrakeZ: Never share your login name and password to a stranger. The other guy could easily change those information while he was logged in and lock you out.
He can't because I have phone sms veryfication of every action.
This is not how trading here works. And your account is for your personal use only and not to be shared with strangers (and yes people on GOG forum count as strangers).

https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/212184489-Can-I-share-games-with-others-
Post edited September 18, 2018 by zlaywal
zlaywal: This is not how trading here works. And your account is for your personal use only and not to be shared with strangers (and yes people on GOG forum count as strangers).

https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/212184489-Can-I-share-games-with-others-
So I misunderstood the idea :D nevermind than ;)
Thanks to innerring for a smooth trade!
FireDrakeZ: Never share your login name and password to a stranger. The other guy could easily change those information while he was logged in and lock you out.
There is another option - on steam it's allowed to share library with 5 friends and it's legal so I can share since I have no fiends ( hah it's sounds little weird :D )
erwin87: There is another option - on steam it's allowed to share library with 5 friends and it's legal so I can share since I have no fiends ( hah it's sounds little weird :D )
Hey, you got the point. Of course, it is not only about the security of your personal account, it is totally incorrect understand of Steam rule. Actually this was not a new issue as there were some posts are doing the same thing, but you actually misunderstood Steam rule. It just like same thing happened in GOG that some people believe DRM-Free software is available to share with anyone.

Let me quote some details from Steam rule: "Steam Family Library Sharing allows family members and their guests to play one another's games while earning their own Steam achievements and saving their own game progress to the Steam Cloud. It works by granting family members' access to your games on a shared computer."

In Steam rule, it seems like players can be allowed to share library with 5 friends but it doesn't mean that you can share with the strangers which I mean someone you just met on the internet or in real life, and absolutely not the people you are trying to make friend for using Steam Family Library.

It is kind for GOG to include DRM-Free and Steam to include Family Library Sharing, these are not easy for the market, not all the developers would allow, so we should be clear about the rule and enjoy these extra service.
Post edited September 19, 2018 by zxp930603
low rated
zxp930603: In Steam rule, it seems like players can be allowed to share library with 5 friends but it doesn't mean that you can share with the strangers which I mean someone you just met on the internet or in real life, and absolutely not the people you are trying to make friend for using Steam Family Library.
I bought a product on a site that allows sharing it with my friends. It's in my hands to decide who I consider as a friend. This is a simple rule, do not look for any deeper thoughts.
Personally, I think that this option should appear on GOG.

Digital product = physical product

I buy and I can do anything with it, sell it, rent it, etc.
done trading, unsuccessful
Post edited September 21, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
BeatriceElysia: I have Bard's Tale IV premium edition Xsolla steam key. There is chance key won't work.
Now:
I might give away key if I know you - meaning you are trustworty regular user and not a new acccount. But I more willing to trade. I will go first.
Will do for key of steam game or my gog wishlist.
I would be interested if the key works.