It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

found some kind soul willing to tradel, yeah!
Post edited August 03, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
WANT (from the Sale)
- Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

HAVE
- http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post84

Thanks! ^^
First off, um... hi... been a while.

*TL:DR version:
Want - "Ark: Survival Evolved"

Have - various Steam keys (PM if interested and we'll see if I've got something you'd like.)

So I've been really enjoying Ark: Survival Evolved on Steam recently, and now my wife really wants a copy as well so we can play co-op... I know it popped up in a recent Humble Monthly, so I figured it was worth trying here to see if anyone had a spare code... I've got plenty of games in my Humble library I could trade, just too busy at the moment to make a list, but will gladly do so if anyone is potentially interested. Please PM me so that I'll (hopefully) get a notification.
Edit: Trade done, thanks Grargar.
Post edited August 04, 2018 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: Want:

- Sudden Strike 4
Just a friendly caution - I understand Sudden Strike 4 is under regional locks so you may want to specify which region you want and check before trading.
Cyraxpt: Want:

- Sudden Strike 4
bjgamer: Just a friendly caution - I understand Sudden Strike 4 is under regional locks so you may want to specify which region you want and check before trading.
You sure? I was checking websites that sell that game and it says worldwide.

Edit: Uhm, you might be right, i'm seeing another store mentioning region locked. Thanks, i'll edit my post just in case.
Post edited August 04, 2018 by Cyraxpt
Still trying to get Expeditions Conquistador through trade. Have the same Steam games listed in previous page available.
Cyraxpt: Have:

Any of the early unlocks for September HB monthly. Might have other stuff or purchase something on HB or Steam valued at 5€.
You might want to specify if you've made your choice yet regarding the September Humble Monthly unlocks, and if so, which option you chose. You can choose either Rise of the Tomb Raider or Sniper Elite 4, Tales of Berseria and Staxel.
Post edited August 04, 2018 by finkleroy
Cyraxpt: Have:

Any of the early unlocks for September HB monthly. Might have other stuff or purchase something on HB or Steam valued at 5€.
finkleroy: You might want to specify if you've made your choice yet regarding the September Humble Monthly unlocks, and if so, which option you chose. You can choose either Rise of the Tomb Raider or Sniper Elite 4, Tales of Berseria and Staxel.
I know, i haven't purchased the bundle yet so i left open so if the trader would want RotTR i would pick that. Nonetheless, thank you.
Cyraxpt: Edit: Trade done, thanks Grargar.
Thank you too.
Updated my 'ol list of offers a bit!
Have
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Season Pass (GOG)

Want any of the following (GOG only)
The Long Reach
Milanoir
Blackwood Crossing
Post edited August 13, 2018 by MarkoH01
Have:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post23

Want:
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth

Willing to trade multiple games, make me an offer
Post edited August 17, 2018 by theslitherydeee
Have:
Magrunner Dark Pulse

Want:
Anything from my wishlist

I'm also interested in some Steam games so feel free to make offers.
May I ask one question?
Since Stardew Valley was in Humble bundle monthly and Ori and the Blind Forest is often discounted for half the price, how realist is to expect a trade Minit for Ori or Semblance for Stardew? I'm talking about steam keys and trade on reddit?