It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BeatriceElysia: Hello, if anyone is willing to buy me a Heroes of Hammerwatch, I promise that I will gift you double the worth of game, but I'm currently short of funds, so I will repay you somewhere around late august or early september or maybe earlier.

Reason why I don't got any money is that I gave the rest of my money to my mum for safekeeping it from my spending habits... I currently got four euros on my wallet....
You seem to be a trustworthy person, and I wouldn't mind buying the game so you can repay me later, but... Don't you think it would be better to put some limits to your compulsive game buying and play to what you already have in your library, at least for a time?
Anyway, PM me if you can't resist the urge to get it. I promise I won't judge you :)
Looking for the following GOG games:

Xanadu Next (Can trade multiple games for it)

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (Got it, thanks to Pardinuz, YAY)

Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear (only at the 80% sale price)
Ember

List of GOG games I have to trade with:

(This is a partial list of GOG games I have for trade, I'll try to update with a full list later today if I can)

Borderlands

Waking Mars
Order of the Thorne: The King's Challenge

Baldur's Gate: The Original (Classic Edition) (can trade both Baldur's Gate games for Ember if anyone's interested)
Baldur's Gate 2 (Classic Edition)

Icewind Dale (not EE version)

Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
Brutal Legend
Haegemonia Gold Edition

Tell me what you think is fair and we can try to make a deal.
Post edited June 16, 2018 by gog2002x
BeatriceElysia: Hello, if anyone is willing to buy me a Heroes of Hammerwatch, I promise that I will gift you double the worth of game, but I'm currently short of funds, so I will repay you somewhere around late august or early september or maybe earlier.

Reason why I don't got any money is that I gave the rest of my money to my mum for safekeeping it from my spending habits... I currently got four euros on my wallet....
Lone_Scout: You seem to be a trustworthy person, and I wouldn't mind buying the game so you can repay me later, but... Don't you think it would be better to put some limits to your compulsive game buying and play to what you already have in your library, at least for a time?
Anyway, PM me if you can't resist the urge to get it. I promise I won't judge you :)
Thank you good sir! /no more offers
plan99: Yep, definitely! Each of those came with only 4 tables for $20-$30 and worth it. 4, 8, then 12 tables kept me going for years. I know there were, eventually, a few good pinball games for Win, but most of what I saw for years were junk or strange hybrids (Adventure Island Pinball or something like that, lol - kinda fun, but not pinball). Now, Pinball FX2/3 go a little beyond pinball, but only a little, so it still feels like pinball.
I spent untold zillions of hours on this as a kid.
I spent untold zillions of hours on this as a teenager.
Post edited June 12, 2018 by finkleroy
Looking to Trade these as I already have HOI and have no interest in Black wake

Have Hearts of Iron IV and Black wake gift links from the Humble Monthly.

Anyone interested in trading for these ?
Post edited June 15, 2018 by bela555
Have: Sunless Sea (GOG)
Want: Oddworld Stranger's Wrath (GOG)
Post edited June 12, 2018 by dyscode
I've just received a physical copy of Frostpunk with a key for Steam, but I'd much prefer to have the game on GOG, so if some kind soul want the game on Steam, we could trade it for a key from GOG now that the same game is discounted.
Feel free to contact me if you want trade the game!
Alexim: I've just received a physical copy of Frostpunk with a key for Steam, but I'd much prefer to have the game on GOG, so if some kind soul want the game on Steam, we could trade it for a key from GOG now that the same game is discounted.
I wouldn't mind so much doing the Steam-GOG trade, but you're going to have to sweeten the deal substantially.
Alexim: I've just received a physical copy of Frostpunk with a key for Steam, but I'd much prefer to have the game on GOG, so if some kind soul want the game on Steam, we could trade it for a key from GOG now that the same game is discounted.
misteryo: I wouldn't mind so much doing the Steam-GOG trade, but you're going to have to sweeten the deal substantially.
Sure, I can add a game from my list of games for trades if you are interested, let me know!
Post edited December 04, 2018 by Alexim
plan99: Yep, definitely! Each of those came with only 4 tables for $20-$30 and worth it. 4, 8, then 12 tables kept me going for years. I know there were, eventually, a few good pinball games for Win, but most of what I saw for years were junk or strange hybrids (Adventure Island Pinball or something like that, lol - kinda fun, but not pinball). Now, Pinball FX2/3 go a little beyond pinball, but only a little, so it still feels like pinball.
yogsloth: I spent untold zillions of hours on this as a kid.
Ah, I remember that, especially the cover art. Never really got into construction sets, though. I did play other peoples' creations for Robot Wants Kitty on iOS - they used bugs to make solving the puzzles harder, lol.
Bumping my list.
[WANT from the sale - GOG only pls]
- Primordia
- Momodora: Reverie under the Moonlight
- Antihero
- Offers from my GOG Wishlist

[HAVE]
Lots of GOG and Steam games (post 6538).

[Past trades]
Here (post 72)
Post edited June 14, 2018 by bela555