It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have Broken Age: the complete adventure. EDIT: it is a GOG code.

I'll trade it for anything on my wishlist (which is public, you can see it by clicking my avatar).

Maybe Mafia? It's cheap for who owns the whole pack.

EDIT 2: cahned my mind, gave it away. Paying it forward.
Post edited June 11, 2018 by Enebias
LEArtistic: EDIT 2: traded successfully with X-com. Thanks again. 4 are gone, 5 remain :)
And a late thank you to you too for a nice trade :)

Also, I am interested in these games from the sale:

A Hat in Time
Ghost of a Tale
Iconoclasts
The Long Dark
Obduction
The Suffering
Way of the Samurai 3
Infested Planet: Planetary Campaign
Into the Breach
LEGO® Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
Assassin's Creed
Elex
Hellblade
Post edited June 28, 2019 by X-com
Have Hearts of Iron IV and Black wake gift links from the Humble Monthly.

Any interest in these ?
hi! anybody willing to trade? ^^

I want Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition ( 1,69€).

I've already had 3 succesfull trades during this summer sale which can be seen in the posts 16526, 16528, 16533.
still looking for someone to trade with!
Successful trade with SorcerousSundries - fast, he went first, easy to trade with. Thanks

My trade list: https://pastebin.com/zGtRGp5W
Post edited June 11, 2018 by HeatherGreen
Post edited June 16, 2018 by plan99
plan99: But, right now, I'm most interested in - Steam games I'd like to trade for:
- Pinball Arcade: Season One Pro Pack (Steam dlc)
- Pinball Arcade: Season Two Pro Pack (Steam dlc)
- Pinball Arcade: Season Five Pro Pack (Steam dlc)
- Pinball Arcade: Season Six Pro Pack (Steam dlc)
- Pinball Arcade: Season Seven Pro Pack (Steam dlc)
Damn, those are $40 each.

That's a heck of a price for pinball DLC.

Good luck!
plan99: But, right now, I'm most interested in - Steam games I'd like to trade for:
- Pinball Arcade: Season One Pro Pack (Steam dlc)
- Pinball Arcade: Season Two Pro Pack (Steam dlc)
- Pinball Arcade: Season Five Pro Pack (Steam dlc)
- Pinball Arcade: Season Six Pro Pack (Steam dlc)
- Pinball Arcade: Season Seven Pro Pack (Steam dlc)
yogsloth: Damn, those are $40 each.

Good luck!
Yeah, overpriced (though, consider $.25 to $1 per play, depending on era) and no chance of a sale. I've liked pinball all my life, but I really took notice of digital pinball (these are digital recreations) when Pinball Dreams/Fantasies/Illusions came out on the Amiga (as compared to Atari VCS/2600 pinball, that I previously knew... ech!). Pinball Fantasies was probably my most played game on the Amiga.
still looking for somebody to trade with ......
I want Unreal Tournament 2004
yogsloth: Damn, those are $40 each.

Good luck!
plan99: Yeah, overpriced (though, consider $.25 to $1 per play, depending on era) and no chance of a sale. I've liked pinball all my life, but I really took notice of digital pinball (these are digital recreations) when Pinball Dreams/Fantasies/Illusions came out on the Amiga (as compared to Atari VCS/2600 pinball, that I previously knew... ech!). Pinball Fantasies was probably my most played game on the Amiga.
yeah man, you definitely know your stuff and whats really good .. those games rocked bigtime :D
plan99: I've liked pinball all my life, but I really took notice of digital pinball (these are digital recreations) when Pinball Dreams/Fantasies/Illusions came out on the Amiga (as compared to Atari VCS/2600 pinball, that I previously knew... ech!). Pinball Fantasies was probably my most played game on the Amiga.
_mz_: yeah man, you definitely know your stuff and whats really good .. those games rocked bigtime :D
Yep, definitely! Each of those came with only 4 tables for $20-$30 and worth it. 4, 8, then 12 tables kept me going for years. I know there were, eventually, a few good pinball games for Win, but most of what I saw for years were junk or strange hybrids (Adventure Island Pinball or something like that, lol - kinda fun, but not pinball). Now, Pinball FX2/3 go a little beyond pinball, but only a little, so it still feels like pinball.
Post edited June 18, 2018 by JunglePredator
Hello, if anyone is willing to buy me a Heroes of Hammerwatch, I promise that I will gift you double the worth of game, but I'm currently short of funds, so I will repay you somewhere around late august or early september or maybe earlier.

Reason why I don't got any money is that I gave the rest of my money to my mum for safekeeping it from my spending habits... I currently got four euros on my wallet....
I trade my Sunless Sea (GOG) key for the FTL (Steam) for Connect.
Please leave PM if interested.
Thank you.